Amber Heard vs Johnny Depp | Depp wins on all 3 counts

MichaelRed

Amber Heard seems to have done pretty poorly in her cross-examination. Havent watched it myself, but I doubt anything new has come out which was not already known.
New to the general public or jury? There was a lot of new things for the jury.

MichaelRed

cool thanks, that’s two hours long though

what’s the main things she got caught lying about?

Does this mean she’s gonna lose do you think?
Everything. It will take some miracle or some blackmailing of the jury level conspiracy to save her at this point. This cross examination is literally flawless, well worth watching because it will probably be used to teach lawyers for years to come. Surgical precision. There was so much but if you really can't watch it then I'll try bullet point what I can off the top of my head.

• Debunked her assault claims by showing press images of her on the days of the alleged assaults and/or the following day without any injury whatsoever, after they repeated back her description of the action-movie like beatdown she got with a man covered in large rings.
  • Debunked her teams attempt at saying JD is being disrespectful to her by not looking at her, playing audio of him promising her he'd never even let her see his eyes again whilst she's begging him for a hug & he's saying not after she lied about him abusing her in the press.
  • Showed that she never sought medical attention, even for vaginal bleeding as a result of a rape with a glass bottle.
  • Showed that she never sought dental work despite all these punches to her mouth.
  • Showed footage of her on the James Cordon show the day after an alleged assault that she claimed split her lip so badly she couldn't speak without it re-opening & bleeding. They zoomed in real nice on her mouth to show how flawless her lips were.
  • Proved that she wasn't scared of JD at all when showing her texts to her friends of embarrassing pictures of JD & when she was asked if she was scared JD would be angry that she was basically mocking him to her friends she responded with "Why would I be?".
  • Highlighted that she had staged photographs to depict his drug usage.
  • Proved that she lied under oath in the UK case, telling the court she had paid the $7m to charity when she only maybe donated $350k although that was suspected to have been from Elon Musk too. $500k definitely from Elon & $100k from Depp.
  • Exposed her for leaking 'abuse' photos to the press, Amber then tried to blame that on her lawyers.
  • Pointed out that she had taken pictures of everything where she could stage a scene but didn't share and pictures of actual injury despite being so photo-happy. Amber then tried to claim she did take pictures of her injuries and gave them to her lawyers & that it was "not her job" to show them to the jury, again throwing her lawyers under the bus.
  • Showed footage of her on a Dutch TV show lying that she donated the full $7m to charity & saying "I wanted nothing".
  • Got Amber to say "I've never called myself a victim" despite her doing that all trial and the past 6 years..
Jesus there was so much. Also, when Amber was being questioned by her team about how she covered her bruises with make-up she slipped up in her own lies and said she used a 'bruise-kit' which is actually something actors use to create bruises for tv/film.

Here's a 9 minute highlights version of the cross but it's really worth watching the full thing

MichaelRed

New for general public at least. Not sure what was new for the jury though
The press photos showing she had no injuries after the alleged assaults. The James Cordon show that showed she lied about the broken nose and busted lip. The exposing of her staging photographs. Getting her to say she wasn't scared of Johnny despite her telling us she was terrified of him. The Dutch tv show where she took praise for donating $7m. Proof that she lied under oath in the UK court. Lots of good new stuff for the jury.

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
The press photos showing she had no injuries after the alleged assaults. The James Cordon show that showed she lied about the broken nose and busted lip. The exposing of her staging photographs. Getting her to say she wasn't scared of Johnny despite her telling us she was terrified of him. The Dutch tv show where she took praise for donating $7m. Proof that she lied under oath in the UK court. Lots of good new stuff for the jury.
Thought the photos were part of the record of the trial. Didnt know about the Dutch TV show. Thanks for that.

MichaelRed

Thought the photos were part of the record of the trial. Didnt know about the Dutch TV show. Thanks for that.
Nope, the press photos were published to the jury today. Same with James Cordon show, Dutch TV show & the first audio clip they played.

Tarrou

Everything. It will take some miracle or some blackmailing of the jury level conspiracy to save her at this point. This cross examination is literally flawless, well worth watching because it will probably be used to teach lawyers for years to come. Surgical precision. There was so much but if you really can't watch it then I'll try bullet point what I can off the top of my head.

• Debunked her assault claims by showing press images of her on the days of the alleged assaults and/or the following day without any injury whatsoever, after they repeated back her description of the action-movie like beatdown she got with a man covered in large rings.
  • Debunked her teams attempt at saying JD is being disrespectful to her by not looking at her, playing audio of him promising her he'd never even let her see his eyes again whilst she's begging him for a hug & he's saying not after she lied about him abusing her in the press.
  • Showed that she never sought medical attention, even for vaginal bleeding as a result of a rape with a glass bottle.
  • Showed that she never sought dental work despite all these punches to her mouth.
  • Showed footage of her on the James Cordon show the day after an alleged assault that she claimed split her lip so badly she couldn't speak without it re-opening & bleeding. They zoomed in real nice on her mouth to show how flawless her lips were.
  • Proved that she wasn't scared of JD at all when showing her texts to her friends of embarrassing pictures of JD & when she was asked if she was scared JD would be angry that she was basically mocking him to her friends she responded with "Why would I be?".
  • Highlighted that she had staged photographs to depict his drug usage.
  • Proved that she lied under oath in the UK case, telling the court she had paid the $7m to charity when she only maybe donated $350k although that was suspected to have been from Elon Musk too. $500k definitely from Elon & $100k from Depp.
  • Exposed her for leaking 'abuse' photos to the press, Amber then tried to blame that on her lawyers.
  • Pointed out that she had taken pictures of everything where she could stage a scene but didn't share and pictures of actual injury despite being so photo-happy. Amber then tried to claim she did take pictures of her injuries and gave them to her lawyers & that it was "not her job" to show them to the jury, again throwing her lawyers under the bus.
  • Showed footage of her on a Dutch TV show lying that she donated the full $7m to charity & saying "I wanted nothing".
  • Got Amber to say "I've never called myself a victim" despite her doing that all trial and the past 6 years..
Jesus there was so much. Also, when Amber was being questioned by her team about how she covered her bruises with make-up she slipped up in her own lies and said she used a 'bruise-kit' which is actually something actors use to create bruises for tv/film.

Here's a 9 minute highlights version of the cross but it's really worth watching the full thing
thanks a lot for the summary

appreciated

InfiniteBoredom

Obviously these are all orchestrated by the pro-Depp media and PR machine, hence not to be trusted.

They were equally abusive to each other, but we should only talk about Depp’s, because that’s what fighting against misogyny and the patriarchy entails.

They were equally abusive to each other, but we should only talk about Depp’s, because that’s what fighting against misogyny and the patriarchy entails.
I thought that pre trial, just a horrible toxic relationship with equal blame on both sides. To cancel either for a shitty relationship was complete nuts in my opinion.

I don’t know how anyone can see all this evidence though and come to the same conclusion.
Heard records everything yet has zero evidence of this horrendous physical abuse, yet photos and recordings of shows the following days consistently show zero sign of these horrendous attacks. You’d imagine at least one show would show cuts, or swellings, yet there’s nothing, nada.
Add to this that there is however plenty of evidence to show Depp running and hiding from a physically abusive Heard, it appears his default. And there are recordings of him saying that’s what she resorts to, as though it’s her default, her response to Depp here is “yeah I hit you multiple times in the face, but it wasn’t a punch”. And there’s plenty of evidence of her being abusive to him mentally.
Then we have the evidence that Heard is a proven pathological lier, and is especially drawn to lying about anything that paints her in a good light or keeps her relevant.

Heard even when caught in lies, believes people are so stupid or that she is a master manipulator that can look directly at a jury and brush it off with “I used make-up” or “Ice”. I mean feck me, Ice??? And those fecking rings don’t make any cuts?? We have to suspend belief in reality to get on board with her stories.
Then comes her “I pledged it, it’s the same”.
I just wish Johnny’s lawyer responded with “Well Amber, Ole pledged he’d be a success at United, and Fyre Festival pledged it’d be a party for the ages.

Depp is a clearly a feck up, and clearly he has too many issues to enjoy a relationship with, that alone would massively take it’s toll on a partner.

Woman rightfully don’t and shouldn’t need a tonne of evidence to prove domestic abuse, but if you’re gonna accuse someone as she has, there better not be a tonne of evidence that shows you’re lying through your teeth.

Last edited:

MichaelRed

I thought that pre trial, just a horrible toxic relationship with equal blame on both sides. To cancel either for a shitty relationship was complete nuts in my opinion.

I don’t know how anyone can see all this evidence though and come to the same conclusion.
Heard records everything yet has zero evidence of this horrendous physical abuse, yet photos and recordings of shows the following days consistently show zero sign of these horrendous attacks. You’d imagine at least one show would show cuts, or swellings, yet there’s nothing, nada.
Add to this that there is however plenty of evidence to show Depp running and hiding from a physically abusive Heard, it appears his default. And there are recordings of him saying that’s what she resorts to, as though it’s her default, her response to Depp here is “yeah I hit you multiple times in the face, but it wasn’t a punch”. And there’s plenty of evidence of her being abusive to him mentally.
Then we have the evidence that Heard is a proven pathological lier, and is especially drawn to lying about anything that paints her in a good light or keeps her relevant.

Heard even when caught in lies, believes people are so stupid that she can brush it off with “I used make-up” or “Ice”. I mean feck me, Ice??? And those fecking rings don’t make any cuts?? We have to suspend belief in reality to get on board with her stories.
Then comes her “I pledged it, it’s the same”.
I just wish Johnny’s lawyer responded with “Well Amber, Ole pledged he’d be a success at United, and Fyre Festival pledged it’d be a party for the ages.

Depp is a clearly a feck up, and clearly is has too many issues to enjoy a relationship with, that alone would massively take it’s toll on a partner.

Woman rightfully don’t and shouldn’t need a tonne of evidence to prove domestic abuse, but if you’re gonna accuse someone as she has, there better not be a tonne of evidence that shows you’re lying through your teeth.
Idk if you're talking directly to @InfiniteBoredom or people that claim mutual abuse in general but I think InfiniteBoredom was being sarcastic. I do think the no cuts thing you pointed out is crazy. Boxers get cuts and gush blood from the face, as there's a great deal of blood supply to our faces, when being punched by cushioned gloves ffs. She was apparantly being hammered with a makeshift knuckle-duster and didn't sustain a scratch. I love how she kept saying she thought she was about to die & that she barely escaped with her life & was lucky to be alive etc yet simultaneously claimed she didn't have medical records because she didn't need medical attention. I wonder how one can be near-death whilst also not requiring treatment of any kind. I hope they ask this.

On that pathological liar thing, I saw an interview a while back with someone that had a dinner with Amber & she was saying how amazing the food was & that Amber thanked her & claimed that Amber herself had cooked it. Someone came round to the table later in the meal & asked if everything was okay & this lady basically said "yes, it's wonderful, I can't believe Amber made all of this" - to which the guy responded with "Wtf? I made the food.". She will lie about literally anything. Total psychopath.

Tarrou

It’s quite unlikely they were equally abusive, isn’t it?

Both twats, sure..

Both addicts, sure..

Both abusive, yep..

but equally abusive? I don’t see how we could know this?

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Bet there's a few disappointed people on here now it appears that the dog curled one out on the bed rather than Heard!

I know I am.

Drainy

Guys, the photos proving her right exist.

Her lawyers are just not showing them and they haven't surfaced on TMZ or People magazine yet.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Im never usually a fan of this ‘out in the media’ showbiz stuff but watching AH get caught up in her lies was ‘epic’

Edit: When JD left the court room people were waving and he was blowing kisses and waving back at them, where are the AH fans, the ones she should be blowing kisses to and waving at?

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
It’s quite unlikely they were equally abusive, isn’t it?

Both twats, sure..

Both addicts, sure..

Both abusive, yep..

but equally abusive? I don’t see how we could know this?
I think judging from all damning evidences presented so far, and overwhelming number of lies she has been caught up, it’s obvious to everyone this isn’t even close. I am even starting to think Amber has made them all up.

MichaelRed

Bet there's a few disappointed people on here now it appears that the dog curled one out on the bed rather than Heard!

I know I am.
Yea, amazed that a teacup yorkie pooped out half of its own bodyweight. Also her explanation that it was JD's fault for leaving weed around & the dog ate it & developed a life-long bowel problem from it was just BS. I asked 4 vets if that was possible & they all told me no way.

On that pathological liar thing, I saw an interview a while back with someone that had a dinner with Amber & she was saying how amazing the food was & that Amber thanked her & claimed that Amber herself had cooked it. Someone came round to the table later in the meal & asked if everything was okay & this lady basically said "yes, it's wonderful, I can't believe Amber made all of this" - to which the guy responded with "Wtf? I made the food.". She will lie about literally anything. Total psychopath.
Reminds me of Ed Edwards (serial killer) swearing blind and getting super aggressive about him making fried chicken for his daughter’s family, despite it clearly being KFC and them telling him they saw the KFC boxes in the kitchen. That just made him deny it further and get even angrier. Nuts.

I think judging from all damning evidences presented so far, and overwhelming number of lies she has been caught up, it’s obvious to everyone this isn’t even close. I am even starting to think Amber has made them all up.
Well so far the evidence paints a picture that Depp smashes shit up when angry, and Heard attacks Depp when angry, to which Depp runs and hides.
That’s the main take from the actual evidence, that and the fact that Heard absolutely is a pathological lier.

Moby

Dick
Also the lawyer asking how she didn't have any photos of depp doing coke. Like mate that's druggie rule 101. No evidence while in the act

Drainy

Also the lawyer asking how she didn't have any photos of depp doing coke. Like mate that's druggie rule 101. No evidence while in the act
There is enough evidence in the record to show that Depp did coke.

By saying that the photos were staged they got some interesting testimony from Heard about her own knowledge of drug use and gets the idea of her staging photos for attention to the jury

fallengt

Remains to be seen how much damage she will take later, but I say she is totally fecked for this current trial.

Here's the tasty bit for those who haven't seen it yet.
At the end, even AH realized no one would buy her crap and had to admit that she lied. But still didn't forget to blame JD for it
Love it.

Kaush949

Im never usually a fan of this ‘out in the media’ showbiz stuff but watching AH get caught up in her lies was ‘epic’

Edit: When JD left the court room people were waving and he was blowing kisses and waving back at them, where are the AH fans, the ones she should be blowing kisses to and waving at?
They probably got 'dumped.'

Shaman, where are you?

MichaelRed

Btw, for anyone wanting a breakdown on Amber staging the evidence of the cocaine scene, I'll provide one here.

I'll be referencing two pictures for this:
Photo 1

Photo 2

Notice how these pictures are near identical & clearly of the same scene. Photo 1 was not submitted into evidence but photo 2 was. Notice that next to the driving licence in photo 2 there is a box with a pirate theme & the engraving "Property of JD" that is not present in picture 1. This clearly shows that picture 1 was taken first, decided to not be proof enough for the staged scene & then the "property of JD" item was added for the 2nd picture that was then submitted into evidence. For us to believe this wasn't staged we need to believe that JD drew out 4 lines of coke, decided not to snort them, left the scene & Amber then arrived to take picture 1. Amber then left & JD returned to perfectly frame his box with "property of JD" written on it & then he left again whilst still not snorting the coke. Amber then returns for a final time to take picture 2. If that sounds insanely fecking far-fetched then that's because it is.

The scene is also used to show alcohol use & has other identifiers that she believed made it good evidence but just make it scream "STAGED!!!". Notice the newspaper in the picture, to help date the picture to go along with her story. A rolled up, unsmoked cigarette on the right that she claims was also JD's. The drivers licence that we're to assume was the card used to draw the lines of cocaine, however there's an issue here. The licence being faced down is no coincidence, it is because the other side has the face of Amber Heard on it. She couldn't ask JD for his licence to stage a photograph against him so she had to use her own & hope it go unnoticed. However if you zoom in you'll see the shape of the signature & for reference I'll post Amber's & Johnny's signatures here too.

Amber's signature

Johnny's signature

Imagine going to all that effort to stage a cocaine scene to accuse Depp of doing drugs despite him being open about doing drugs. Jesus wept.

MichaelRed

There is enough evidence in the record to show that Depp did coke.

By saying that the photos were staged they got some interesting testimony from Heard about her own knowledge of drug use and gets the idea of her staging photos for attention to the jury
I just did a post on this btw. Idk why the photo that proves it was a staged scene isn't in evidence but I assume the lawyers know that it was staged & that's why they were probing around it.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
How one can be so sure of having a broken nose and not look treatment for it ?
Same goes for a bottle up your vagina. Even if you don't press charges surely you'd have this medically checked?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Same goes for a bottle up your vagina. Even if you don't press charges surely you'd have this medically checked?
I broke my thumb when I was young and that shit was horrible, a friend of mine who also broke his nose told me the nose is more painful. There ain't no way someone goes about it like nothing happened

Code-CX

The most telling thing about this whole farce is how she repeatedly tried to obfuscate between the words donate and pledge.

She had 13 months to donate the 7 million dollars to those two charities, repeatedly said that she'd donated the whole sum before this trial (both in public and in court), and continues to act as if she's actually "donated" what she promised.

One might argue that this has nothing to do with the allegations themselves, and I agree. However, I can't take her allegations seriously if she's just flat out lying about something as important as donating to charities.