5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I'm not familiar with those stats, those are probably good as you say to gauge a player in sub detail. Standard stats w SoTA factor overall team effort, makes the goalies "workload" and defence's slack more transparent.

The way I see it, EtH need to whip this team into a frenzy, they are letting each other, us, coach and Onana down. I feel Onana is what he is and we're in a situation where team have to go both feet in and work harder to implement coaches vision. It's a do or die situation. All the rot is exposed this year at back & mid. With this keeper change we're basically all in and beyond point of no return. Gotta embrace it. Players not following through need to get with or leave.

EtH has certainly released the safeties this year (prematurely imho) but it's done.
Agree.
Hope it works out.
Injury crisis is not helping.

Wolfbot

Bit harsh to be criticising him just a few games in when we've largely been mince. There's a couple he's let in where I felt he maybe could have done better but he's been facing too many uncontested shots in the box which is ridiculous.

Outfield has generally been a shambles all of the park so we've not seen much of the advantage of having a keeper that can actually pass the ball either.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He is great guy...why do we always try to knock people down.
Hey, whatever I say about his performances so far on the pitch, off the pitch the man's been great so far.

Seems to have a great character and always looks absolutely cool as feck. :cool:

Mercurial

Bit harsh to be criticising him just a few games in when we've largely been mince. There's a couple he's let in where I felt he maybe could have done better but he's been facing too many uncontested shots in the box which is ridiculous.

Outfield has generally been a shambles all of the park so we've not seen much of the advantage of having a keeper that can actually pass the ball either.
People are pretty much in agreeance that he has his style, and that the team isn't playing in a way to mitigate his weaknesses for him at this time. More than anything it's on the coach and recruitment team to make recruitments that fit well together and with style of play. His style Depends on pressuring and greatly reduced chance vs us, high mobility and great passing in the team And right now it's the exact opposite situation.

He might be the best guy in the world, but if our team can't play proper press and ball retention then he will be a bad signing for the way we play, but a nice guy. Not much harder than that really. Even though many romantisize that way of goalkeeping very few teams can pull it off properly, and by the looks of it were not one of those teams. If we insist on giving this many shots to opposition, then we should have gone with a conventional top shot stopper first and foremost, but with an upgrade on De Gea on passing.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s going to be a great keeper for us I think, especially when he gets to know the defenders ahead of him.

Greyfog

Supports
Enugu Rangers
A true African Lion. Roar Onana...Roar .they will hear you in Manchester and in Stockport...

CloneMC16

He is great guy...why do we always try to knock people down.

I love this man. Love to see someone take accountability and not always blame the rest of the team. He will win over the fans that aren't convinced.

Anustart89

I love this man. Love to see someone take accountability and not always blame the rest of the team. He will win over the fans that aren't convinced.
Now if he could just introduce some saves into his game that'd be fecking grand. I joke

Bayern Munich 4:3 Man Utd

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Not much needs to be said for the first goal...

Honestly think he could do better for the fourth though. He's just rooted to his line.

Fine for everything in between, made all the saves you'd expect him to make.

acnumber9

He’s mediocre as feck. His passing is overrated too. Everything slowed to a crawl when he has the ball.

Zoo

One bad mistake but some good saves too. Knives are out but he’s big enough to deal with it.

Alcio77

I said we were overpaying for an average keeper when he signed.
We will stuck with this clown for the next 5 yers thanks to EtH.

Cantonalegod

Not much needs to be said for the first goal...

Honestly think he could do better for the fourth though. He's just rooted to his line.

Fine for everything in between, made all the saves you'd expect him to make.
Unfortunately we were 3-0 down when he decided to make his first save!

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Can't believe he's faced 6 shots on target and conceded 19 goals. Absolutely terrible GK.

Still reserving judgement on him until he has anything resembling consistency in front of him in defence.

CloneMC16

First goal is awful, but he did well after that. He isn't saving those other goals. Still, can't let in that first goal. It destroyed the game for us.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Realistically if he keeps conceding every shot at him he'll get dropped for this Turkish bloke.

MDFC Manager

he can pass the ball
Can't see it yet here. Either he's not been asked to do it (as much as one would have expected), or he's lost it (wouldn't be surprising as most of our signings do).

Add in the dodgy shot stopping and it's already looking like an incredibly overpriced De Gea downgrade.

R'hllor

You cant have it all i guess, we traded some passing for less shot stopping, problem is we aint possession team, so he faces more shots than he would otherwise.