6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oo0AahCantona

Can somebody please Photoshop a really badly fitted picture of vidal into every pre season photo. thanks :lol:

Ibi Dreams

Looks like Herrera is a bit more popular than Shaw.
He's Spanish, he's a midfielder, he's more of a finished article, it's no surprise. I'm excited to see Shaw play but it's nothing compared to how much I want to see Herrera

Suus

He's Spanish, he's a midfielder, he's more of a finished article, it's no surprise. I'm excited to see Shaw play but it's nothing compared to how much I want to see Herrera
We all expect big things from Shaw. No doubt. But Our midfield have been in disarray for some time, and we're all excited to see how it pans out. But I still think the deal with Shaw was as vital as any we can or will do with Hummels, Vidal or whoever.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Some good quotes from him on the United website. I particularly liked this part: If we run, if we work like a humble team then we will play like the biggest team.”

Herrera has every chance of being a star in this team and maybe even one day Captain with that kind of mentality. More importantly, he talks like a man who understands you have to keep working to improve. I think certain players lack that quality and what with us losing Evra, it's good that we've brought someone in who could have a similar impact in the dressing room. Fingers crossed it works out for him.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Was our dismantling at the hands of Bilbao really the way Ander came onto our radar? If so, I've never been so happy about United losses in my life.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
He's another one who 'gets' United isn't he.
Seems like it. Makes sense that we've been tracking him for a while. He comes across as a humble, hard working, confident young man, eager to learn and improve as a player. I'm quite excited to see him in action. Hope he settle here.

Glanville95

Very impressed with Herrera off the pitch so far. Graham Hunter isn't one to sell Spanish-based players short, but he's bang on in his assessment of Herrera when it comes to his personality, mentality and attitude. I'm sure he will become a fan favourite in no time.

Seveneric

It's just really nice to see that it all worked out after the mess of last year. It's obvious now that he really wanted to come here and it must have been disappointing when it collapsed thanks to the three muskeposters.

The Red Thinker

He's another one who 'gets' United isn't he.
All his moments so far scream intelligence. He's a humble, hard-working guy who is a student of the game. Not an air of pomposity of arrogance. He's destined for greatness with us - Provided of course, he plays well. That before anything else.

iBoss

i-ttack the space
Illuminati headquarters, chillin' with Jay Z.
When Fergie was here, he'd talk about getting background knowledge on players (before signing them) in terms of family, their attitude etc. Herrera strikes me as a hard worker who is determined to win games. The way he speaks about the club is also terrific. No doubt that made an impression on both SAF and Gill, and then carried over to Moyes and Woodward. This is something that perhaps both Pogba and Morrison lacked.

Herrera will be a real fan favourite.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
He counts The King among his favourites!

Great lad.

He counts Poyet among his favourites too!

Stupid, feckin' twat.

Hard to tell, really. I reckon he's fairly dim. Most players are, after all. But who cares. As long as he can play some he's alright by me - not least given where he's likely to play.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I'm terrified he's going to feck off to Uni with Mata.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Bloody nice to have an intelligent, positive midfielder again

Ekeke

Straight from the whistle he was a class act that took our midfield up a few notches. Spent most of the half passing the ball around like Alonso, but also had a trick or two in there

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
He presses almost as high as the strikers at times and I really love that about him, just adds so much energy to our midfield. Very intelligent player. Come on Woody get someone reliable to partner him!

Status
Not open for further replies.