Amber Heard vs Johnny Depp | Depp wins on all 3 counts

Tarrou

Deppo won't be going back to mainstream movies anytime soon.

This case has sullied both their names.
can he even act anymore anyway?

he's done so many drugs it takes him about five minutes to get through a sentence

MichaelRed

can he even act anymore anyway?

he's done so many drugs it takes him about five minutes to get through a sentence
He always speaks with a slow drawl. Not in movies of course but that's his 'normal voice'.

Anustart89

Can anyone provide an explanation for the fact Heards team haven't provided the metadata for the abuse pics?

I'm not an expert but I would have thought the only reason that they wouldn't is because it doesn't support her version of events?

Isn't that an enormous red flag?

Genuinely asking here because maybe I'm unfairly judging that point.
Hey everyone, look at this misogynist right here!!

Sviken

Btw, does Amber have any medical records for these massive injuries and cuts she's sustained?

Green_Red

Beforehand, My opinion on this trial is that is a shitshow and dont even know what happened there. But my my own and only one experience is that someone broke my nose and i had no swelling and no bruise at all. To a point that i only knew that it broke because it was the only time that i bled from it in my life and from a crack that i can still feel and confirmed by X rays

If that would not happen to me, i would be in your side, but robably because we have seen many movies and not many broken noses in real life.

Every body is different and evry ocurrence is too
I received a headbutt to the face and had my nose broke. No black eyes, no swelling, no excessive bleeding. I didn't realise until weeks, possibly months later, that my nose is actually been broken. A nose break can be like breaking a little toe. It doesn't take much and can go unnoticed.

Wing Attack Plan R

I received a headbutt to the face and had my nose broke. No black eyes, no swelling, no excessive bleeding. I didn't realise until weeks, possibly months later, that my nose is actually been broken. A nose break can be like breaking a little toe. It doesn't take much and can go unnoticed.
I believe you because I once had both arms and both legs sliced off with a sword. It was barely a flesh wound.

You are both so nice worrying. Sorry i misinterpret you
I don’t think either of us were worried about you to be fair, it was in the past and not only didn’t you have swelling or bruising, you didn’t even know about it until a head x-ray (presumably for something else?) revealed it.

Both were genuinely interested in how it happened to you though.

Denis79

How did you “realise” weeks, even months later?

A gentle break with no bruising or swelling would usually heal in 3 weeks.
I can confirm this, I've been boxing for almost 25 years and broken my nose several times, usually heals within 3-4 weeks. Once it was sore for over 2 months though.

MichaelRed

Not really "Depp vs Heard" but the Aussie's found out she lied in court & blackmailed someone else into lying in court for her & now they've confirmed they're still going after her. Ironic if she gets away with this case & ends up with a criminal prosecution from that one.

Tarrou

Not really "Depp vs Heard" but the Aussie's found out she lied in court & blackmailed someone else into lying in court for her & now they've confirmed they're still going after her. Ironic if she gets away with this case & ends up with a criminal prosecution from that one.
can't believe Australia are still going on about this

MichaelRed

can't believe Australia are still going on about this
How so? You guys take smuggling animals very seriously, especially with how well you've done keeping out all kinds of animal diseases. I don't think they're still going after her over the smuggling though, moreso the perjury of lying in court & blackmailing another person to be her witness.

Tarrou

How so? You guys take smuggling animals very seriously, especially with how well you've done keeping out all kinds of animal diseases. I don't think they're still going after her over the smuggling though, moreso the perjury of lying in court & blackmailing another person to be her witness.
you'd think the country of Australia would have more important things to worry about than this pair or clowns smuggling in a couple of dogs

MichaelRed

you'd think the country of Australia would have more important things to worry about than this pair or clowns smuggling in a couple of dogs
Most countries tend to deal with more than 1 issue at a time? I'm sure the country doesn't stand still every time a crime is committed & I'm sure the country doesn't have to devote all of it's resources to it.

Tarrou

Most countries tend to deal with more than 1 issue at a time? I'm sure the country doesn't stand still every time a crime is committed & I'm sure the country doesn't have to devote all of it's resources to it.
I wasn't being entirely serious but I'm sure the courts and prosecutors have better things to be doing with their time

MichaelRed

I wasn't being entirely serious but I'm sure the courts and prosecutors have better things to be doing with their time
Do you think Amber mocking the deputy prime minister may be playing a part in their pursuit of this? Idk what has happened in other cases over there but I guess none would have been as public as this one has been.

Tarrou

Do you think Amber mocking the deputy prime minister may be playing a part in their pursuit of this? Idk what has happened in other cases over there but I guess none would have been as public as this one has been.
I didn't know that but I quite like her now :lol:

jackal&hyde

I can confirm this, I've been boxing for almost 25 years and broken my nose several times, usually heals within 3-4 weeks. Once it was sore for over 2 months though.
Good looking people tend to notice a major deformity to the face. For the Shreks of the world, broken nose here or there is not a big deal.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
I don’t think either of us were worried about you to be fair, it was in the past and not only didn’t you have swelling or bruising, you didn’t even know about it until a head x-ray (presumably for something else?) revealed it.

Both were genuinely interested in how it happened to you though.
Oh no. I knew right away it was broken. I asked the X-ray to confirm

I nevet bled in my life from my nose. Not even once before that occurrence or after. It was very painful at the moment and i heard a crack, so i was very positive. When pain stopped, i could move my nose that was slightly tilted from the crack to thr original position (im talking about sub milimeters) and here a crack everytime. I can still feel the crack nowadays

Kanu

Supports
Feyenoord & United
Idk how anyone could be on Amber's side following this trial. It's clear as day, but then I'm not a lawyer.

Tibs

Cross examination has begun.

Its already falling apart for Amber Heard

hobbers

Sounds like her goose is already cooked and it's only the first hour of cross.