Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aint gota Kalou

Best player we have at pressing and the most composed under pressure too. His attitude on the pitch is brilliant.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He forces play in both attack and defense. he's aggressive off the ball with relentless pressing and he's positive with it, he wants to play the quick pass, the final ball. When we have games like the City one where nothings really happening he becomes absolutely vital.

sugar_kane

Would love it if he can keep up this form, if he can do that he deserves the captaincy and what's more is I think it will mean more to him than anyone.

Backrow Singer

I love this lad. Outstanding last night alongside Carrick.

He's got a lot to his game. I do believe that we've missed Carrick in front of that back four (although Herrera has put in a real shift for us) but in that number 8 position he's outstanding. He closes space down really well, he's aggressive in the tackle, he uses the ball well and he gets up and down the field. His range of passing is coming along and developing nicely as well; he's smashing it at the minute and it's great to see.

Love the quote from him regarding his emotion towards the club. That desire is reflected in his performances and it's easy to get on board with players like that. Hopefully he keeps it up and keeps expressing himself in that midfield.

XdanielredX

Lol, was talking about this a few months ago how you don't just lose talent and he was just being used wrong and soooo many people talking shit about him "face it he's just rubbish" etc

Now they are quiet... or they're jumping on his dick now.

Fridge chutney

Herrera has been our best midfielder this season. Arguably our best player this season (Mata and Bailly in with a shout).

I love the passion he shows for the club. And the humility, and respect for the fans.

Miscemayl

Anyone else think that the collision with Fernandinho was planned by him? Resembled a basketball screen more than a football move :lol:

Love his grittiness though. Says the right words and backs it up.
Definitely on purpose to screen the ball. He saw him coming and he nipped in to screen it.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Few more players with his cohones and we wouldn't find ourselves in this situation.

Make him captain already.

Red_Beans

really needs to play as many games as possible with Pogba to try build up an understanding. Partnerships arnt born over night. Dosnt help that Pogba hasn't hit form yet though

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I wish we could find another guy with as much energy and positional awareness as Ander. Would be nice to have one of those hyper aggressive fluid midfields.

Man Utd 0:0 Burnley

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Ridiculously unlucky today - arguably neither was a yellow. For the first one he comes in late, but he pulls out and basically just sides into him - the ball was already far away, so he didn't stop an attacking move or anything. The second one is just a slip, and he barely made contact. Did he make any fouls aside from those? You see players going off the pitch without a booking at all for much worse every week.

Just hope that Mourinho doesn't hold this against him somehow, although you could argue that being sent off himself that would be fairly hypocritical. He was great again today.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
We can/will appeal this, no? Or is that for straight reds?

Walters_19_MuFc

Very unlucky for the second. First one was silly, though. He did pull out but never should have dived in.

I love Herrera, but he let the team down today.

Status
Not open for further replies.