Amad Diallo image 16

Amad Diallo Ivory Coast flag

2022-23 Performances

View full 2022-23 profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

pascell

Left footed players always have more of a chance because theres so few quality left sided players. His stats and aggression are looking good, I’d normally say loan him out again next season but I think ETH may like him for squad balance and competition

—————————Martial——————
Rashford———Bruno————Antony

————————-New Striker————
Garnacho———Ericksen————Diallo

Sancho needs to step up or he maybe gone next season to fund a striker.

New CM, New Striker, New CB. Maguire (£30m) Sancho (£45m), Fred (£15m) sales to help fund this as it would cost c.£200m.

Think Dortmund would buy Sancho back.
Martial shouldn't be anywhere near the team next season, he should be sold in summer as he's had too many chances and failed.

I also think Amad will play more central, in your 2nd XI Eriksen will be CM, Amad no 10 and Sancho RW.

philnguyen1994

Had to ask Sunderland fans to stop singing about the size of his manhood, but they continued to sing anyway in his last match

For those wondering, it's the Viva Ronaldo chant but with his name and instead of "Running down the wing, hear United sing", it's "Got the biggest ... in the championship".

PS: wow, just checked on Sunderland fan forums, it turned into a huge controversy ...

Last edited:

Bojan Djordjic

Had to ask Sunderland fans to stop singing about the size of his manhood, but they continued to sing anyway in his last match

For those wondering, it's the Viva Ronaldo chant but with his name and instead of "Running down the wing, hear United sing", it's "Got the biggest ... in the championship".

PS: wow, just checked on Sunderland fan forums, it turned into a huge controversy ...

Absolute saps. Have a little gem on their hands but the desire to mete out racist tropes is stronger than the desire to respect star boy.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Not entirely sure how you could say it has turned into a huge controversy on their forums - 99% of people in that thread are agreed anyone singing it is a bellend and it’s embarrassing he had to release anything about it.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Even if there was absolutely no racial connotations at all... what would possess you to go to a football match and chant about a young lad's nob?

RedTiger

Half mast

Thankfully most of the posters in that thread are in agreement that the chant is embarrassing.

ShinjiNinja26

Thankfully most of the posters in that thread are in agreement that the chant is embarrassing.
Aye, just had a skim through the thread myself and the vast majority were quick to condemn it with a couple of absolute planks being the exception. Although it’s no surprise that one of the morons who thought there was nothing wrong with it just happened to have the username ‘Eddie Hitler’ I wonder why. :rolleyes:

Messier1994

The Swedish Rumble
Even if there was absolutely no racial connotations at all... what would possess you to go to a football match and chant about a young lad's nob?
I think the guys in the stand are the type who loves seeing a little tiny dude who is nothing to the world, play a completely fearless style of football with a ton of gusto on the ball. The way they express that admiration, is perhaps not optimal.

TsuWave

No one can convince me he’s not better than Elanga

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United

Was an absurd discussion then and it is now, he will make it in football at the highest level barring injuries. Maybe not at United but that's more down to United than him.

So strange how he got frozen out after a streak of very good matches in the 1st team. Great that this loan is working out, but he could have easily been developed here at the club.

Elcabron

he'll provide good competition to Antony next season
Yeah I would think so. His development this season has been rapid, let's hope it continues to be. I have high hopes for him, he is very very talented, just needs to keep it going.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
He'll come back a more better player that's for sure.

dutchred

Given his technique and his developing strength might be a long term replacement for Bruno

Idxomer

He's the most talented player United have under 21.

If he played regular football the last two years, we might not have needed to spend 85m on Antony.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

Reminds me a bit of Leicester Mahrez in this clip. I'm sure that Shaw and Maguire said that Amad reminded them of him too. Would be a great blueprint for him to follow.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with

Oh my :drool:

There's something aesthetically pleasing with left footed technicians, love it.

CallyRed

If Sunderland get promoted this season, I think the club would consider letting him stay another year on loan. He's at a club that the manager has trust in him and it would allow him to play against PL opposition, week in week out.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
If Sunderland get promoted this season, I think the club would consider letting him stay another year on loan. He's at a club that the manager has trust in him and it would allow him to play against PL opposition, week in week out.
Or send him to Middlesborough -- Carrick is there.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Was an absurd discussion then and it is now, he will make it in football at the highest level barring injuries. Maybe not at United but that's more down to United than him.

So strange how he got frozen out after a streak of very good matches in the 1st team. Great that this loan is working out, but he could have easily been developed here at the club.
So that didn’t happen.

Ole'sgunnarwin

Forget loaning him after this season. He looks good enough to be in our squad. He can play in the middle or out right. When you have the likes of Elanga getting plenty of minutes, there's no reason why this lad can't.

Sea-Cow

Based off this video that number 39 for Millwall might think about a different profession. Amad looks quality, but he seems like a number 10 and not a winger. Would he want to come and be back-up to Bruno next year?

luke511

Based off this video that number 39 for Millwall might think about a different profession. Amad looks quality, but he seems like a number 10 and not a winger. Would he want to come and be back-up to Bruno next year?
He fits the wide playmaker role perfectly.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
The most exciting thing about Amad is whilst he’s been the best player on the pitch the last few games you can still clearly see weaknesses and areas for him to develop, particularly off-the-ball which he’s improving on game by game. There’s so much more to come from him and his potential is enormous as he continues to develop physically. I said a few months back his aim needs to be that by the end of this loan spell to obviously be the best player in the championship and look like he’s playing down a level - and I think he’ll do that. He’s exactly the type of player who can very quickly go from not good enough for rangers to contributing for us.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
I think he has relatable models in Saka and Foden in front of his eyes, showing there is a way to prosper acting quicker in both the head and the feet. He also seems more mature and less of a daydreamer / fairytale attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.