Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I really do think the 433 formation is the best way to get him, Rashford ** into the team.

He's the sort of player who should be given a free reign and not asked to do too much defending, save his energy for attacking.

I Imagine getting him into a Ronaldo style 2nd striker form the wing will be the best way for him going forward.
433 formation allows him to drift into space that would have been taken up by a No 10. Against Everton, he used the space to good effect. Besic didn't know whether to follow him or not. Same with Lingard. That's why both players were very involved.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
433 formation allows him to drift into space that would have been taken up by a No 10. Against Everton, he used the space to good effect. Besic didn't know whether to follow him or not. Same with Lingard. That's why both players were very involved.
Exactly, what I mean, having a few deeper midfielders and leaving a hole infront of the defence actualy draws their midfielders away, leaving more room for them to work in. It also means they need to play a more narrow formation which can help leave our wingers 1v1. It's no coincidence our form has risen since we stopped playing a 4231 or using a number 10 in general.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Hes been quite poor this half. Started well, but hes continuously given the ball away in good positions.

Sylar

Why is he on the right????!
That annoyed me too. Was a waste and is always a waste yet somehow weve done it more than a few times this season.

Loved his finish though. Wish he had a competent left back to play with.

Raw

15 goals for us this season, very good output for a young winger in his first season of English football.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
That annoyed me too. Was a waste and is always a waste yet somehow weve done it more than a few times this season.

Loved his finish though. Wish he had a competent left back to play with.
Fingers crossed Shaw comes back with no problems...

Devil may care

Took his goal well and looked our main threat as usual, it's a shame he gets so little link up with Rojo in comparison to how Lingard and Valencia were operating on the right.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Didnt really look at it today, especially compared to last week, although I suppose thats my fault for expecting a performance like that one every game from now on.

Walters_19_MuFc

Took his goal well, and as usual was a constant threat. He just needs to focus a bit more when he's passing. Got into good areas today, but often broke down because of a poor pass. Will come with experience, though.

LouisDanGaal

Most teams work to put the ball on the plate for players like Martial, got a chance kicked it in the goal, not at his best though.

WhoDaGOAT

Imagine where we'd be had we not stuck gold with him. LvG should count his blessings on that one.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Had 15 goals and 10 assists in mind as a benchmark for a strong first season. Very pleased he's got there with four games to go.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Where would we have been without him or de gea this season :nervous:

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Scored the goal and created acres of space on the left only for #RojoIsShit to feck it up time and time again. Too bad he isn't surrounded by better players.

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
A foreign 20yr old bought for huge money by United - if he wasn't justifying the price, you'd never hear the end of it.

Didn't link up with others much today, which is a shame because he really comes to life then. A better team/tactics around him and he'd be pushing 20 goals already.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
15 goals for us this season, very good output for a young winger in his first season of English football.
It's actually an amazing return for someone who's new to league and barely 20

How was he not among the nominations for YPOTY?

Acole9

Outstanding
It's actually an amazing return for someone who's new to league and barely 20

How was he not among the nominations for YPOTY?
I agree he must've been very close to being considered, his goal return for his first season has been very good.

Ibi Dreams

Just had a look and the shortlist was Kane, Alli, Coutinho, Butland, Lukaku and Barkley. I'd argue that he's had a more impressive season than at least two of those. Quite an English list, really.

3KDré

Just had a look and the shortlist was Kane, Alli, Coutinho, Butland, Lukaku and Barkley. I'd argue that he's had a more impressive season than at least two of those. Quite an English list, really.
Don't know how he got in ahead of Barkley who has had barely any impact in comparison to him.

AkaAkuma

Scored and was a threat when needed. Leicester are tough defensively, with simpson giving it his all.

soap

Directionless weirdo who like booze and ganja
Exactly, what I mean, having a few deeper midfielders and leaving a hole infront of the defence actualy draws their midfielders away, leaving more room for them to work in. It also means they need to play a more narrow formation which can help leave our wingers 1v1. It's no coincidence our form has risen since we stopped playing a 4231 or using a number 10 in general.
Agree with both of these, not to mention that the 4-3-3 suits most of our midfielders more than 4-2-3-1 anyway. This season has been such a fecking trainwreck.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
The kid keeps on scoring despite receiving more attention. That's key going forward.

El Zoido

His potential is incredible. Imagine how good he'd be in a Fergie side..

Perrick Dubois

He's a magician on the ball, they should make him play in a full length wizard robe. It will also help opposition fullbacks and give them a fighting chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.