All time ODI Draft

Skills

Snitch
Snake Format

Rules:
Minimum of 50 ODIs
Maximum of 2 per nation

1. Harshad - TMH: 1. AB De Villiers 2. Curtly Ambrose 3. Brett Lee 4. S. Waugh 5. Dilshan 6. Guptill 7. Razzaq 8. Kyle Mills 9. Gautam Gambhir
  2. Aldo-Varun: 1. S Tendulkar 2. Shane Bond 3. Yuvraj Singh 4. Mark Waugh 5. Andrew Symonds 6. Streak 7. M Boucher 8. Umar Gul 9. Younis Khan
  3. Edgar Allan Pillow: 1.Viv Richards 2. R. Hadlee 3. Dean Jones 4. M.Marshall 5. Dravid 6. G Swann 7. A Jadeja 8. G flower 9. G Marsh
  4. RedTiger - LeChuck: 1.A Gilchrist 2. Hashim Amla 3. J Miandad 4. Vaas 5. Kumble 6. Mitchell Johnson 7. R Sarwan 8. Misbah
  5. VP: 1. Wasim Akram 2. D. Lillee 3. Brendon McCullum 4. Michael Clarke 5. Afridi 6. Mahela 7. Botham 8. Harbhajan Singh
  6. Mani - Ijazz17: 1. Glenn McGrath 2. Hayden 3. Mohammed Yousuf 4. Alec Stewart 5. Kane Williamson 6.H.Cronje 7. J. Anderson 8. Raina
  7. KM: 1. Allan Donald 2. Shane Watson 3. Saeed Ajmal 4. Aravinda De Silva 5. Joe Root 6. Angelo Matthews 7. Jos Buttler 8. Gillespie
  8. PaulScholes18: 1. Kumar Sangakara 2. Sehwag 3. Holding 4. Rohit Sharma 5. A Mendis 6. Eoin Morgan 7. James Faulkner 8. Du Plessis
  9. Boycott: 1. Waqar Younis 2. Ganguly 3. Malinga 4. Walsh 5. Gibbs 6. Ross Taylor 7. Q. De Kock 8. Damien Martyn
  10. MJJ - Akash: 1. Imran Khan 2. Lara 3.Pietersen 4. Steyn 5. Steve Smith 6. Maxwell 7. D.Gough 8. Fleming
  11. Crappy: 1. Jacques Kallis 2. Shane Warne 3. Shoaib Akhtar 4. Saeed Anwar 5. Cairns 6. Graeme Smith 7. Clive Lloyd 8.Hooper
  12. The Red Viper: 1. Pollock 2. Klusener 3. Michael Hussey 4. Desmond Haynes 5. Greg Chappell 6. Vettori 7. Trescothick 8. Srinath
  13. Skizzo: 1. Murali 2. Jayasuriya 3. Gayle 4. Inzamam 5. McDermott 6. Rhodes 7. J. Trott 8. Rod Marsh
  14. NM -Prath: 1. MS Dhoni 2. Virat Kohli 3. Flintoff 4. Andy Roberts 5. Kirsten 6. Shakib Al Hasan 7. Chanderpaul 8. Bracken
  15. Skills: 1. Ricky Ponting 2. Kapil Dev 3. Saqlain Mushtaq 4. Andy Flower 5. Azharuddin 6. Ntini 7. Nathan Astle 8. Ian Bishop
  16. Samid: 1. Joel Garner 2. Michael Bevan 3. Gordon Greenidge 4. Zaheer Abbas 5. Abdul Qadir 6. Martin Crowe 7. Zaheer Khan 8. Morne Morkel
Draft rules
* Managers will take turns to draft players (first round of draft will start with Manager 1 and end with manager 16, second round starts with Manager 16 and ends with Manager 1, third round will start from Manager 1, so and so forth)
* You have 8 hours to post your draft pick. If you do not do so, the draft proceeds to the next manager in line and it is up to you to post your draft pick at your earliest convenience.
* In this competition, players are considered at the level when they were in their prime.
* When posting your draft pick, please post a picture of the player. You can also briefly explain why you picked this player.
* Once you have posted your draft pick, you have to PM the manager next in line to inform him/her that it is his/her turn
* Once the draft is complete, match threads will be started where each manager posts their match team, tactics and any persuasive arguments why their team has an upper hand over the opposition etc.

Last edited:

Norris

@The Red Viper was also interested I believe.

If someone wants an AM, I'm happy to help or if the numbers are short (Which I doubt will be the case), I'll join in.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
We'll wait till tonight and see how many we get. Shouldn't be a problem getting 16. If not, 12 defo.
Yup. 12 will definitely be in and I too think that we can get 16 by waiting till EOD.

Varun

Staff
2 per team still leaves us with lots of top players.

How about spicing it up further and going 2x3 + 1x6? 9 different nations this way.

Norris

How about spicing it up further and going 2x3 + 1x6? 9 different nations this way.
Aah, IPL style ? Why not just 1 per nation ? Will be super hard and the minnows will come into it as well. I can imagine every one fighting for Kevin O'Brien :D

Varun

Staff
Aah, IPL style ? Why not just 1 per nation ? Will be super hard and the minnows will come into it as well. I can imagine every one fighting for Kevin O'Brien :D
1 per nation with 16 teams is pretty much impossible imo. For too much dross will get picked which isn't much fun. My way requires careful planning during the drafting stage and yet leaves players with good teams I think.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

I'm on board with this. Plus remove the stealing thing I think.

Norris

1 per nation with 16 teams is pretty much impossible imo. For too much dross will get picked which isn't much fun. My way requires careful planning during the drafting stage and yet leaves players with good teams I think.
Makes sense. Nice idea.

The stealing ? :confused:

Varun

Staff
Yeah, we aren't keeping the stealing thing now.
Makes sense. Nice idea.

The stealing ? :confused:
Skills proposed a system where you could lose players down the line but that got scrapped when the priority sheep format was dropped.

Norris

Yeah, we aren't keeping the stealing thing now.

Skills proposed a system where you could lose players down the line but that got scrapped when the priority sheep format was dropped.
I'm aware of that. But I thought the Skills's idea wasn't going to be integrated with the snake draft, so I was a little confused when KM said that.

You are my AM.
Nice :cool:
I expect to be paid OTT btw. AM's are in great demand nowadays :p

Norris

Confirmed Teams so far..
  1. Team Skills
  2. Team Ando (Aldo + Varun's nickname)
  3. Team Harsahd - TMH
  4. Team Crappy
  5. Team Samid
  6. Team KM
  7. Team NM -Prath (Based on the other thread)
  8. Team Skizzo (Based on the other thread)
  9. Team Boycott (Based on the other thread)
  10. Team The Red Viper (Based on the other thread)
  11. Team MJJ - Akash (Based on the other thread)
  12. Team Mani - Ijaz (Thinking of Team Jazzman or Team Manija, supposed to sound like Manager if you try really hard) :p
  13. Team PaulScholes18
@NM, @prath92, @Skizzo ,@Boycott, @The Red Viper. Please confirm your participation.

Last edited:

Mani

Confirmed Teams so far..
  1. Team Ando (Aldo + Varun's nickname)
  2. Team Harsahd - TMH
  3. Team Crappy
  4. Team Samid
  5. Team KM
  6. Team NM -Prath (Based on the other thread)
  7. Team Skizzo (Based on the other thread)
  8. Team Boycott (Based on the other thread)
  9. Team The Red Viper (Based on the other thread)
  10. Team Mani - Ijaz (Thinking of Team Jazzman or Team Manija, supposed to sound like Manager if you try really hard) :p
@NM, @prath92, @Skizzo ,@Boycott, @The Red Viper. Please confirm your participation.
Add Skills to that list.

VanGaalEra

We back already yeah, when is this starting? I haven't been on much recently and will be more free in the next couple of days.

Norris

We back already yeah, when is this starting? I haven't been on much recently and will be more free in the next couple of days.
I think we are probably waiting to get 16 participating by EOD. But I guess @Skills decides when and how it starts.

Skills

Snitch
We can start with 12 or 16.

If it's 12, 4 teams will get a first round bye