5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

yfoFC

http://mobile.nigeriasoccernet.com/...d-open-door-for-big-game-player-ander-herrera
"Of the 18 Premier League games he has started against Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester City, Arsenal or Tottenham, he has been on the losing side just three times. Eight have ended in wins."

Just confirms what everyone already knows that Herrera is a big game player with a ship load of MoM performances to go with it, but still an interesting stat nonetheless as I don't think our big game performances have been that good in recent years

I may be wrong though and would love to know our stats in those games when he hasn't started

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
http://mobile.nigeriasoccernet.com/...d-open-door-for-big-game-player-ander-herrera
"Of the 18 Premier League games he has started against Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester City, Arsenal or Tottenham, he has been on the losing side just three times. Eight have ended in wins."

Just confirms what everyone already knows that Herrera is a big game player with a ship load of MoM performances to go with it, but still an interesting stat nonetheless as I don't think our big game performances have been that good in recent years

I may be wrong though and would love to know our stats in those games when he hasn't started
He was basically MOTM in almost every big game last season for first 3/4 of the season. The Liverpool game is great example, he was by far best player on the pitch from both teams even though rest of our players were absolutely terrible that day.

yfoFC

He was basically MOTM in almost every big game last season for first 3/4 of the season. The Liverpool game is great example, he was by far best player on the pitch from both teams even though rest of our players were absolutely terrible that day.
Yeah I know, that's why I have quite the faith we'll do well even without pogba against the big teams in the next one month or so

Just wanted to point out that stat of only 3 losses in 18 starts against the big boys, would love the stats of the games without him in that's timespan anyone?

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
First one to get criticism but Matic is even worse. What a surprise.

Minimalist

Looks like a real amateur today with his pressing and tackling. Getting outsmarted at every confrontation. Passing is poor too.

InfiniteBoredom

He's rushing far too much when being outnumbered. Has to keep his head up and keep it simple, Pool is winning far too many second balls and he's responsible for a lot of that.

And stay on your feet.

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
Both been crap on the ball today.
I would agree with that, but I thought during the criticism in the matchday thread after first 15 minutes Matic was far worse and hardly anyone said anything against him.

izec

Gets outnumbered in midfield, also doesnt seem fit enough. I dont think he is much too blame, disnt play many games and a midfield 2 is not helping. Could have done better on a few occasions, but i wasnt expecting him to boss it anyway

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
I would agree with that, but I thought during the criticism in the matchday thread after first 15 minutes Matic was far worse and hardly anyone said anything against him.
Agree.

Walters_19_MuFc

So hard to come into a game like this, especially when you havent been playing often like Ander.

He just needs to settle down. Making some sloppy mistakes.

lsd

The Oracle
Has been complete and utter rubbish far and away the worst player on the pitch .He looks and plays like he is brainless .

Him and Mhki can't come off quick enough today

Kapardin

So hard to come into a game like this, especially when you havent been playing often like Ander.

He just needs to settle down. Making some sloppy mistakes.
Young didn't have any game time until he suddenly got a chance, but he hasn't been as bad as this.

Let's stop making excuses for Ander. He's a likeable player, but he needs to do a lot more especially now that we don't have Pogba or Fellaini.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
So far he’s justifying why he doesn’t get a look in in midfield

OneUnited24

He just doesnt work in a midfield 2. Isnt good positionaly and relies on his energy/pace to get back. You like players like that in a three but in a two he really exposes the team. Guess we can all see why Fellaini would play ahead of him with Matic

Walters_19_MuFc

Young didn't have any game time until he suddenly got a chance, but he hasn't been as bad as this.

Let's stop making excuses for Ander. He's a likeable player, but he needs to do a lot more especially now that we don't have Pogba or Fellaini.
Did Young come in against Liverpool?

I mean, dont get me wrong, he should be doing a lot better, but him playing more often would definately have helped. Just look at his performance last season.

JoaquinJoaquin

Horrendous today and been very poor for a while now in truth. Fellaini rightfully deserves to be ahead of him in the pecking order.

binary bot
Probably his worst match for us, his passing was shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.