Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Can't believe he spat on the City badge. :lol: There's no way that was unintentional. Herrera doesn't miss a trick. He's our snide little cnut. :D Would probably hate him if he played for a rival haha.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Can't believe he spat on the City badge. :lol: There's no way that was unintentional. Herrera doesn't miss a trick. He's our snide little cnut. :D Would probably hate him if he played for a rival haha.
My dad cannot stand him. I know I'm bleating on about tactical fouls and basically being a shithouse being a bad thing but I don't mind with Ander purely for how annoyed my dad gets :drool:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Hahaha love him. No idea how anyone can want him gone, one of those that always wears his heart on his sleeve out on the pitch and holds nothing back

Brophs

The One and Only
When Carragher spat at a girl he got banned for the season. Herrera spat at an entire club ban him for life.

Last edited by a moderator:

TsuWave

came to post the video of him spitting on city's badge. i see i'm late

Who gives a...

When theres a big game coming up there is no one who I want to see on the team sheet more. Spitting on the man city crest infront of 50,000 city fans. lol, its so unclassy and I know its not the best thing to condone. Yet, yeh I fecking loved it.

Oscar.Z.Acosta

His performances have been woeful at times this season but he was majestic yesterday. If he could play like that in 8 out of every 10 games, I’d have no problem with him as a stalwart of our midfield.

Was beautiful to see him setting up Pogba (i.e. 2 midfielders in the opposition’s box!).

SirAF

Ageist
Manchester United spokesperson: “Ander has seen the footage of the incident and is mortified at any suggestion that his actions were deliberate. It was entirely accidental and there was no intent whatsoever.” #mufc [Telegraph]

Oh :(

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Manchester United spokesperson: “Ander has seen the footage of the incident and is mortified at any suggestion that his actions were deliberate. It was entirely accidental and there was no intent whatsoever.” #mufc [Telegraph]

Well that's that then, case closed. City can't take it to the FA cos nobody can prove he meant it. And the rest of us will always have that footage. ;)

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat

Yeah right! :lol:

phunky

Needs to change his underwear
Not sure if anyone has pointed out this already: Ander is a cnut for making Jesus lose his cool, and Jesus doesn’t lose his cool easily.:nervous: But he’s our cnut. :devil:

meamth

"Ander Herrera has denied spitting intentionally on the Manchester City crest as the midfielder left the pitch at half-time during the Manchester derby at the Etihad Stadium on Saturday. Footage showed Herrera spitting on the crest, which was positioned just outside the player tunnel.

However a United spokesperson said: “Ander has seen the footage of the incident and is mortified at any suggestion that his actions were deliberate. It was entirely accidental and there was no intent whatsoever.”

However The Guardian understands that City believe the Spaniard spat on the crest intentionally. The Football Association may decide to review footage of the incident in the course of assessing whether to take any action against Herrera. City could make a formal complaint to the FA or the governing body may act unilaterally."

Bitter cnuts eh, Citteh?

Kapardin

"Ander Herrera has denied spitting intentionally on the Manchester City crest as the midfielder left the pitch at half-time during the Manchester derby at the Etihad Stadium on Saturday. Footage showed Herrera spitting on the crest, which was positioned just outside the player tunnel.

However a United spokesperson said: “Ander has seen the footage of the incident and is mortified at any suggestion that his actions were deliberate. It was entirely accidental and there was no intent whatsoever.”

However The Guardian understands that City believe the Spaniard spat on the crest intentionally. The Football Association may decide to review footage of the incident in the course of assessing whether to take any action against Herrera. City could make a formal complaint to the FA or the governing body may act unilaterally."

Bitter cnuts eh, Citteh?
Well, they would have lynched Herrera on the pitch if they had the chance, so this is another way of getting at him.

All good to laugh at what Herrera did and make jokes about it, but any rational thinking person can see it was purely an accident and he wasn't targeting the crest in particular.

meamth

l
Well, they would have lynched Herrera on the pitch if they had the chance, so this is another way of getting at him.

All good to laugh at what Herrera did and make jokes about it, but any rational thinking person can see it was purely an accident and he wasn't targeting the crest in particular.
Yeah, intentional or not wasn't a question anymore. Who ask you to put the logo on the floor? people step on it is more disgraceful than spitting imo.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
He was immense in the derby as he always is in those games that we need a battler. If he can rediscover his form in these last few weeks it could solve a problem for us in that we could get a more forward thinking b2b player in the summer and allow Ander the big games.

I previously wanted someone that could dictate the play and be defensively sound, but if Ander steps in for the big games there is less need for them to be a defensive wall when playing the likes of Stoke etc

Status
Not open for further replies.