6.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkydaz

Maybe I'm being a bit harsh because I don't want to excuse some of his not so good performances and low productivity only with Rooney, Mata and the other being crap for most of the season. He has been fantastic in the first month or so and had some brilliant games since then as well. Maybe LVG has relied too much on him and failed to give him some rest, apart from changing his position on the pitch. I'm afraid he won't be fresh enough till the end of the season. The most difficult games are ahead.
As far back as Palace away teams were already doubling up on him. Pardew was very complimentary to him saying he is the only one worth worrying about. Neutralise him and we are limp

Treble

As far back as Palace away teams were already doubling up on him. Pardew was very complimentary to him saying he is the only one worth worrying about. Neutralise him and we are limp
True, he needs better support from the other forwards and midfieders.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Watch Stoke gang up on him and we turn to shite. It's too predictable.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
But think of all that space it would leave the likes of Rooney and Lingard in... Quaking in their boots.

Chicharito_

Have any manager you like, if we can develop this guy correctly he can carry us to titles on his own.

ants7

Whoever gave the green light to sign this boy (be it LVG or Woody), well done!

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He's been best player in the world his age.

Ibi Dreams

Lovely goal, and a bit different to what he's scored for us. He keeps on showing that he's got more and more in his locker

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Ridiculously good at running at the defender. Creates a chance for himself or somebody else every 10 minutes.

I think his decision making has improved a lot since joining.

the hea

Pretty convinced this is his best position. Not many can do a better job than him in this left forward role.
I have been saying this all season, he is to far up the pitch when he receives the ball when playing centrally, he needs to receive it deeper so that he can run at defenders at high speed.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Please, for once, sub him off now. It's not often we can afford it but even when we can, he still plays 90 mins for some reason. When was the last time he got a break?

Edit: Thank you! Could've been earlier but I'm content.

Last edited:

Fer

Do you prefer Martial as a striker or left winger?

Cina

I hope we don't burn him out, especially with the Euros coming up too.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Best young player in world football. I struggle to think of anyone better.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
If he is 70% of Henry I will be happy
Agreed but I think this lad is even more direct and explosive. His mentality is spectacular.. one of the most composed and confident players I've ever seen. Always felt Henry had a faux arrogance.. something which held him back from being a proper all time great and didn't quite match the likes of R9, Eusebio (truly great strikers). Whereas Martial looks like someone who could dominate CL finals and world cups.. we are truly blessed to have him.

Status
Not open for further replies.