Angel Di Maria | £59.7M fee agreed I Maybe tomorrow...or the day after...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanook

Di Maria is going to sign in about a week isn't he?

In the meantime Sky and the newspapers need something to keep people talking, I think this £75m figure is just a manufactured twist in the story to make it seem like it isn't 100% done yet, the final figure will be around £60m I think.

entropy

What happened to mark Ogden, he was our go to twitter source under Moyes but now he is just confirming what other reporters have to say. No longer part of the inner circle, is he?

Rafateria

Basically they are all shitting themselves at the thought of it all. Liverpool, Tottenham, Everton and Arsenal fans especially will all be thinking it ALMOST rules out the possibility of United finishing beneath them again this season, therefore putting at risk their chance of scraping in to the Champions League places or even the Europa League.
Actually on most of the forums I frequent what is being said is ... Why ? It feels like a panic buy. It's not your attack that needs this amount of money spent on it. It does little for your central midfield issues and nothing for your defence per se. And those areas are where the problems lie. For this money you could probably have bought Pogba or Vidal or pretty much any CB in world football. And any of those would all had a much greater impact on solving the issues in your team than Di Maria (world class player though he is). It just seems a bit strange, as if to pacify the masses after your main targets decided against moving and wanted to stay where they were.

As it stands no-one I have seen on any other forums are worried by this at all. However, if this were to be part of a major triumvirate splurge (CM & CB) ...........

Fergie's Man

Suffers Snails fetish
Di Maria is going to sign in about a week isn't he?

In the meantime Sky and the newspapers need something to keep people talking, I think this £75m figure is just a manufactured twist in the story to make it seem like it isn't 100% done yet, the final figure will be around £60m I think.

£55m is my guess.

Nogbadthebad

Are we really making jokes from PaddyPower's twitter account now?

This is done. He isn't training today.
PaddyPower, the bunch of feckers that put the moyes statue up, they fecking hate us.
I wouldnt give them the steam of my piss let alone look at what they vomit out on twitter.

Anyone who watched balbag last night on sky should know its done. Hes coming here, ballabg have to leave his job if it doesnt happen now after what he said.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Is it safe to whip it out yet?

Shark

@NotShark
Actually on most of the forums I frequent what is being said is ... Why ? It feels like a panic buy. It's not your attack that needs this amount of money spent on it. It does little for your central midfield issues and nothing for your defence per se. And those areas are where the problems lie. For this money you could probably have bought Pogba or Vidal or pretty much any CB in world football. And any of those would all had a much greater impact on solving the issues in your team than Di Maria (world class player though he is). It just seems a bit strange, as if to pacify the masses after your main targets decided against moving and wanted to stay where they were.

As it stands no-one I have seen on any other forums are worried by this at all. However, if this were to be part of a major triumvirate splurge (CM & CB) ...........
If that was true, it's fecking bizarre. We've been just as bad out wide as we've been in CM and at the back, which we've already brought two players in. Rojo and Herrera may not be enough, but I trust LVG to know that and bring in two more players if needs be.

fallengt

Di Maria's wife/girlfriend has liked a picture of Rojo and Di Maria with a United badge shopped in behind them, or so I heard. I think it's pretty much done.
That was ~ a week ago. Feck Odgen, feck Mitten Instagram is the tier 1 source now

Woodzy

Anything above £50m would be ridiculous, but we are desperate and we can afford so feck it.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
If that was true, it's fecking bizarre. We've been just as bad out wide as we've been in CM and at the back, which we've already bought two players in. Rojo and Herrera may not be enough, but I trust LVG to know that and bring in two more players if needs be.
It's a Scousers way of consoling themselves.

Not worried about Di Maria :lol:

DeMono

:lol:
I don't think that is the club's decision. Surely the player decides?
No by the looks of it. In Rojo's instagram, his wife and daughter had man utd shirts with 'Rojo' on their backs only.

Fergie's Man

Suffers Snails fetish
I reckon by the end of tonight we will hear of him flying into Manchester on a private plane. Certainly by the end of tomorrow night.

Perez wants this done.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Whats the likelyhood of some sort of official announcement from the club today? Possibly after the game?

Ancelotti has pretty much all but confirmed the transfer, and it seems a deal between the clubs is rather close too.

Dante

Average bang
So he's definitely off then...

I've not really been following this transfer. What are the odds he's coming to United rather than some other club?

Status
Not open for further replies.