Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
He only just joined us in January and only 18 years old. He already played more minute at United (91) than when he was at Atalanta in his entire career (59). Relax, he will get his chance soon and will play more minutes next season.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
He only just joined us in January and only 18 years old. He already played more minute at United (91) than when he was at Atalanta in his entire career (59). Relax, he will get his chance soon and will play more minutes next season.
Well how do you know that?

Has Ole personally informed you? Do you even have Ole's number?

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Well how do you know that?

Has Ole personally informed you? Do you even have Ole's number?
For this Diallo's particular scenario is based on football instinct, you can't get it unless if you were born with it. :cool:

But seriously though, if he's as talented as what people say and the price we paid on him for 18 years old then it's natural to think that he will get his chance soon and more minute next season. The fact he is toying the U23 probably good enough evidence.

Idxomer

I don't see how it will affect the team if he played the whole game against Roma, we carried Rashford most of the home game and still scored 6 goals.

I get Ole has his pecking order and there's probably a bit of man-management involved with someone respected like Mata.

Still, how is Amad supposed to get ahead of Mata and James when he is never given a chance to impress from the start.

criticalanalysis

Imagine the precise, perfectly executed and crisp one-twos Amad and VDB must have in training in the corner of the training pitch away from everyone else :drool:

Zlatans Knee

Except he does not. Why, I don't know
Maybe…and this is just a guess, he sees something in training that we are not aware of. I don’t think Ole cares if a player is 17 or 35, he will pick the best player for any given match.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Maybe…and this is just a guess, he sees something in training that we are not aware of. I don’t think Ole cares if a player is 17 or 35, he will pick the best player for any given match.
Ole has a habit to play certain players even though they are really out of form or where only he seems to see something positive

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.
I can understand why Ole hasn't played him much as he hasn't really looked up to the level when he's been given a chance. Yes I know he did score against AC Milan, but all round I haven't really seen the performances transfer over to senior football. His touch has been off, not very successful at his dribbles, just largely ineffective.

To me he needs a loan move.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Ole probably thinks hes one of them pretty boys who doesnt want to be a right winger.

Zlatans Knee

Ole has a habit to play certain players even though they are really out of form or where only he seems to see something positive
Exactly. And unless you are privileged enough to know everything that happens during training then he would seem to be the person best placed to make those decisions. That is actually his job.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Exactly. And unless you are privileged enough to know everything that happens during training then he would seem to be the person best placed to make those decisions. That is actually his job.
We see the result on the pitch though

Mickson

Except he does not. Why, I don't know
I agree. I was just being ironic.

Isn't it part of his job description to bring through young players?

Zlatans Knee

We see the result on the pitch though
Any particular result you are referring to? Or do you mean the ones that have taken us to second place in the league of on the brink of the Europa League final? In case you had not noticed James has not even played in the last few games. Would you like Diallo to play instead of Greenwood, Rashford or Pogba? Because he is definitely not replacing Cavani.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Any particular result you are referring to? Or do you mean the ones that have taken us to second place in the league of on the brink of the Europa League final? In case you had not noticed James has not even played in the last few games. Would you like Diallo to play instead of Greenwood, Rashford or Pogba? Because he is definitely not replacing Cavani.
You must have short memory if you believe we've been a sold 2nd during the whole season.

jackal&hyde

Ole probably thinks hes one of them pretty boys who doesnt want to be a right winger.
:lol:

We are managing his minutes well given his complete lack of experience and being a kid in a new country. The kid is very talented, he will make it for sure.

laughtersassassin

Criminal VDB is getting minutes on the WING over this guy.

We can argue if it's too early for Amad or what not but he is a winger and he is very talented and hard working. He'd do a much bey job.

Hasn't seen a minute since scoring in the AC Milan game.

Quite unfortunate for the lad.

OL29

I hope he’s not used as an excuse to not buy a winger this summer if he’s not even deemed ready enough to get minutes in games like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.