Amad “Traore“ Diallo

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
One of my best friends is very well connected in Italian football. His family have been in and around the Juventus back room team for decades. His oldest friend is Alessandro Del Piero. We don’t talk too much behind the scenes stuff because I don’t like to put him in that position, but I did ask him what he had heard about Diallo.

He told me that pretty much every major club had looked at him and wanted him, and he knew for a fact that Juve desperately wanted him and were pretty convinced he’d follow the same route as Kulusevski - loan to Parma, then transfer to Juve. He said that Diallo was seen as a generational talent by Juve scouts, and they were expecting to pay a fair bit more for him than they’d paid for Kulusevski, as they expected him to tear it up at Parma.

The United deal took everyone by surprise. Juve expected to have competition for his signature after a year of first team football, but they didn’t expect anyone to come in with a sizeable offer now, especially as Atalanta had indicated they weren’t planning to seek him before he’d reached a higher value.

He said that United had evidently been following him for some time, but that this was fairly common practice for top tier talents. Juve were pretty convinced he’d stay in Italy, and domestically they have no competition for signing the best players. Him being snatched from under their noses has apparently ruffled some feathers.

Back to the player. He said that speaking to someone on the coaching team, he was told that Diallo was seen as having that X factor. To be a game changer. He has extraordinary close control and dribbling at speed, and is the best player to come through an Italian youth system in the last twenty years. He said that United got this deal done because they made the player know they wanted him for about the last two years, and they were willing to stump up the cash now when Atalanta needed it most. Waiting a year, his price would be double.

I don’t really know if this tells us anything we don’t already know, but as sources go, this is 100%
I hope they get so mad that they offer us a good price to take Pogba off our hands.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
I hope they get so mad that they offer us a good price to take Pogba off our hands.
Why you lots gotta always bring your annoying agendas in every single threads and bore people with them?

Keep that bull out of this thread, completely unrelated.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
i don’t like posting “ITK” stuff in here because of the shit you cop, but I know anything I get from him is legit. I was with him in 2006 when Italy won the World Cup, we were in Malibu, and Ale called him from the dressing room after the game. When Ale relocated to LA a few years ago, we all got together for a kick about with some mates. Pretty cool showing up for a pick up game with Alessandro Del Piero, let me tell you.

Hopefully Diallo meets expectations after this post!
You're basically mates with Alessandro Piero, so I'm convinced of your authenticity.

sillwuka

I really like the look of this signing.

This is the type of player clever European teams buy for peanuts and sell on for £50 million plus. I can't wait to see him develop at our club.

Believe it or not this excites me more than the Sancho transfer.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
One of my best friends is very well connected in Italian football. His family have been in and around the Juventus back room team for decades. His oldest friend is Alessandro Del Piero. We don’t talk too much behind the scenes stuff because I don’t like to put him in that position, but I did ask him what he had heard about Diallo.

He told me that pretty much every major club had looked at him and wanted him, and he knew for a fact that Juve desperately wanted him and were pretty convinced he’d follow the same route as Kulusevski - loan to Parma, then transfer to Juve. He said that Diallo was seen as a generational talent by Juve scouts, and they were expecting to pay a fair bit more for him than they’d paid for Kulusevski, as they expected him to tear it up at Parma.

The United deal took everyone by surprise. Juve expected to have competition for his signature after a year of first team football, but they didn’t expect anyone to come in with a sizeable offer now, especially as Atalanta had indicated they weren’t planning to seek him before he’d reached a higher value.

He said that United had evidently been following him for some time, but that this was fairly common practice for top tier talents. Juve were pretty convinced he’d stay in Italy, and domestically they have no competition for signing the best players. Him being snatched from under their noses has apparently ruffled some feathers.

Back to the player. He said that speaking to someone on the coaching team, he was told that Diallo was seen as having that X factor. To be a game changer. He has extraordinary close control and dribbling at speed, and is the best player to come through an Italian youth system in the last twenty years. He said that United got this deal done because they made the player know they wanted him for about the last two years, and they were willing to stump up the cash now when Atalanta needed it most. Waiting a year, his price would be double.

I don’t really know if this tells us anything we don’t already know, but as sources go, this is 100%
:drool:

Apokalips

Why you lots gotta always bring your annoying agendas in every single threads and bore people with them?

Keep that bull out of this thread, completely unrelated.
I know, right. It's so tiring seeing that kind of nonsense everywhere.

Irrational.

Expect this post to be stolen and posted on Reddit by an "ITK" as his own verified information.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
What's the deal with him at present? Is he playing for the Atalanta B side or is he involved in their first team squads?

Khalif_20

This is amazing! I'm hearing/reading very similar observations from plenty of reliable ITKs.

Mate is one of the leading Twitter transfer gurus in the country and he's connected to several top Serie A insiders.

Consensus of pro Italian scouts on Amad is "the best kept secret in football", "generational" and "astonishing transfer masterclass by United".

Supposedly his current ability is already very close to Dybala (but with twice the pace) and future potential is just scary.

Last edited:

K Stand Knut

What's the deal with him at present? Is he playing for the Atalanta B side or is he involved in their first team squads?
neither.

presumably training somewhere with someone but no game time.

if United have signed him officially, I’d be a bit surprised if he’s not training with us in some capacity.

I have no idea how the work permit thing works but I’d guess he’s allowed in the country.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Now I want January to come quick enough. Hopefully we get him in as soon as the January window opens.

Or better yet I hope they sort out his work permit soon even before January so he can at least train with us until he's eligible in January when the window is officially open.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Supposedly his current ability is already very close to Dybala (but with twice the pace) and future potential is just scary.
:lol: No it fecking isn’t, who would actually believe such shit? He’d be Atalanta’s best player and one of the best in the league if he was anywhere close to Dybala.

Khalif_20

:lol: No it fecking isn’t, who would actually believe such shit? He’d be Atalanta’s best player and one of the best in the league if he was anywhere close to Dybala.
Don't forget that Serie A is culturally a troglodyte league with rampant racism. Why is it that every single Italian wonderkid stays there, but equally Italian players like Balotelli or Moise Kean run away?

Amad is treated even worse, they've so far refused to acknowledge his work permit because he's a refugee, it's repulsive. There are reasons unrelated to football why Amad isn't involved with the first team.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
neither.

presumably training somewhere with someone but no game time.

if United have signed him officially, I’d be a bit surprised if he’s not training with us in some capacity.

I have no idea how the work permit thing works but I’d guess he’s allowed in the country.
I see. I was hoping he would continue getting some game time at Atlanta, at least with their B team. Though i can understand they probably wouldn't want to waste a spot on someone they know is leaving in a couple of months.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Look I’m excited and I think he sounds and looks like a gem but surely if he was as good as everyone is saying he would have played a little more. Even if Atalanta don’t use wingers if players are special they get time. That’s not me trying to downplay him maybe just calm expectations.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Look I’m excited and I think he sounds and looks like a gem but surely if he was as good as everyone is saying he would have played a little more. Even if Atalanta don’t use wingers if players are special they get time. That’s not me trying to downplay him maybe just calm expectations.
The kid was 17 the whole of last year, ridiculously talented or not at that age kids hardly see much game times and it becomes even harder when a team and coach have established a system that doesn't use wingers.

Even the likes of Messi and other top talents weren't regularly being called at 16-17 to play in the first team.

Andersons Dietician

Now I want January to come quick enough. Hopefully we get him in as soon as the January window opens.

Or better yet I hope they sort out his work permit soon even before January so he can at least train with us until he's eligible in January when the window is officially open.
Does anyone know if the criminal investigation he’s involved in might jeapordise his work permit? I read he’s been helping the authorities and he himself isn’t being investigated just the shady agent buisness that got him and his brother in to Italy.

Maybe this could also hold up his citizenship. Would quite like to see him arrive in January so we can maybe get a glimpse of him and see what he’s about.

Giggsforever

The kid was 17 the whole of last year, ridiculously talented or not at that age kids hardly see much game times and it becomes even harder when a team and coach have established a system that doesn't use wingers.

Even the likes of Messi and other top talents weren't regularly being called at 16-17 to play in the first team.
I like the look of him. But, he has been involved in 3 senior matches in his career for a total of 24 minutes played. This must be the most overhype based on nothing ever.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
I like the look of him. But, he has been involved in 3 senior matches in his career for a total of 24 minutes played. This must be the most overhype based on nothing ever.
I literally just mentioned that he was 17 the whole of last season. What's so hard to understand? He was a kid who got called up to the first team and was in and out again because he was a 17 year old kid.

What do some of you expect to hear? That a kid that started last season as a 16 year old to have loads of minutes in the first team, steam that doesn't even play with wingers.

Is the fact that he was 17 completely fly over your heads or what? You're acting like he's 21 with hardly any first team football.

NYAS

I have actually seen Del Pierro twice on flights to LA so can confirm that part of @simonhch ’s story!

El-Manos

This is the stuff I like to read, thanks mate.

Okey

I'm looking forward to a debut in the FA Cup 3rd round. Surely whatever issues there are must be sorted by then.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
You're basically mates with Alessandro Piero, so I'm convinced of your authenticity.
:lol::lol: Not mates with him. He’s a friend of a friend.

Expect this post to be stolen and posted on Reddit by an "ITK" as his own verified information.
Main reason I dont

I have actually seen Del Pierro twice on flights to LA so can confirm that part of @simonhch ’s story!
I would imagine it’s fairly common knowledge he moved there a while ago.

Bondi77

That is right, I think people are going overboard on this kid. We have bought a kid who has great Potential and that is why he was going to be sent on loan to Parma by Atalanta even if we did not bring him to our club.
Even players who were strong starting in their own league struggle to have impact in England as we can see with Havertz so I would be patient with one who was not even starting.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Don't forget that Serie A is culturally a troglodyte league with rampant racism. Why is it that every single Italian wonderkid stays there, but equally Italian players like Balotelli or Moise Kean run away?

Amad is treated even worse, they've so far refused to acknowledge his work permit because he's a refugee, it's repulsive. There are reasons unrelated to football why Amad isn't involved with the first team.
Wow! :eek:

You mean black Italian players? You may have something there

yan man utd

He definitely looks good
How good do you need him to look like at that age. His control at pace, confidence and ability to keep the ball in tight situations is as good as you could expect at his age.

definitely worth signing and not even a gamble

Khalif_20

Of the right wingers, is this lad the one considered best "ready to go"?
Yes definitely. By all reports, he's a generational talent already skilled/fast enough to surge past Prem fullbacks and create clear cut chances.

Rotational role from January until the end of the season, very likely owning that RW spot next season.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Don’t think Pogba had any problems there and Lukaku and Young seem to be enjoying themselves at Inter.
Yet Kouilibaly had some awful abuse.

We know problems with racism exist everywhere. As for enjoying themselves, you can let it get to you or not let it define who you are.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies