Anderson | 2013/14 Performances (on loan at Fiorentina)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
I don't think its a case of wanting him to stay, its more a case of does anyone care either way anymore. I love the bloke, but he is either injured or unable to last 90 minutes twice a week.
We might need him to stay and play on crutches/bandages/injections etc considering we don't seem to be signing anyone this summer.

rio's upper lip

We need not Thiago. We've got our Brazilian teddybear. He's gonna set the league alight this season, for sure. Some players just need that extra bit of time to acclimatize. In Anderson's case, about 6 years.

I have high hopes for him.

The Don

Metrosexual Candy Shagger
Dayman, ahhhahhhahh, fighter of the nightman
We need not Thiago. We've got our Brazilian teddybear. He's gonna set the league alight this season, for sure. Some players just need that extra bit of time to acclimatize. In Anderson's case, about 6 years.

I have high hopes for him.
I hope he makes you eat those words....actually, no, sorry, he's just eaten them himself.Sorry Ando, I love you.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Well I guess now he needs to stay. I still think he has potential to be a good player, if he ever gets over his injuries which seems very unlikely.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
To answer the thread title, we don't really have a fecking choice. Can't wait for the latest annual Ando boom-bust cycle.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Ah, I'm relieved this Thiago nonsense is finally over, so Ando can focus properly on his pre-season. This will be his year, I'm sure of it.

The only cloud on the horizon is that with a proper pre-season he can possibly become too good when the action starts properly. If recent history has taught us anything, it's that we depend on being just so-so in the middle of the park. An on-fire Ando may upset the balance. Carrick better calm down and stop being so consistently good - or we might find ourselves in trouble.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
There's no need to bin Ando off. He'll have a good spell at some point in the season. It's the hope that it'll last longer than a month that lets people down.

That spell with Cleverley a couple of years ago was mad skills! Ok we conceded more shots than anyone in the league, but we racked up some great goal tallies.

Comsmit

He's a waste of fecking space....a lot of space at that. I'm stunned he has been with United for 6 years....Ferguson's pride most likely.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
There's no need to bin Ando off. He'll have a good spell at some point in the season. It's the hope that it'll last longer than a month that lets people down.

That spell with Cleverley a couple of years ago was mad skills! Ok we conceded more shots than anyone in the league, but we racked up some great goal tallies.
It didn't last nearly long enough

Ash_G

One great goal tally which was as freaky as the one city out past us with Barry and Milner playing. Other then that we got three against a weak spurs team and more or less fluked a win against west brom from what I remember. However they did play very well in the second half against city.

Still I agree ando will give us a handful of good games but rather then that why not try and bring in someone who can give us a lot more games both good and decent. Just seems that it's a waste of a spot/wage on someone who is rarely fit to start matches and lacks the stamina to finish matches.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Gibson had a decent injury record though, Anderson will just pull a muscle every time any progress is made with his fitness.

Moyes will fix this, like a new signing blah blah. I'm pretty annoyed now, I wanted Wanyama back before the season ended to add a bit of mettle but he's clogged off to errr Southampton which is either a good thing or means we'll pay over the odds in 2 years. Now Thiago's fecking us off too. I wouldn't be fussed normally because well Sir Alex Ferguson was our manager. I'm sure we'll figure it out.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Every year we do the same thing over and over again. Yeah, some of you want him gone, but for all the people begging us to sign a midfielder, wouldn't it be suicidal if we got rid of a central midfielder without bringing anyone else in? I mean, with the current status of the midfield, you're not happy with the numbers (and class), why does selling a midfielder sound so logical?

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
He needs to remain here due to our inability of getting a decent CM in.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Carrick, Anderson, Clev, Giggs, Jones, Rooney, Kagawa, we'll mix and match our way through again!

Cina

For a second I thought he was holding a mini statue of Hernandez in his hand.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I've always wanted him to stay.

In fact I'm going for it again this season.its Andos year. I'm certain this time.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
All joking aside, how is Anderson looking, conditioning wise? I remember when Moyes took over, Phil Neville was talking about how brutal his pre-season training methods are. Anderson and Cleverley are the sorts of players that could benefit from that sort of approach.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
All joking aside, how is Anderson looking, conditioning wise? I remember when Moyes took over, Phil Neville was talking about how brutal his pre-season training methods are. Anderson and Cleverley are the sorts of players that could benefit from that sort of approach.
Hard to tell, given the nature of the match. But he didn't look unfit to me. He was alright, I thought. Better than Cleverley.

I think, whatever else may happen, that he will do better in a three-man midfield (of sorts), which I think Moyes will go for more often than not. Seriously.

Comsmit

Your clutching at straws lads....the guy isn't good enough on the pitch never mind conditioning. He is plagued as much by lack of progression in his game and rank inconsistency as he is by a high BMI and lack of lung capacity.

Castia

Should be sold for the sake of both club and player. The complete lack of midfield reinforcements is the only reason he's still at the club imo.Should have been sold and replaced long before now.

rio's upper lip

Should be sold for the sake of both club and player. The complete lack of midfield reinforcements is the only reason he's still at the club imo.Should have been sold and replaced long before now.
Can you believe he's about to start his 7th season with us? He'll probably end up getting a fecking testimonial the lad.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Your clutching at straws lads....the guy isn't good enough on the pitch never mind conditioning. He is plagued as much by lack of progression in his game and rank inconsistency as he is by a high BMI and lack of lung capacity.
We'll see. Under Fergie Ando was "plagued" by an insistence on a two-man midfield as well. He's an AM more than a CM for my money. In a different set-up he might perform better. I'm not getting any crazy hopes up, not at all. But in a 4-3-3 of some description I'm sure he can do better - and then, suddenly, he might be a decent enough option for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.