View full 2017-18 profile

5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Made a case to be in the team much more often. Excellent today.

Stalin

What a player - what a performance! Shame we didn't have him fit all season. Wears United heart on his sleeve.

PTSTSL

He's a horrible cynical cnut of player. But he's our horrible cynical cnut of a player. Fantastic.

El Zoido

He’s a warrior, we need players with this kind of passion and mentality. Would put his life on the line for the team.

Ace of Spades

He started the season out of form and has been injured a lot this season, but if he can get back to last season's form he will be a huge boost to us.

I love how he wums the feck out of the opposition, great in times like today.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
It was nice to see Lieutenant Herrera back. More than twice a season would be nice, but I’ll enjoy today’s performance.

Nick7

My goodness, there's no words to say how much I'd absolutely hate him if he was at another club.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Simply has to start in every single big game. He was a big game player at Atletico, and always shines in them. Love him

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Absolutely phenomenal today. Back to showing why he's united quality

3KDré

I really do think he gets the best out of Pogba, I can't put my finger on why but Pogba's best games have come with him playing alongside Pogba.

Brightonian

I love him when he plays football, and I love him almost as much when he goes a'trolling. Jesus lost his fecking mind at the end there.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Fantastic player. Gets under the skin of opposition. Great to have in your side, would be a nightmare for the opposition's point of view

prath92

Back to his last season self today. Imperious and annoying dock for the opposition. Loving it

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He was very good. Defensively good and he was very quick to the second ball and won lot of free kicks, gave some breathing space.

Member 90887

Always shows up in big games, his abscence through injury this year has really been underrated.

Our midfield should have him and Matic, there's no question about that.

And he loves the club, it shows in his play. We should look for player more like him.

Without him, we don't have that cnutish player that add some excitement to the game, and makes our players up for it.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Where has he been all season, missed this guy!

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
World class assist. Like Henry just said, if someone else did it everyone would be jizzing themselves.
Some of our fans actually want to sell Ander. It’s insane.

Thought he was the only one who could hold his head high in the first half but he was a warrior in that second half. Man of the match.
Agreed.

M.E.N. gave him a 4, yes a four. Who thinks a City fan did the ratings? He was give a 1 at half-time.
A four?! Laughable.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Pretty sure if he had five minutes more then he'd wound up Jesus so much that he'd gotten a red card :lol:

el3mel

He's a horrible cynical cnut of player. But he's our horrible cynical cnut of a player. Fantastic.
Exactly! He's the definition of a player that will be hated by almost everyone else bar us. I miss these kind of players. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.