Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Amazing amazing performance, he is a man for the big occasion. He's also a cnut of a player, love him!

Idxomer

It was a bit ironic at the end when it seemed that every City player wanted to hack him down considering he was just giving some of their own medicine back in cynical play and rolling on the pitch with every touch.

kundalini

The only United player to turn up in the first half. Then produces a brilliant chest assist to get us back in the game.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
And this

His marginalisation this season has been odd but he remains Joses go to guy when he wants shit to be kicking off.

Absolute quality touch for the assist too. Has to play more.
Yes, I have always maintained that Herrera is a swiss knife type of player, that is key to the success of pragmatic managers like Mourinho. He is a very intelligent player, that can play many different roles on the pitch. He has a fantastic understanding of the game.

He may not play every game, but he will be one of the first names on the team sheet in highly tactical affairs.

JoaquinJoaquin

Was great today. Worth keeping for the big games as he adds an extra bite in midfield. Plus he winds the opposition up and that is strangely very valuable.

Hitchez

Amazing assist. Found it weird that so many were happy to have him leave when his quality and passion for the club is so obvious.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
MOTM for me, he typifies a Jose Mourinho player. Midfield sorted if he gets back to that kind of form

Roux

Outstanding today. IMO, he should never be dropped. We play our best football with Herrera/Matic/Pogba.

Devil81

In fairness, he's been shite this season but today made up for that fact.

The way he destroyed them mentally towards the end of that game was brilliant, he totally took their mind off the game at hand.

Maccataq

Pretty sure if he had five minutes more then he'd wound up Jesus so much that he'd gotten a red card :lol:
He was on a one man mission to get every City player booked by the end of the game! The craftiness of a Spaniard with Basque aggression. Shame Jose took him off.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I thought he was finished at the club and then he pulls a match winning performance like this out of the bag. He needs to build on this performance and finish the season strongly.

SSSSnake

Loved the battle with him an Jesus..... we had the fight today and it all came from this man. Also have to mention that Pogba hack :devil:

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Herrera is a born and bred spanish player. Has a very good footballing education, but is a complete twat on the pitch. You see these type of players at the smaller spanish clubs like Atletico and Bilbao. A very valuable player.

Champagne Football

It's painful that such an amazing talent is so inconsistent. Joy to watch today. Up until now he's been a Nani player - Messi level one weekend then invisible for next few games when he gets a run in team. Hopefully he can have a strong end to season.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
It's painful that such an amazing talent is so inconsistent. Joy to watch today. Up until now he's been a Nani player - Messi level one weekend then invisible for next few games when he gets a run in team. Hopefully he can have a strong end to season.
Genuinely think if his contract situation was sorted he'd have been more consistent. I'm guessing he's not blind to the media stories saying United would be happy to sell him this summer. One year left on his deal, no offer from the club, you're gonna make your own conclusions after awhile, eh?

Sterling Archer

Brilliant performance. He really comes up big in these important games . That assist was a thing of beauty . He is Captain material. Can't help thinking about the EL final, ushering Mikhi into the box. Love this guy.

ravi2

That was genuinely one of the best assists I have ever seen. The combination of vision and technique to pull that off was amazing.
I hope Herrera maintains this form and he gets more chances to show it.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Absolute shithouse of a player for a shithouse game.

Would hate him if he was opposition.

Absolutely love him at United.
This.

Every time I watch some La Liga, I usually turn it off as I get so annoyed at how every player on the pitch is an absolute whopper of a cnut, diving, gesticulating wildly, feigning injury, brandishing invisble yellow cards etc.

He all of this and he's ours.

Witchking

This guy is Mr United. Seems like he really likes the club. The 3 man midfield with Matic and Pogba and Herrera is the way to go. Play Herrera in his natural destroyer position and he can give Pogba all the space to run ahead. Fantastic player. Love him at United.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I love how well he was fecking with Jesus :lol: Jesus couldn't stand the sight of him and you know it was driving him crazy, but Herrera just kept doing his thing and kept getting under his skin. Absolutely love the guy. People are insane when they say he should leave. He's a class player. Maybe not a starter every week, but an incredibly important squad player and should absolutely start every big game as he always performs brilliantly in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.