Andreas Pereira | Granada Loan Watch

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He had a nice glanced header too, that his team mate should've capitalised on. Respectable performance, but Granada do look a bit shit.

dichinero

The kid can strike a ball no doubt but you feel like he could do a higher level of difficulty.

dichinero

This Granada team looks like a team owned by a man unwilling to spend money, instead he gets a copy of Football Manager and calls in favours for other club's top young prospect. The manager sets the team out like Barcelona only that they're like a malnourished Barcelona! Our full strength U23 from last season would give this guys a game, probably beat them!

Pereira has looked disciplined positionally out wide but I feel Granada could have done with some of directness from the #10 position.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
I quite like the fact he's a level above. It'll show Wetherby or not he's got what it takes to drag a team back into a game despite being inferior in most aspects. Hope he shines whilst he's there

aikay

Good performance today. Still needs to work on his decision making. There were moments when he went for the extra dribble when it would have just been wiser to cross or pass.

Was basically running the entire left wing on his own. Good stamina.

Reactions: Rood

criticalanalysis

Quite selfish in some of the plays but in a good way. Showed a lot of confidence in his own ability and didn't shy away from taking responsbility.

Celestiale

Quite selfish in some of the plays but in a good way
Came more and more during the game, when he realized, that his teammates can't do shit, and wasting all his good assists. Ponce was hilarious.
He should've really gone to a way better club. I guess after this Januzaj at Dortmund story we didn't take any risk of him not getting full playing time what so ever

In Rainbows

Quite selfish in some of the plays but in a good way. Showed a lot of confidence in his own ability and didn't shy away from taking responsbility.
He often looks for his own shot in an attacking position rather than creating for others. That's one reason why I prefer him playing deeper.

Sb_16

The kid can strike a ball no doubt but you feel like he could do a higher level of difficulty.
Higher level of difficulty could mean playing with even poorer team in a strong league. I think for a technical midfielder La Liga is the best in terms of learning the trade.

NotQuiteManc

Came more and more during the game, when he realized, that his teammates can't do shit, and wasting all his good assists. Ponce was hilarious.
He should've really gone to a way better club. I guess after this Januzaj at Dortmund story we didn't take any risk of him not getting full playing time what so ever
To me, if he, as an individual can perform amongst the poorer players, then he has the right to play for United with better players.

I didn't watch the game but at least from the highlights here, he should trust his teammates more rather than trying to do everything himself. More or less similar to Adnan, both are talented but somehow lack abit of that teamwork-ness. Rather hogging the ball one or two seconds too long before passing or crossing. Mind, he should have an assist to his name if not for that absolute sitter miss!

dichinero

To me, if he, as an individual can perform amongst the poorer players, then he has the right to play for United with better players.

I didn't watch the game but at least from the highlights here, he should trust his teammates more rather than trying to do everything himself. More or less similar to Adnan, both are talented but somehow lack abit of that teamwork-ness. Rather hogging the ball one or two seconds too long before passing or crossing. Mind, he should have an assist to his name if not for that absolute sitter miss!
I can assure you that he worked very hard for the team. The instances where he seemed to hog the ball was when he was trying to take initiative. You should have seen how wasteful and rubbish his teammates were.

Mihai

I've watched some 25 minutes of the game in the second half and Andreas was definitely the most positive player in that Granada team.

They will probably get relegated this year though.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Just watched his highlights video and he looks like he's settling in now. A few nice pieces of skill, some good defensive work, some nice passes and could have had an assist. I'm glad he's playing under Paco Jémez as I really liked him as a coach during his spell at Rayo Vallecano. He's a very attack minded coach who isn't afraid of using young players if they're good enough so hopefully Andreas thrives under him.

Devil may care

I watched the game last night, Granada are a poor team but Pereira did stand out for them, like a lot of young players his decision making was a mixed bag but he did create some good openings and was always wanting the ball and taking on the responsibility of being his sides main attacking outlet.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
I didn't know Pereira was playing for Granada, now I'll have to see some games.

Well, at least with Jemez he will have the chance to do as he pleases offensively and probably have fun while learning to compete at top level, I just hope Jemez lasts as his coach :lol:

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
Looking forward to watch Boga & Pereira later on tonight.

Charly Musonda only on the bench for Betis.
Hasn't started a single game this season under Poyet unlike the previous coach (Juan Merino)

A player that can do that on a regular basis should be a starter. Hopefully, he's recalled in January if his situation doesn't improve.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Hasn't started a single game this season under Poyet unlike the previous coach (Juan Merino)

A player that can do that on a regular basis should be a starter. Hopefully, he's recalled in January if his situation doesn't improve.

You're easily impressed.

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
You're easily impressed.
Jesus Christ, is there a Chelsea player I can praise in peace? :lol:

That was just a small clip from the last game against Valencia, Musonda regularly pulls off even more outrageous tricks & dribbles.

prarek

Saw the game. Shit defending from Montoya. Musonda is a fantastic talent, best young(u20) Belgium talent. Kid has a bright future if he stays clear of injuries and continues to develop.

ivaldo

Jesus Christ, is there a Chelsea player I can praise in peace? :lol:

That was just a small clip from the last game against Valencia, Musonda regularly pulls off even more outrageous tricks & dribbles.
Should've started every game on the wing for us...

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Should've started every game on the wing for us...
I worked with a dude who was convinced he'd replace Beckham on the right wing for us.

ivaldo

I worked with a dude who was convinced he'd replace Beckham on the right wing for us.
Was he a Chelsea supporter who was a big fan of his marshland vegetables? :angel:

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
There's no surprise he can only cross to the box in those highlights, Paco Jemez's Rayo was basically Bebe sprinting and crossing at every play.

Yagami

Good post resistant
There's no surprise he can only cross to the box in those highlights, Paco Jemez's Rayo was basically Bebe sprinting and crossing at every play.
I was a big fan of Paco's Rayo! Though, admittedly, he did become a little over reliant on Bebé towards the end of his stint there.