4.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyril C

2nd worst player tonight after Malacia. Hardly making any touches since coming on

STYLOISRED

He should leave for everybody's sake. He is never going to be good enough and sitting on our bench is only making him worse

AndySmith1990

What's the point of giving him any time on the pitch? He's shit and has no future at United

Mailo

The new Lingard, albeit without any end product, and no huff and puff. He thinks he's made it. Not even a grafter any more. At least he used to run a lot, now he doesn't even offer that.

Abraxas

The lad has hardly had a kick of a football all year, pretty hard to be any kind of form or rhythm out there.

Needs to move on.

Telsim

Would have been sold by now had he been in any other top club.

city-puma

I feel sorry for him that he apparently lost confidence completely now. It’s mental and he needs to deal with it correctly.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Will be loaned out and sold. No slight on him. Very very few are good enough.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I don't think I've seen a worse player in a united shirt.
The guy literally does not have even one excellent trait and is very bad at the basics.

kundalini

Getting predictable: Elanga comes on as a sub, falls over, gives away possession with a poor pass, doesn't play with any confidence.

It is difficult to think of a scenario in which he has a future at United. He only really suits the left and both Rashford and Garnacho are vastly superior players.

Malone_Post

Championship level player. And I’m not even being hyperbolic. Seems a nice lad but he’s just an awful footballer.

glasgow 21

Elanga is useless waste of a sub that we needed . Please just move him on has no future here.

Rossa

So he’s very fast but terrible at running. Doesn’t track back. Never anticipating when to start running. Probably our best player at being shite at what he’s good at.

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.
I'd happily move him and Sancho on to raise funds. Neither are cutting it here and we need them moved on. Elanga was anonymous when he came on and offered nothing.

arnie_ni

Equally as culpable as Malacia for their first goal. Couldn’t be arsed tracking his man back. Watched him get the run on Malacia, while waving a hand on his general direction. Shocking.
I thought he turned his head as if to shout at malacia to let him know. Lazy but 99 percent malacias fault

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Equally as culpable as Malacia for their first goal. Couldn’t be arsed tracking his man back. Watched him get the run on Malacia, while waving a hand on his general direction. Shocking.
Nah come on, nothing can be equally as culpable as that from Malacia... It's so bad

Roboc7

Surely we will sell him in the summer and not loan him out as is often speculated.

ShinjiNinja26

Bizarre sub from ETH, It’s been clear for a while Elanga isn’t good enough. I dunno why he brought him on, he offers nothing and stifled our attack along with Weghorst.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I thought he turned his head as if to shout at malacia to let him know. Lazy but 99 percent malacias fault
That’s exactly what he did. But if you’re going to hand a runner over you track his run until you’re damn sure you have your team mate’s attention. At no point did Malacia even look in his direction, so he clearly didn’t hear him. Obviously Malacia having his head up his arse compounded the problem but that was so fecking lazy from Elanga. Fresh legs too. Inexcusable really.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
There are some players who just you watch for a while and think "they don't have it" and Elanga is one of them. He's like a worse version of Jadon Sancho and Sancho is pretty bad.

Prodigy24

I can't think of any positive impact he's made this season when coming on. He's having an awful season and I couldn't believe that he was coming on with so much time left. I like him since we are from the same city and all but he has to move on next season.

Sylar

He was worse than Sancho. That's all I can say about the performance. At least Sancho was getting In dangerous situations and gave their players a threat

RedDevilQuebecois

Is there no one in the youth teams doing a better job than he does? We are wasting our time with him.

He just does not have it.

Unlikely lad

He sticks out quite obviously in a team of middling technical ability when it comes to top level football. There is no way he has a future here.

Chinchy98

Amazed EtH didn’t play Pellestri from the left instead of Elanga.

If he moves on in the summer as we expect, I can’t see the point of him getting minutes from the bench. You could argue “shop window”, but we need to be selfish when the rubber meets the road, we should not be investing minutes into a player that has no future & cannot offer any value to the team immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.