Amber Heard vs Johnny Depp | Depp wins on all 3 counts

OverratedOpinion

I have 2 things to say -

1) Why is Elon dating this lunatic? Doesnt say much about him
2) Is it just me or is Depps lawyer super hot.
1) Completely fits in with a lot of his personality. He loves the idea of suddenly being one of the cool kids for the first time in his life. Dating the hot hollywood starlet was too good to pass up.
2) It is indeed NOT just you. He has that Mr Bean charm down to a tee.

Tarrou

the whole bit about pledges was hard to watch

Her lawyers have a really difficult job with this

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
“I use pledge and donation synonymously”

“I haven't been able to fulfil those pledges because i’ve been sued”

AH must be psychic to know she was getting sued roughly 13 months after getting her divorce settlement, and thats why she didn't donate the money. :lol:
Maybe she's a psychic and knew she was gonna get sued 13 months in advance

LARulz

This is oddly entertaining to watch. Sad to say but oh well

I imagine Depp did it and it's part of their training but I hate the way they look at the jury after each answer

Tarrou

I tell my wife I think she's hot every other day... Didn't know I hated her.
its not a very good comparison really is it? It’s perfectly normal to comment on your partners looks

if you went to court for something would you tell the judge they were hot?

clearly not

LARulz

Again, I am just seeing this for the first time and am sure Depp did it too and is a common thing to do but the way Heard answers and smiles to the jury each time infuriates me

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
Heard answers and smiles to the jury
I think it's an attempt to seem genuine and connect but it would have the opposite effect on me if I was sitting there.*

*I think, maybe it's more relatable in the room.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Again, I am just seeing this for the first time and am sure Depp did it too and is a common thing to do but the way Heard answers and smiles to the jury each time infuriates me
You and all the rest of us misogynists.

Denis79

its not a very good comparison really is it? It’s perfectly normal to comment on your partners looks

clearly not
Well that's in a professional setting, we're in a football forum and some people call a woman on TV hot. I find nothing wrong in giving compliments to people, calling someone hot isn't offensive in my book. If someone called her beautiful or charming would that have been more acceptable?

clearly not
No, but I’d say to my friend afterwards that she was hot. And she’d likely be telling her mates what a hottie she judged on.
Pair of sexist pigs.
What I would really mean deep down, is that I hate her for daring to judge on me, a man.

Or something like that.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
They are probably coached by the lawyers to do it, so as to create a personal connection with the jurors and potentially get a favourable outcome.

Bosws87

clearly not
No, but i'd damn well be thinking it :lol:

Tarrou

Well that's in a professional setting, we're in a football forum and some people call a woman on TV hot. I find nothing wrong in giving compliments to people, calling someone hot isn't offensive in my book. If someone called her beautiful or charming would that have been more acceptable?
Yeah, like. As you asked, people generally don’t like to be reduced to such basic things especially in the workplace where it bears no relevance. But.. you are free to do as you please.

I was just commenting on how meaningless your comparison was.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Think Heard is going to win this and I despair to think of what is going to MichaelRed who has been calling vets to check if dogs get bowel syndrome after eating weed

LARulz

Heard was livid when the lawyer suggested Depp got her the role in Aquaman :lol: But it seemed to be a silly claim as it wasn't challenged back and used just to wind her up

Bosws87

Think Heard is going to win this and I despair to think of what is going to MichaelRed who has been calling vets to check if dogs get bowel syndrome after eating weed
One portion of what you have been smoking please.

MichaelRed

Depp didn't really. He sometimes did when explaining a situation but he spent most of his time looking at the lawyers. It's often seen as manipulative to address the jury directly.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
See when the lawyer asks her “is your testimony now…” should tell AT thats shes been caught up in a lie again