Amad Diallo image 16

Amad Diallo Ivory Coast flag

2022-23 Performances

View full 2022-23 profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Can see him getting some game time next season, think Ten Hag will love him and develop him like he his with garnacho.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
This is Amad’s world, we’re all just living in it

lysglimt

Scout
The goal was amazing - but the assist was actually even better

TsuWave

paid £75M for a teenager and now he's on loan at Sunderland. The decision making at this club

r0663664

Worships Man City
Amad deserve a chance to rotate with Antony for the right winger role. We are set with our right/left wingers. We need 1 striker, 2 midfielders, 1 CB, 1 RB and 1 GK. Need 6 more players.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
paid £75M for a teenager and now he's on loan at Sunderland. The decision making at this club
Except that we didn't pay that much and the loan is going quite well.

Basically shit post .

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Amad deserve a chance to rotate with Antony for the right winger role. We are set with our right/left wingers. We need 1 striker, 2 midfielders, 1 CB, 1 RB and 1 GK. Need 6 more players.
He is only 20. He could use a PL loan or Sunderland again.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
"Diallo is an amazing footballer," Mowbray said.
"As I've been saying, when you've got no strikers you have to find a way - who is going to score the goals - and he's come to the party. I think there's an understanding that this kid has real talent and deserves to be well-respected within the team. "You look at his physical data in every match in the last three or four games, he's been the highest distance covered, the highest sprint distance covered, the highest high-intensity energy runs. "He scored a wonderful goal but we see him do that every day."
More comments from his god-daddy:
https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spo...sunderland-boss-tony-mowbray-amazing-25494035

Last edited:

city-puma

He did one spin and produced an assist. Antony did two spins and the pass went out. :smirk::lol: Let’s see next time when they spin, how it goes.

sglowrider

75m was just the initial fee. It’s then another 15m per appearance (including loan and training).
I hear from the insiders that it was £750m. Then if he does well, they will throw-in the stadium for good measures/add-ons

But as they say, if he turns out well, then all that would be worth it.

dal

Left footed players always have more of a chance because theres so few quality left sided players. His stats and aggression are looking good, I’d normally say loan him out again next season but I think ETH may like him for squad balance and competition

—————————Martial——————
Rashford———Bruno————Antony

————————-New Striker————
Garnacho———Ericksen————Diallo

Sancho needs to step up or he maybe gone next season to fund a striker.

New CM, New Striker, New CB. Maguire (£30m) Sancho (£45m), Fred (£15m) sales to help fund this as it would cost c.£200m.

Think Dortmund would buy Sancho back.

Based Adnan

Looks like Mowbray has done well to instill some intensity and graft to his game. The talent with the ball at his feet is obvious. Looking to be a very fruitful loan.

sglowrider

A Sunderland fan I know says he thinks he’s currently not good enough even for Sunderland and never will be good enough for United.
He better alert Mowbray if your mate's a true Mackem. He may not be aware of this assessment.

sparx99

A Sunderland fan I know says he thinks he’s currently not good enough even for Sunderland and never will be good enough for United.
He’s scored 3 in his last 5 games. Does the Sunderland fan not like goals?

Status
Not open for further replies.