Andre Marriner

Ralaks

Did what he wanted to make it interesting, christ. If it was the other way around he has blown at 96.55 if not earlier

CM

It felt like the refs were doing everything in their power to feck us in the last 20 minutes there. The call for the foul against Sabitzer was particularly ridiculous.

RedOrange

The feck is Vieira mad at him for? :rolleyes:
Marriner gave Palace everything they needed to get a draw. 7 minutes is a fecking lifetime, plus a full minute of extra extra time. Vieira has no one to blame but his own players.

BorisManUtd

Another United game where he's the referee and I feel sick. We won this one thankfully.

OverratedOpinion

Disgraceful performance and this has nothing to do with red, it was clear red.
I'd actually question that but I've only seen 1 replay. It seemed to me like in very slow mow it looked like Casemiro was chocking Hughes but when you watched it in real time he had his hand on his shoulder and then when Hughes moved it slipped to his neck. Casemiro was already moving him away from the drama so kept pushing him and then very quickly removed his hands from his neck and made a gesture to calm down with his hands up.

Not saying that is absolutely right as I only saw the replay once but I do think potentially the extreme slow motion created a far worse image than what actually happened.

Member 125398

Absolutely shocking performance. I often take the view that we should expect bad reffing and allow for it but that takes the biscuit.

FerociousCorgis

What's a dead giveaway is the player sabitzer takes ball from. Doesn't even remotely call for foul he immediately tried to win it back

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Was certainly giving Palace every chance with the extra time wasn't he!

OldSchoolManc

A complete mess. How he let play go on for a few minutes after he himself clattered Bruno was a mystery

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Another absolute inconsistent dickhead. Missed the clear pen, does nothing against the Schlupp push on Antony, sends off Casemiro and allows Fred to be slapped.

Crimson King

Whenever he's the ref the game often descends into a farce, because he's a fecking bellend.