Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Welcome Anthony.

MANCHESTER UNITED SIGN ANTHONY MARTIAL FROM MONACO
Manchester United is delighted to announce that Anthony Martial has completed his transfer from AS Monaco. Anthony joins on a four-year contract with the option to extend for a further year.

Martial, 19, has made 70 appearances for AS Monaco since joining in 2013 and has scored 15 goals. The forward has represented his country from Under-16 level right through to Under-21, and was called up to France's senior national squad for the first time on 28 August.

Anthony Martial said: "I am so excited to be joining Manchester United. I have enjoyed my time at AS Monaco and I would like to thank them and the fans for everything they have done for me.

"I have always wanted to play in the Premier League and to join the biggest club in the world is what every young footballer dreams of. I am looking forward to meeting my new team-mates and working with Louis van Gaal who has achieved so much in his career."

Louis van Gaal commented: "Anthony is a naturally talented, young, multi-functional forward with great potential. We have been watching him for a while now and he has developed immensely during his time at AS Monaco.

"I am delighted he has joined Manchester United as I believe this is the right club for him to continue his development as a young player. He has all the attributes to become a top football player; however we need to give him time to adjust to his new environment and the rhythm of the Premier League."

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
I'm thinking 10-15 goals max, similar to Memphis. Still not enough, another striker is needed.

Getsme

Never heard of him, but the money paid by the club suggests the man has immense talent.

The Law of Denis

Needs to bulk up
Poor decision-making
Playing in the wrong position, put him up front
Playing in the wrong position, put him on the wing
Inexperienced and inconsistent
Does not fit LVG's philosophy
No end product

Just thought I'd start early :wenger:

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Gotta trust the club on this one!

Jaxa

Not going to lie never seen him play before, his videos online don't look much either but we obviously have scouted him for a while and you have to put faith in the club for that, I mean no one thought we would sign Darmian but we obviously done our homework on him and he has been immense.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Considering the fees, I think it's one of the most ballsiest transfers we've ever made. Big gamble but a very exciting signing too!

JTW95

Gullible sausage
£36 million?

Woody found that down the sofa. No risk at all.

surf

At least he and Memphis add some dynamism to our attack. Rather them than the Falcao/RVP slowmo play of last season.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Will he be thrown straight in the deep end against Liverpool? Just can't wait to see him play!!! Bloody international break!

SirAF

Ageist
Really looking forward to see him play, and I really hope that he'll be used as a #9.

Heine

As other said, I hope we end up paying the entire sum :)

Exciting to sign a young talent, saw Squawka claimed on twitter he was the highest scoring (in league goals) teenager last year

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Needs to bulk up
Poor decision-making
Playing in the wrong position, put him up front
Playing in the wrong position, put him on the wing
Inexperienced and inconsistent
Does not fit LVG's philosophy
No end product

Just thought I'd start early :wenger:

You forgot Danny welbeck mk2 :D

Seriously score against scousers and he will have paid back £30 mill of his fee

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
At last, we have pacey player who seems like know how to dribble also.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Nice. A number 9 with pace and power. Should be fun. Hoping LVG develops him properly.

Anustart89

Has the total possible fee been confirmed?

36m or 58m..?
€30m up front plus another €5m each year for the coming four years = €50m = £36m. That's the guaranteed fee.

Another €5m if he wins English golden boot (capped at €15m)
Another €5m if he wins Golden Boy award
Another €10m if he wins Ballon d'Or as a United player

Potential fee = €80m = £56m

Which means that if we end up paying £56m he'll have been top scorer three times, won the golden boy award plus the Ballon d'Or = worth it.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Has the total possible fee been confirmed?

36m or 58m..?
I read its £36m rising to £58m but in order for that to happen he'd have to near enough become the best player on the planet.

starman

€30m up front plus another €5m each year for the coming four years = €50m = £36m. That's the guaranteed fee.

Another €5m if he wins English golden boot (capped at €15m)
Another €5m if he wins Golden Boy award
Another €10m if he wins Ballon d'Or as a United player

Potential fee = €80m = £56m

Which means that if we end up paying £56m he'll have been top scorer three times, won the golden boy award plus the Ballon d'Or = worth it.
Seems like a good deal. I would have valued him at 25m as a base fee, but the add ons would make him more than worth it.

If he matches all the incentives over his contract he would be worth 150m + the way football is going

shabz

Man Utd are Kung Fu Fighting
Martial is fast as lightning
In fact, he's a little bit frightening
He scores with expert timing

Lets get it going people.

Status
Not open for further replies.