2020-21 Performances

View full 2020-21 profile

6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Offsideagain

The officials last night were shamefully poor, again. The Granada lads were falling over all the time trying to con the Ref and succeeded with the Pogba booking. Amad is young and will fill out in a few years when he will also be more experienced. He has the making of a great player as he can read a game well. The physical bit will come. They should get Scholes back to teach how to ‘tackle’

Sea-Cow

I don't think he's rapid like Rashford. But he is very quick over ten yards, especially with the ball. A similar profile to Hazard. I think those qualities are more important in a skillful attacker.
Exactly. Pace is extremely important and can be a huge benefit to a limited player, but if it was the deciding factor then football would be full of Olympic sprinters. Usain would actually get to realize his dream of starting for us up front.

Sea-Cow

I think people are overreacting to the incident. He had quite a bit of distance to go (wasn't he in our defensive third when he started?) and I would guess that even the fastest players on our team, Rashford and Jamed, could have been caught there as well. Its an all out sprint vs trying to sprint while dribbling under control. One is much much easier.

And I know its not exactly an analytical observation, but he just looks like a quality player. Its very possible he won't ever make it here, but I am excited to see what he can do. He is just a child! Lets try to be patient.