Amber Heard vs Johnny Depp | Depp wins on all 3 counts

Drainy

One juror has a hearing aid & takes it out when Amber's witnesses are testifying. That's some body language even I could read :lol:

But yea, overall I wouldn't expect most people to make accurate reads on juror body language.
That's hilarious.

Sometimes jurors have just made up their minds..

MichaelRed

This guy known Depp since the 80s & was close to him up until the op-ed came out. This could be damaging to Depp, or just another load of nothing like the rest of Amber's witnesses.

Edit: Nevermind it's just another waste of time character assassination of "ooooooh did you know Johnny took drugs?".

Edit Edit: Maybe damaging after all. Not evidence for Amber but damages Depp's character.

Last edited:

Zippy20

Supports
Hertha BSC
This guy known Depp since the 80s & was close to him up until the op-ed came out. This could be damaging to Depp, or just another load of nothing like the rest of Amber's witnesses.

Edit: Nevermind it's just another waste of time character assassination of "ooooooh did you know Johnny took drugs?".
He basically said that Depp doesn't get aggressive or angrier when he takes drugs, i don't see how his deposition is supposed to help Heard.

MichaelRed

He basically said that Depp doesn't get aggressive or angrier when he takes drugs, i don't see how his deposition is supposed to help Heard.
It was to suggest people around Depp wouldn't speak out against him. It's to try discredit some of Depp's witnesses.

fallengt

The last day was boring to watch. Basically, it was bunch of freeloaders said things that they heard, not witnessed from AH and oh "Depp does drugs btw"

kps88

They're now giving us a disgruntled fired agent. Really scraping the bottom of the barrel already.
Eh she's a big agent with big name clients. Can't imagine she's taking much pleasure in bad mouthing a former client as it's not a good look for her business wise.

MichaelRed

The extent to which you are emotionally invested in a single outcome is genuinely worrying.
The extent to which it matters to you what I think is odd. Forgive me for assessing all available evidence & making a judgement. I assume you think it doesn't matter which way cases are decided?

Drainy

Eh she's a big agent with big name clients. Can't imagine she's taking much pleasure in bad mouthing a former client as it's not a good look for her business wise.
Wasn't she only successful because Depp stuck with her when a load of others were abandoning her agency and that got her a big promotion, he then left her representation and she became bitter about it?

MichaelRed

Wasn't she only successful because Depp stuck with her when a load of others were abandoning her agency and that got her a big promotion, he then left her representation and she became bitter about it?
Yup. She was involved with the guys that stole $650m from him too. No wonder he cut ties & she's disgruntled.

kps88

Yup. She was involved with the guys that stole $650m from him too. No wonder he cut ties & she's disgruntled.
:lol: You're making it sound like she's a criminal. Doesn't sound to me like she said anything unreasonable anyway. Hardly a shocker that Depp was unprofessional on set when dealing with substance abuse. Or that he asked her for money when facing financial ruin.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
What a load of bollocks.

Grounds for a mistrial because some jurors are bored :lol:
That's hilarious.

Sometimes jurors have just made up their minds..
I am not a legal expert but do you realize that would exactly be a cause for a mistrial? I highly doubt any of the above is happening. It is also weird a lot of Johnny Depp apologists are saying this because an idea of jurors being biased would be against his case.

Zippy20

Supports
Hertha BSC
:lol: You're making it sound like she's a criminal. Doesn't sound to me like she said anything unreasonable anyway. Hardly a shocker that Depp was unprofessional on set when dealing with substance abuse. Or that he asked her for money when facing financial ruin.
The important question there is whether Depp's unprofessional behavior was the main reason why his career took a nosedive? That's obviously relevant when it comes to damages in this trial. It's certainly possible that due to unpleasant history with Depp the agent overstated the role his behavior played in losing movie roles and so on.

Drainy

I am not a legal expert but do you realize that would exactly be a cause for a mistrial? I highly doubt any of the above is happening. It is also weird a lot of Johnny Depp apologists are saying this because an idea of jurors being biased would be against his case.
Do you want a mistrial for the murderers of Ahmaud Arbery?

One of the jurors was literally sleeping during parts of the defence in a murder trial, not some fecking silly civil trial :lol: :lol:

kps88

The important question there is whether Depp's unprofessional behavior was the main reason why his career took a nosedive? That's obviously relevant when it comes to damages in this trial. It's certainly possible that due to unpleasant history with Depp the agent overstated the role his behavior played in losing movie roles and so on.
I found her believable. The stuff about him being unprofessional on the last PIrates has been reported on for years. If she really was bitter and wanted to land him in trouble she could have said he was violent or something. She clearly said she never saw him get violent when asked.

Drainy

He was never going to be fired for being late ffs

He delayed the shooting of Pirates 5 by 5 weeks with his finger injury and the film still made Disney a profit of like $600-800m

MichaelRed

I found her believable. The stuff about him being unprofessional on the last PIrates has been reported on for years. If she really was bitter and wanted to land him in trouble she could have said he was violent or something. She clearly said she never saw him get violent when asked.
This is just plain stupid. Why nail down a jail sentence for yourself just to get a dig in at someone? She was never present at any alleged incident, it'd be extremely risky to testify to something like that.

MichaelRed

He delayed the shooting of Pirates 5 by 5 weeks with his finger injury and the film still made Disney a profit of like $600-800m
People like to bash on him for Pirates 5 despite his issues being caused by Amber during that film. Like yea, sure it's JD's fault they had to pause for 5 weeks whilst he dealt with MRSA. Definitely not Amber's fault for slicing his fecking finger off.

MichaelRed

Jesus, what a pathetic tactic this is from Heard's team. They know he can't answer anything because of attorney-client privilege but they just want to make it look like Depp's team is hiding something. Underhanded borefest.

Drainy

Jesus, what a pathetic tactic this is from Heard's team. They know he can't answer anything because of attorney-client privilege but they just want to make it look like Depp's team is hiding something. Underhanded borefest.
Will be funny if they run out of time due to this pointless show and aren't able to fully cross examine Depp's rebuttal witnesses

MichaelRed

Will be funny if they run out of time due to this pointless show and aren't able to fully cross examine Depp's rebuttal witnesses
They won't run out of time. They've clearly got nothing & are running on fumes & they still have a fair chunk of time left.

Idxomer

Not a chance :lol:

fallengt

Elaine wants to bore jurors to sleep or something?
This only makes they hate Amber's team more...

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
The extent to which it matters to you what I think is odd. Forgive me for assessing all available evidence & making a judgement. I assume you think it doesn't matter which way cases are decided?
If only you were doing what you claim to be doing.

MichaelRed

Speed running a strike out of Heard's counter claim here
Such a waste of time. What is the point of this police witness? She's literally helping Johnny by confirming that the 4 officers testifying against Amber did everything correctly.