Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Those moments where he gets the ball on the wing and just stops for half a second before going on a run inwards - they're magical. You just know something great is about to happen.

MelvinYeo

I'm only here for the post count
He has the mentality to go along with the talent, Ronaldo-like if I may say so. What a player.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
For feck sake, he's just so good. Dream signing. Build the bloody team around him!

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Those moments where he gets the ball on the wing and just stops for half a second before going on a run inwards - they're magical. You just know something great is about to happen.
Reminds me of Messi when he does that. Today's goal was like that. No ones getting in my way. Off I go to score my goal.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Not worried about losing him yet. He'd only sit on the bench at Barca, Madrid etc.

togg

Not worried about losing him yet. He'd only sit on the bench at Barca, Madrid etc.
Not so sure with the stars of those clubs getting older....I'm not being pessimistic, but christ...where does he want to end up. In Champions League football with a chance of getting in the team, or having no chance in a team that doesn't get to that level.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Involved in 24 goals this season - 10 assisted, and 14 his own.
A 20 year old kid. In his first season in the PL.
Playing for Manchester United.
As the main man.

Wow.

Devil may care

He just keeps upping his worth, he was dangerous all match and assisted Fellaini's goal, but to do that in the last minute of an FA Cup semi final, to make it and score it with such aplomb......Magic Martial! :devil:

Winrar

Involved in 24 goals this season - 10 assisted, and 14 his own.
A 20 year old kid. In his first season in the PL.
Playing for Manchester United.
As the main man.

Wow.
it's all the more meaningful when you realize we scored so few goals this season.

this signing turned out to be better than I had ever imagined.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Magic. Love seeing full backs shit it when he picks the ball up wide left. His potential is unlimited.

Also love that after all the stick the he and the club got during that international break before his debut, all the red tops saying he was a waste of money, and ex-pro columnists predicting he would flop before even seeing him kick a ball purely because they hadn't heard of him, I love that he's sticking two fingers up at the lot of them, and has been doing all season.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
He raises his hands to Rooney saying give me the ball. Then he gets it and starts a nice 1-2 and finishes it off like that in extra time.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I cannot stop re-watching his goal:drool: God he's something really special....

Loved how he celebrated with the fans as well.

prath92

I have complete trust on our scouts. They decided not to go for otamendi and pedro and decided to buy him. Knight them.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
I seem to remember arguing against someone at the start of the season who though he was poor value compared to Sterling.

Hindsight is great, of course, but still. I'll take Tony.

togg

As long as we have him on a long term contract, we shouldn't sell. I hope the club learned a lesson after selling Ronaldo.
Well, that's it isn't it...contracts mean absolutely shite when a player really wants to go. I'm just saying, a player of that talent has dreams, the same as Ronaldo did. It would be interesting to know what his dream team is? The team he dreamed of playing for was. We all know Ronaldo's...what is/was Martials

Castia

Absolute class, we should be building teams around this guy for the foreseeable future he's going to be one of the worlds best. Him and Shaw linking up down the left is going to be unstoppable.

Status
Not open for further replies.