Angel Di Maria | £59.7M fee agreed I Maybe tomorrow...or the day after...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Ed

This is the kind of player that we should have bought 2-5 years ago, for some people to label it a panic buy, or unnecassary, is just ridiculous...Couldn't be happier if it really goes through.
I remember the summer he went to Real we had like two major transfer targets being him and Silva and people were saying we were going to sign one of them, alot of people wanted Silva but I always prefered Angel and I think I still do. Absolutley fantastic that after all these years he is finally going to join us, such an exciting allround player, he'll bring some excitment to OT that we haven't had since Ronaldo left.

Sparky Rhiwabon

So he's definitely off then...

I've not really been following this transfer. What are the odds he's coming to United rather than some other club?
We are in pole position but some talk that City are trying to scrape together the money.

FromTheBench

We are in pole position but some talk that City are trying to scrape together the money.
The only club with this much financial muscle and viability under FFP that can upstage us now is Chelsea considering he has rejected Monaco already.

But this seems pretty done.

FromTheBench

Ancelotti must be a lieing son of a bitch then.
To be fair he wants to leave Madrid because they bought the new shiny new toy in Rodriguez and want to start him. Kroos is being used as AM too some times and Bale and Ronaldo have the wings.

He doesn't want to ride the bench plus is getting a wage rise at UNited.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Didn't Nani get 17 league assists in 2010/2011?
If we look at Opta's stats they have him down as 14 assists and Di Maria with 17 - it's possible that the Premier League counts penalties or rebounds or something that Opta don't, but then if we applied the same measure to Di Maria he'd probably have a couple more assists as well.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
If we look at Opta's stats they have him down as 14 assists and Di Maria with 17 - it's possible that the Premier League counts penalties or rebounds or something that Opta don't, but then if we applied the same measure to Di Maria he'd probably have a couple more assists as well.
Thoughts on this signing mate?

I personally think there's a connection between us telling Welbeck to go and signing Di Maria.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
All those "LOL the meltdown here would be fantastic if Di Maria signs for PSG" posts comes from the posters who lack any semblance of intelligence

crossy1686

career ending
He basically rejected Real Madrid to play for the best club in the world. Come join the dark side!:devil:
I suspect this is one of the reasons Madrid don't want to sell to us.

Headline: Di Maria leaves Champions league holders for a team that aren't in the Champions league. Cue biggest team in the world quotes.

predator

Youth NITK
Wait, you are actually serious aren't you? :lol:

Oh man, this place is funny at times.
I like how he wants to leave as opposed to rotting on the bench, getting a few games.
Why would Ancelotti say they wanted to keep him if, according to you, they really didn't?

MDFC Manager

All those "LOL the meltdown here would be fantastic if Di Maria signs for PSG" posts comes from the posters who lack any semblance of intelligence
Bingo. Almost as if a meltdown is more pleasurable than having a truly class player here.

Mister Ed

Yeah, he probably got tired of winning things. He won't have that problem anymore now!
Or he was tirred of being treated like a clown in that circus of a club of yours. He probably didn't satisfy Perez who didn't rate him anymore as an ego signing, the guy doesn't care about good players for Madrid he cares about signings that boost his ego. Likely Di Maria got sick of being treated like an inferior Galatico, especially after last season and wanted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.