Andreas Pereira | Granada Loan Watch

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Nope

But if he happens to play in the same position then yes pogba is his direct rival.

We will see where jose plays pogva when rooney eventually left
Good job he doesn't play the game position then.

Ephrem

To be brutally honest he's not as good as pogba as AM

Considering we just bought pogba for 90m i think it's best if he just move on. His ceiling won't be as good as pogba, and that is if he really hits it.

No offence but a permanent move can maybe sort him out in midtable / lower table epl teams and he could make a decent career at the end of his boots.

Sometimes a club is just a club too big too far
He only needs to do better than Herrera/Mata which he is more than capable.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Feel free to proove me wrong

Januzaj was the next best thing since Ronaldo just 2 years ago, where's he now?
How am I meant to prove you wrong? Pereira has done the same as Pogba had done when he left United. Looking back would you advise we still let Pogba go?

Why are you writing of Janazuj already aswell? He struggled with game time these past couple of seasons. He's also just gone somewhere he'll get games and could come back stronger. If he has another shocking season that will be the time to get rid. Let's believe in the kid instead of writing him off already ey?

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
How am I meant to prove you wrong? Pereira has done the same as Pogba had done when he left United. Looking back would you advise we still let Pogba go?

Why are you writing of Janazuj already aswell? He struggled with game time these past couple of seasons. He's also just gone somewhere he'll get games and could come back stronger. If he has another shocking season that will be the time to get rid. Let's believe in the kid instead of writing him off already ey?
Yeah yeah, all these "he's the best youth i've seen in a long time, the potential is there" cliche, the last youth that really made it at Old Trafford is Fletcher (the jury is out on Rashford), the rest is only hype and potential.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I haven't seen him in the reserves, but whenever he came on for us I thought he looked very unremarkable. The footage someone posted of his first game at Granada showed him in a similar light I felt.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Yeah yeah, all these "he's the best youth i've seen in a long time, the potential is there" cliche, the last youth that really made it at Old Trafford is Fletcher (the jury is out on Rashford), the rest is only hype and potential.
What??????????? :lol:

Do you understand "the jury is out" means they are undecided? Nobody on planet earth is undecided about Rashford.

P-Nut

You surely must be on a wind up! Saying he's the best youth you've seen in a long time doesn't mean he's going to make it here. If anything I've seen more people saying they hope he does than saying he definitely will.

As for the jury being out on Rashford what does a kid of 18 have to do to show you he'll make it on the big stage?

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
You surely must be on a wind up! Saying he's the best youth you've seen in a long time doesn't mean he's going to make it here. If anything I've seen more people saying they hope he does than saying he definitely will.

As for the jury being out on Rashford what does a kid of 18 have to do to show you he'll make it on the big stage?
Still here when he's 24 and getting that first eleven spot.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
What??????????? :lol:

Do you understand "the jury is out" means they are undecided? Nobody on planet earth is undecided about Rashford.
Cough... Memphis... Cough...

He at least won the Dutch player of the year while perreira didn't even play 10 matches.

Too early, i love the guy but 9 out of 10 prospects simply fade away and only 1 in 10 made it

Adam-Utd

Cough... Memphis... Cough...

He at least won the Dutch player of the year while perreira didn't even play 10 matches.

Too early, i love the guy but 9 out of 10 prospects simply fade away and only 1 in 10 made it
You were talking about Rashford not Pereira?

P-Nut

Still here when he's 24 and getting that first eleven spot.
So you don't think any 18 year old son will make it at United then?

It's a bit of fun to see which players you van correctly call that make it. Surely you must see some attributes in players and think they are going to be a star?

Mike09

To be brutally honest he's not as good as pogba as AM

Considering we just bought pogba for 90m i think it's best if he just move on. His ceiling won't be as good as pogba, and that is if he really hits it.

No offence but a permanent move can maybe sort him out in midtable / lower table epl teams and he could make a decent career at the end of his boots.

Sometimes a club is just a club too big too far

Nope

But if he happens to play in the same position then yes pogba is his direct rival.

We will see where jose plays pogva when rooney eventually left
Why can't he fights his spot with Herrera why has to be Pogba?

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
You were talking about Rashford not Pereira?
My point is that even memphis who already won the dutch player of the year turns out to be crap and there's a big chance he wont make it here. Let alone perreira who hasnt done anything yet.

But call me a wum for thinking he might not make it here.

What's this? Rawk?

2 years ago ms was the dogs bollocks now he cant even start against fellaini, things change, nothinf is a given for even an established pl veteran let alone a 20 years old youngster.

You want to bet 10 dollar for the charity of your choice that he wont have more tgan 15 apps for united next year?

Adam-Utd

My point is that even memphis who already won the dutch player of the year turns out to be crap and there's a big chance he wont make it here. Let alone perreira who hasnt done anything yet.

But call me a wum for thinking he might not make it here.

What's this? Rawk?

2 years ago ms was the dogs bollocks now he cant even start against fellaini, things change, nothinf is a given for even an established pl veteran let alone a 20 years old youngster.

You want to bet 10 dollar for the charity of your choice that he wont have more tgan 15 apps for united next year?
I'm not betting he will start more than 15 league games as he will have Ibrahimovic and Rooney in the way, but 15 apps in all competitions including subs? of course!. He he will be our main striker by 21 yes. I have full faith in him, he has everything to succeed and the mentality to do it. Unless he gets badly injured I see nothing holding him back. If he was going to fail and wilt under the pressure that would have happened by now, he's getting better and better.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
I'm not betting he will start more than 15 league games as he will have Ibrahimovic and Rooney in the way, but 15 apps in all competitions including subs? of course!. He he will be our main striker by 21 yes. I have full faith in him, he has everything to succeed and the mentality to do it. Unless he gets badly injured I see nothing holding him back. If he was going to fail and wilt under the pressure that would have happened by now, he's getting better and better.
Perreira mate. Not rashford

Adam-Utd

Perreira mate. Not rashford
:lol: you need to re read what I quoted. You said the jury is out on Rashford, not Pereira! You're getting confused. I agree Pereira is no guarantee.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
:lol: you need to re read what I quoted. You said the jury is out on Rashford, not Pereira! You're getting confused. I agree Pereira is no guarantee.
The jury is still out on rashford. There's nothing extraordinary about that remark. Even most here agree that he's yet to make it. Big chance and looks likely he can make it big, but he hasnt yet.

Same with Perreira. He might made it to herrera level and that's already a big achievement.

Most people got romantic with youth that plays good at youth level but in truth only about 1 made it out of 10

In the past Our most exciting youth on their time (the time they 18-20) are abundant : rafael, fabio, anderson, wilson, januzaj, zieler, cleverly, brown, ravel morison, etc etc. But the one who has made it in restrospect is only pogba, pique, welbeck at a stretch. None of our glorified youth made it to top 4 teams around the globe bar pique.

I dont hate the guy, i love to be proven wrong, but without rose tinted glass there's a slim chance he can get back to united and command even a rotational squad status.

Varun

Staff
The jury is still out on rashford. There's nothing extraordinary about that remark. Even most here agree that he's yet to make it. Big chance and looks likely he can make it big, but he hasnt yet.

Same with Perreira. He might made it to herrera level and that's already a big achievement.

Most people got romantic with youth that plays good at youth level but in truth only about 1 made it out of 10

In the past Our most exciting youth on their time (the time they 18-20) are abundant : rafael, fabio, anderson, wilson, januzaj, zieler, cleverly, brown, ravel morison, etc etc. But the one who has made it in restrospect is only pogba, pique, welbeck at a stretch. None of our glorified youth made it to top 4 teams around the globe bar pique.

I dont hate the guy, i love to be proven wrong, but without rose tinted glass there's a slim chance he can get back to united and command even a rotational squad status.
Is your point simply that youth players might or might not make it? That's hardly a startling revelation. What the feck does that have to do with your 1st post on the matter where you said he should leave as he's never getting ahead of pogba?

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Is your point simply that youth players might or might not make it? That's hardly a startling revelation. What the feck does that have to do with your 1st post on the matter where you said he should leave as he's never getting ahead of pogba?
I dont think he'll make it.

Feel free to disagree and let time decide who's right

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
bollocks. there is not a single jury on the planet that's "still out" on rashford.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably

Not that I'm disagreeing with your main point that many exciting youth players fall by the wayside, but how the hell was Zieler an exciting youth player? He wasn't bad but I'm honestly very surprised he's gone on to do as well as he has.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
we actually had a bit of a disagreement about this loan on the last pod, I personally think it is a bad move for Pereira as I would prefer he stayed in England, but I suppose the most important thing is that he gets regular playing time

Ravelation

Krump at me Bro
Can someone show me a game that Periera played for us in the first team and played poorly, that being Pre-season or other.
I honestly can't recall seeing him play poorly and cannot understand why he hadn't featured more under Van-gaal.

PS. @Sky1981 You format your posts in contrast of how it say's to form the posts in the ''How to get likes'' thread. How you get likes?!

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Can someone show me a game that Periera played for us in the first team and played poorly, that being Pre-season or other.
I honestly can't recall seeing him play poorly and cannot understand why he hadn't featured more under Van-gaal.

PS. @Sky1981 You format your posts in contrast of how it say's to form the posts in the ''How to get likes'' thread. How you get likes?!
You really think he will ve here next year competing against the likes of herrera, schneiderlin, pogba, and whoever jose brings next year?

Good on you then, me i think he'll be sold next year

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
he was dropped due to displaying a poor attitude alongside Januzaj, IIRC. The two were trying to score from corners during a reserve match and only passing to one another. Total lack of respect to the club.

Ravelation

Krump at me Bro
he was dropped due to displaying a poor attitude alongside Januzaj, IIRC. The two were trying to score from corners during a reserve match and only passing to one another. Total lack of respect to the club.
Aaaah, yeah no room for that at this club.

You really think he will ve here next year competing against the likes of herrera, schneiderlin, pogba, and whoever jose brings next year?

Good on you then, me i think he'll be sold next year
o...k...?

sugar_kane

When he came on in the second half of Wolfsburg at home he looked dump, but in fairness it was a crappy moment to bring him on considering he'd barely played all season.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
His side just conceded an absolutely hilarious goal, the ball just bounced straight in front of and landed over the goalkeeper.

izec

Just had a peach of a cross, but the striker couldnt convert. Granada are shit though, Ochoa is shit too. Eibar are down to 10 and they cant really create a lot of chances, while Eibar are closer to scoring the second

dichinero

Started watching from the second half. He has looked good and strong on the ball. His team aren't a good team tbh