6.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantona'sCollar

It was mentioned he's had some average games which is fair enough. He's looked knackered recently.
I don't disagree - he needs to be given rest, & far too much responsibility is on him. He's also had a few games where he has made too many bad decisions (like any young player will). That said, he has outperformed everyones' expectations (bar those on this website, of course) and has won us several games in his debut season, all at the age of 20. If anyone thinks he has been at the same level as Lingard, Depay, Mata etc (that is the definition of average, being the same standard as everyone else), surely they need to have their head checked.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
This is actually a. Big worry.
I was quoted from the redcafe a few years ago in the independent and it's happened a few times to other guys! Journalist have trolled fans forums for years nothing new.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It happened the other week to another member.

Dan

Thanks again @Dan. You posted the one from shamans last week, right?
Yeah, not sure how long they've been taking quotes from here as i've only started getting the i on a Saturday since The Independent stopped being printed.

MDFC Manager

Already proving himself to be a big game player. Can't wait for his prime, hopefully at United:drool:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Feel for Besic. Been schooled.

Shark

@NotShark
Have to laugh at some of our Liverpool posters calling this guy overrated. He's easily the best young talent in Europe right now.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
He's the closest player to having Ronaldo-like potential that we've had since Viva left the building.

@SirAF

the hea

Rooney and Lingard has been very good in the first half but this guy is just on another level, he just oozes class. He will become a very special player in a couple of years.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
The skill was wonderful but his tracking back is very impressive. He's done it well all season.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Great talent, I cannot wait to see him mature and look (sometimes) less clumsy on the ball. I'm not criticizing him, it's just that at times it seems like he decides at the last moment what he's going to do and it can look awkward.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Wouldn't say he's complete yet, still has work to do on his finishing. For his age though, he's as complete as it gets.
Sorry, that's what I mean. His base skillset is incredibly complete. There's very little he doesn't have in his game, or hasn't shown this season. One of the most complete young footballers I've seen.

MDFC Manager

Great talent, I cannot wait to see him mature and look (sometimes) less clumsy on the ball. I'm not criticizing him, it's just that at times it seems like he decides at the last moment what he's going to do and it can look awkward.
Yeah it does look somewhat awkward, but his close control is quite supreme. Something that only the top dribblers have.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I think the only thing he has looked a little weak at is his choice of shot, or not getting a shot away at all, especially around the edge of the box. If he can start cutting in and lashing shots across the keeper, he'll be among the best forwards around.

Status
Not open for further replies.