Alvaro Morata

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Wouldn't be the worst option. Depends on price. Runs non step, good hold up, good target man, good link up, very good in the air, awful finisher.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
In his 'prime' he was pretty great, just couldn't score if his life depended on it. How did he do the last years?

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
I absolutely love this. Completely exposes the fact nothing has changed and no one can be convinced otherwise. Fans should completely boycott the club until it’s sold. No games. No watching. Nothing.

Tiber

We have been linked with far worse in the past 24 hours. Which is depressing

OverratedOpinion

The people who are totally against this are baffling to me. He is a good player in a position that we are far too light.

Would be the best 3rd choice striker in the league at the very least and give us more backup out wide with Martial being able to play there.

redcucumber

Are those saying he wouldn't be a bad option forgetting how horrifically shite he was for Chelsea? There is a significant body of evidence illustrating his inability to cut it in England. He isn't what we need, at all.

Trex

Why don't we do one of those loan with an option to buy deal were we know we don't intend to buy.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
I would take him. Holds the ball very well and is brilliant in air.

Chip

Better than Arnautovic, that's for sure. Would be decent on loan. But who are we not linked to?

ATM it's Morata, Sarr, Gakpo, Rabiot, FdJ, Savic, Guido Rodriguez. Am I forgetting any? Who do people think we'll actually sign out of the names I just listed?

joedirt87

can't recall his holdup play, but would not expect much of a goal output.

Gandalf

Not inspiring but clearly a better and more proven player than Arnautovic and still the right side of 30. He has 1 year left on his deal at Atletico and they are trying to trim the wage bill significantly so would probably be willing to let him go for peanuts so as squad depth it would make sense. One way or another Ronaldo won't be here in 12 months time and quite possibly will be gone this month so a veteran striker is needed and there are not that many available at this point. I would hope if we sign him it is in addition to another younger attacker though, especially if we do lose Ronaldo in this window.

Red_toad

Jesus people buying into every bloody tweet now. Can’t wait for the window to close, fans doing my head in more the the owners, not sure how it’s possible…..

Alfie092

On loan for a year with an option to potentially buy for £25m tops. Next summer he would be 30, turning 31 and will only have 1 year left on his Atletico contract, so for me having the option to pay £25m is a fair price to pay if he does well at United.

I will only say yes to this if Ronaldo does stay, or if he doesn't we are looking to bring in another 1st choice striker. Morata can be a backup striker at best! Mainly starting on the bench and starting in cup games like the Europa League, if Ronaldo needs resting then starting him in certain PL games won't be too bad as he would mainly be kept fresh.

If we did sign him, he wouldn't get me too excited but we could definitely do worse than Morata...

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
feck me another meltdown. He wants an experienced striker good with his back to fecking goal as another option unlike the profile we currently have. Depending on price and wages the guy who starts for Spain isn’t that bad an option.

Mainoldo

Took its time to get here this one. Smart move if we take this up. He’s been loaned from Madrid to Juve for like what 4 years :lol: .

Quick, great technique. Just a p%%%y who can’t finish.

But we need him for squad depth. Sign him on a loan with an option to buy.

Negative Red

They're just having a laugh now. I might as well polish my boots, it's only a matter of time until they come calling.