Future club: Manchester United

Contract expires: To be confirmed​

Last edited:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Looks a very exciting player to be fair

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Join date definitely January? Club communication seems to say just “a later date”

siw2007

One for the future. His YouTube videos look impressive but obviously you don’t get the whole picture there. Looking forward to seeing him come here anyway.

el3mel

Hopefully he's worth the money paid for him. Definitely one for the future this.

mu4c_20le

He's going to be ace. Kid looks like a mane regen. This is the kind of signing Southampton makes before flipping them on for 3x profit.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Daft question, but why is he Amad Diallo in all the official club stuff, and Amad Traore everywhere else?

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Daft question, but why is he Amad Diallo in all the official club stuff, and Amad Traore everywhere else?
Similar to Memphis Depay, at PSV he was known as that, came to our club and wanted to be addressed as Memphis. Maybe some personal reasons involved but that's what he wants.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
21+20m EUR is very big - we won't be just making him rot on the bench. I think he will get some good minutes post Jan

Ekeke

Looks great from the clips. Insane acceleration/pace and a real livewire with his dribbling and looks like he has some power on his shots too.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
The announcement was done today to attempt to soften the blow of not getting a right winger with immediate quality. Deal done subject to half of the deal being done? Why wouldn’t they just announce it when the deal is actually fully completed closer to January?

He and his 'brother' Hamed (who plays for Sassuolo) are currently being investigated legally in Italy over allegedly lying about who their parents are in order to enter Italy illegally. I say 'brother' because there's even been newspaper reports that the two aren't actually related. There was talk about a long ban for both of them in Serie A, pending the resolution of their case.

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
Does anyone actually understand the issue with the work permit? I'm not sure why it's assumed he can get one in January if he can't get one now.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I hope he doesn't read our twitter account. All the comments under his announcement are toxic as hell.

Brightonian

Doesn't even have the stomach to compete in the competitive Traore marketplace, how is he going to handle the pressure of playing for United??
obviously

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Whilst noting his performances can't really be judged for us before January, here is a reminder of what he's about at youth level:

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
He and his 'brother' Hamed (who plays for Sassuolo) are currently being investigated legally in Italy over allegedly lying about who their parents are in order to enter Italy illegally. I say 'brother' because there's even been newspaper reports that the two aren't actually related. There was talk about a long ban for both of them in Serie A, pending the resolution of their case.
Given that background, I can't imagine the odds of him actually being 18 are too great either, then?

lsd

The Oracle

Ha ha just sums us up

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
He's going to be ace. Kid looks like a mane regen. This is the kind of signing Southampton makes before flipping them on for 3x profit.
Yeh. The kid looked sharp in that youtube clip. Although it's on youth level though.

pastyfool

Most United fans on Twitter are stupid and annoying.
Most United fans people on Twitter are stupid and annoying.

Just like anyone who is lucky enough to put on the shirt I wish him all the best.

Leethal

Terrible signing considering our first team needs addressing in most every position. 40m on a player that has played 24 competitive football minutes? I don't care about his potential - our teams needs sorting right now, not in a few years. The money could've been spent on a first team improvement, not on a prospect that can't even play for us until next year.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He likely would've played a lot more for Atalanta but they don't play with wing forwards. I'm hopeful he'll play a fair few games for us once he arrives in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.