Andre Marriner

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I always try to give the referees the benefit of the doubt and up until now have never suggested that a referee had a conscious bias... but that game had a number of bizarre moments. So undeniably suss from Marriner.

(Was a red though)

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
That argument about PL being a show and referees having to make it a spectacle, is proving to be more and more right, it's happened in basically our every game since the City game.

BestRed

Imo that was not a red card and should be appealed. What admittedly looked like choking in slow mo, clearly wasn't when watching the full incident from the start. The other bollocks wasn't even reacting cause he was feeling no pressure whatsoever.

BorisManUtd

I hate him. Don't remember vividly but think we were to get into a goalscoring opportunity if he wasn't for giving a foul. He deserves a suspension just for this FK decision. How on earth do you give a foul for that :mad:

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I hate him. Don't remember vividly but think we were to get into a goalscoring opportunity if he wasn't for giving a foul. He deserves a suspension just for this FK decision. How on earth do you give a foul for that :mad:
Deer in headlights from the beginning today

vodrake

Even taking the red card aside, he was on a one man mission today to get Palace back into the game

Idxomer

He missed the handball, wasn't going to give Schlupp a yellow for his shove and gave Palace the most ridiculous foul ever.

Another shitty ref who will be replaced next year by an even worse one.

RuudTom83

The FA needs to get a hold of extra time. It's so random and the laws change game to game it seems.

1 min extra time for some games after 4-6 subs and 3 goals.
7 mins today felt like it was scripted purely for TV to add extra drama.

Ranie

Horrible, horrible decisions today! Not the first time this seasons that decisions go against United and probably not the last. That Sabitzer foul is one of the worst decisions I’ve seen all season.

lex talionis

Got the Casemiro decision right, but he missed the assault by Ayew and called a foul on Sanitzer that was never a foul.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Probably the implication of that tweet .. knowing the FA I wouldn't be surprised.
Nah. He didn't say that Marriner is a cheat. Even that would not have got him banned because everyone with half a working eye can see that he is a piece of shit.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Got the Casemiro decision right, but he missed the assault by Ayew and called a foul on Sanitzer that was never a foul.
Debatable, if Casemiro was red the guy who was trying to gouge out Fred's eyeballs should have been red too.

Godfather

Are the PL refs full professionals? Or are these guys having jobs besides that? If yes, then why? Billions over billions spent in a league with that kind of refereeing is embarrassing.

Sylar

I get him missing the penalty then giving it via var. That's fine
I also get him giving the red to case and not their player (that's on the var ref who basically asked him to review that and not the other stuff)

But that "foul" decision is just nuts. The more I see it, it's so weird what he actually saw to give it.

ChaddyP

I get him missing the penalty then giving it via var. That's fine
I also get him giving the red to case and not their player (that's on the var ref who basically asked him to review that and not the other stuff)

But that "foul" decision is just nuts. The more I see it, it's so weird what he actually saw to give it.
And he was so fecking far away

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Var should have told this cnut referee that there was also Ayew choking Fred so both should have been sent off.

Conor

what are you even talking about? are you not watching the same video everybody else is?
The video doesn't show it, but he had a little nip at the player before the perfectly fine tackle, unless I'm dreaming.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
The video doesn't show it, but he had a little nip at the player before the perfectly fine tackle, unless I'm dreaming.
Yeah he did, video is disingenuous, but was a small nip and still a slightly harsh freekick, that felt like it was given purely because narrative.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Decked Fernandes too. Should have been sent off himself.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Calling a foul for the Sabitzer tackle was unreal :lol:

always_hoping

Debatable, if Casemiro was red the guy who was trying to gouge out Fred's eyeballs should have been red too.
Certainly debatable. if the poor ref took action on Antony challenge none of that would have a happened.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
That ‘foul’ when Rashford was free on a counter was borderline criminal. With the form Rashford is in, he would have scored that.