5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I know he is a Caf favourite but he is just an average player unfortunately. Hasn't played well in a long time now.
:lol:. They can’t wait to fault him while Matic can dither on the ball all he likes and won’t have a bad word said against him.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I’ve really gone off him

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He is really not suited playing next to Matic, useless these days.
I genuinely think that half of Mkhi’s trouble has been the lack of space and slow transitions due to the areas Herrera occupies and his limited passing.

ivaldo

So should’ve had a penalty, laid off the chance for Matic, threaded a great pass through for Lingard on the half turn and was about an inch away from putting the ball on Matics head. He’s the one of them all who is getting criticised for his creativity.

When you compare him to Matic beside him, whose dallying on the ball in the dying seconds was a great example of how he broke down our play throughout the game, it wasn’t all that bad.

PepsiCola

So should’ve had a penalty, laid off the chance for Matic, threaded a great pass through for Lingard on the half turn and was about an inch away from putting the ball on Matics head. He’s the one of them all who is getting criticised for his creativity.

When you compare him to Matic beside him, whose dallying on the ball in the dying seconds was a great example of how he broke down our play throughout the game, it wasn’t all that bad.
I concur.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Bought as a creater, not good as that, played as a destroyer last year but now we have a better one. He's just not that good.

AshRK

Just because he shows some passion doesn't mean he is roy keane. Someone tell him to play proper football. The lad cannot control the ball. Matic for all his flaws doesn't Huff's and puffs like he does.

acnumber9

Works hard but he has always been a very limited player. Him and Matic in midfield isn't going to win us many games.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Seems to have one pass in his locker; the 'hit the ball as hard as you can into space' pass and hope one of our fast players gets to it.

OneUnited24

Guys a first class bottler. Talks a big game but rarely delivers.

I like him, he clearly loves the club and wants to do well here but hes not good enough. Theres a reason hes behind the likes of Fellaini

haram

He's not a bottler he just isn't good enough in Pogba's absence.

el3mel

A squad player used to rest Matic that's what he should be used for only.

Jig1234

What the hell happened to this guy. Tom Cleverley looks ten times the player at the moment. The rapid regression of Herrera is unbelievable.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
What the hell happened to this guy. Tom Cleverley looks ten times the player at the moment. The rapid regression of Herrera is unbelievable.
Hererra has only shown a consistently good level as a DM, last season he was the one cleaning up the loose balls and covering spaces. Now we have a superior DM in Matic so Hererra looks redundant.

That being said; Hererra was influential in most of our big games last season. So there's still hope left.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
We found his best role last season and that was as a DM, he is never a box to box player for any team with ambition.

Use him in the easier matches to give Matic some much needed rest, otherwise Fellaini is the better option.

Kostov

Anyone bothered when he fell over in the box looking for a foul from a minimal contact? Pathetic showing once again, needs to pick up some form soon.

SATA

Seems like none of our midfielders are capable of playing and co-existing with one another unless it's one of Pogba alongside them

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
What the feck has happened to him this season? He's been shit.
Looks good in a team who finished 5th or 6th.

But out of his depth and capacity at the elite level, else he'd be thereabouts in Spain's national team.

Zoo

He reprogrammed himself as a 6 last season and now doesn’t know how to switch back.

Devil81

My old man is a fantastic judge of player and even in Herrera's better times, he wouldn't have him better than average.

If we transpire to be a better team we need better back up players than Herrera. Fellaini has certainly proven he's the superior player during the last 6 months.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
He’s been fecking shit every time he’s played this season.

He’s not good enough to be a regular for a team with title winning aspirations.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Disappointing start to the season after winning ManUtd player of the year. Looks like his attacking game is non existent now. He was good at both last season and this season he is poor at both. Such a shame, thought he would build on his last season's form.

shield

Poor from him. Matic was trying to do both the defending and attacking for us. Herrera just seemed to hang around a little deep making short passes and circulating the ball. Could not make any impression on the game at all.

Can't understand what is wrong with him. He is not even being restricted as he was under LVG. There was a time when I was worried about his contract. Not that fussed about it anymore.

Lentwood

We've suffered for 4 seasons now from a mild case of "Scouse Syndrome" - because we have been bereft of world class players and desperate to clutch at straws we've talked up players well beyond their abilities.

I think Bilbao is about Herrera's level tbh. Passing range is too limited and lacks physical attributes. Unfortunately it's players like Herrera that are killing our chances of success because they aren't so bad that they get binned off but they just aren't good enough either. They lure you into a fall sense of security

Eddy_JukeZ

We've suffered for 4 seasons now from a mild case of "Scouse Syndrome" - because we have been bereft of world class players and desperate to clutch at straws we've talked up players well beyond their abilities.

I think Bilbao is about Herrera's level tbh. Passing range is too limited and lacks physical attributes. Unfortunately it's players like Herrera that are killing our chances of success because they aren't so bad that they get binned off but they just aren't good enough either. They lure you into a fall sense of security
Pretty much.

Tbf, he's not the only player. We have a lot of players that aren't good enough for a league winning team.

Lentwood

Pretty much.

Tbf, he's not the only player. We have a lot of players that aren't good enough for a league winning team.
I agree with that as well but it's taken this long for people to wake up and smell the roses because they have been able to blame the manager. Now we have undoubtedly one of the best managers in the world and after 4 years of average results I think it's time for some of the deluded on here to acknowledge the fact that if you finish 7th, 4th, 5th and 6th over 38 games the reason ultimately is that the players aren't good enough. IMO Darmian, Lindelof, Mata, Herrera, Young and Lingard all need to go. When City are spending £25m on a 3rd choice full back we can't afford to be sentimental

Eddy_JukeZ

I agree with that as well but it's taken this long for people to wake up and smell the roses because they have been able to blame the manager. Now we have undoubtedly one of the best managers in the world and after 4 years of average results I think it's time for some of the deluded on here to acknowledge the fact that if you finish 7th, 4th, 5th and 6th over 38 games the reason ultimately is that the players aren't good enough. IMO Darmian, Lindelof, Mata, Herrera, Young and Lingard all need to go. When City are spending £25m on a 3rd choice full back we can't afford to be sentimental
I agree. Still too much dead-weight in this team.

The only positive of City's terrific start is that it may cause us to look for further improvements more aggressively in the future.

ivaldo

Anyone bothered when he fell over in the box looking for a foul from a minimal contact? Pathetic showing once again, needs to pick up some form soon.
Criticise him if you like but that's a stone wall penalty. You've got to be clinically blind not to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.