Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

King.of.Red

He goes forward often enough and should be in more scoring positions. One goal for a midfielder is not enough
well, his long shot accuracy is awful where he often get the position to shoot the ball but as long as he help our team win the match, with his pressing, key pass, assist, or everything he can do, I dont really care how many goals he can score. of course it is better if he scores more goals for us.

m1y2

well, his long shot accuracy is awful where he often get the position to shoot the ball but as long as he help our team win the match, with his pressing, key pass, assist, or everything he can do, I dont really care how many goals he can score. of course it is better if he scores more goals for us.
dont think it's that awful but it's true he missed a few hits from long range but most of the time it was a difficult situation, was either pressed or it was just volleys, he got some shots also blocked which were going in the net, he showed he can hit it from long range earlier in his first season so I am sure he can do it when luck gets on his side again. But as long as he works for the team like he's done so far I don't care how many goals he scores, it's a team game..

Man Utd 1:1 Liverpool

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Seriously, what is it that this guy do? Well, except for playing really well in pretty much every game, especially big games.

m1y2

but what does he do? he created three golden chances for Pogba who missed, for Micky who missed and won the freekick on the edge of the box when Zlatan hit the keeper.. average and needs to be upgraded definitely..

Stringer

The best of the midfield three but not saying much as Carrick has done his usual disappearing act when he's pressed and Pogba has been abysmal.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Only one who seems up for this.

Manny

Grammar Police
I think he's pressing too hard up the pitch leaving the midfield exposed.

PoTMS

Only United player who has his head screwed on. No wonder Liverpool fans hate him.

dichinero

I don't know is some of the posts above are joking. He has been the one player keeping us together. Our midfield would be overrun but for his pressing

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Holding our midfield together right now, Pogba and Carrick have been woeful.

InfiniteBoredom

I think he's pressing too hard up the pitch leaving the midfield exposed.
It's his partners fault not pressing alongside him. We can't cede too much territory to Pool knowing how hard they press, eventually we'll make mistakes, which we did for the goal.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He's always up for Liverpool games. So it's no surprise he's the only one delivering so far.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Easily our best player so far. 2 fantastic passes- one to Valencia and one to Mkhi and a freekick earned at the edge of the box

pacifictheme

I remember just one. Maybe you can highlight the rest. He has been our best player on the pitch so far.
Important to remember i said hes not the only one who was disappointing.

Anyway the footballs back on. Shush.

Bojan11

Lost his composure in the second half with his passing.

Last edited:

Ekeke

Our only CM that turned up at all (other than Fellaini getting his head on a cross). But yes, he had some very sloppy passing at times too.

liamp

Did the job of 2 midfielders today. Don't give a toss about his long passing.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Much better in the second half. Dropped deeper and took control of our build up play.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
One of the few who showed guts tonight. Badly let down by Pogba losing his head again in a big game, and Carrick also going missing.

izec

Some excellent passing and some absolute terrible one too. Decent performance overall, one of our better players

lawliet354

Now we know who's the most important between him, Carrick , and Pogba

This guy will turn up for big game, unlike Carrick who has a habbit of wilting under pressing

Status
Not open for further replies.