Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Great physique for a young lad. Liked that little cameo with Lovren. He'll be ok with the physical side, won't he? Disappointing nobody has been able to wheel out the obligatory 'needs to bulk up' line but that's the only negative I can see. Tremendously exciting, the whole thing.

Sigma

I'd start him on the bench and give him half an hour. We need to play our cards right now he's had a great start. Don't put him under pressure to deliver but give him enough time to shine. His first start should come at Ipswich.
Agree.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Bollocks. Let him loose. He'll be buzzing. We can always take him out for the weekend.

NoLogo

I'd start him on the bench and give him half an hour. We need to play our cards right now he's had a great start. Don't put him under pressure to deliver but give him enough time to shine. His first start should come at Ipswich.
Against an opponent like PSV, no disrespect, we should really start him. Next PL game when Rooney is hopefully back he will sit on the bench again at least for 60 minutes.

RedStarUnited

Great physique for a young lad. Liked that little cameo with Lovren. He'll be ok with the physical side, won't he? Disappointing nobody has been able to wheel out the obligatory 'needs to bulk up' line but that's the only negative I can see. Tremendously exciting, the whole thing.
He looks a lot more built at 19 than Ronaldo was at a similar age. He looks strong and lean compared to Memphis stocky look.

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
First match back in CL for us, I'm sure we'll err on the side of caution so expecting him on the bench to start. Coming on for 20mins against tired legs and tired minds, that could work very well in a game we'll be looking to 'dominate' rather than be aggressive.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
You guys are overhyping him, I see his name in every threads.:)

Manny

Grammar Police
I think he meant to do that skill but I think he got lucky with the execution of it with a few deflections. Take nothing away from the goal, loved it.
Looking at it again, the intent is there but there is a deflection of Skrtles foot.

Still, I'd like to think he adjusted his body to take account of it :drool:

Manny

Grammar Police

Did anyone else notice, I think it's either Shaw or Young, getting their French and Italian accents mixed up and screaming "Antoni-Ah" at the start of the clip :lol:

It's not Darmian either, he shows up later!

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

Did anyone else notice, I think it's either Shaw or Young, getting their French and Italian accents mixed up and screaming "Antoni-Ah" at the start of the clip :lol:

It's not Darmian either, he shows up later!
We actually speak like that in the south.

Mali_Zeus

I was on a wedding and tracked the result on livescore when I could, was to nervous to track BBC live update (one of the stupid things I do when United is playing :) ). Then @Šjor Bepo texted me it was Martial who scored and I couldn't believe it. :)

I've watched his goal about 6, 7 times and every time I got goosebumps. What a moment! :)

What a cool, cool finish, like there's nothing to it. Like it's not his debut against Liverpool.

Btw, from YNFA:

Last edited:

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Starting? Hope he does well!

dustfingers

Supports
MMC
Against an opponent like PSV, no disrespect, we should really start him. Next PL game when Rooney is hopefully back he will sit on the bench again at least for 60 minutes.
Yeah, LvG agrees.

Shark

@NotShark
I hope the pressure doesn't get to him too much after that amazing start. Good luck Martial!

Guy

We'll see how he goes.

Obviously very young but his record in Ligue 1 wasn't super-impressive, I can see him being bullied a bit in this game as a lone striker.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
I wonder how the lad would've reacted two weeks ago if someone had told him that he'd be starting away against the Dutch Champions as a striker for Manchester United.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
We'll see how he goes.

Obviously very young but his record in Ligue 1 wasn't super-impressive, I can see him being bullied a bit in this game as a lone striker.
Don't think so. He was great as a lone striker against Valencia in both legs, and held his own as a lone striker away to PSG against Luiz and Silva, and started against both Juventus and Arsenal in the knockout rounds... For someone so young, he has a decent amount of big game experience already.

PSV 2:1 Man Utd

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Drifting out wide a fair bit. As long as someone fills in for him it should be good, he looks dangerous out there.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
He's been good today but I somehow still expect him to get a huge amount of stick.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
He's finding a lot of space and linking the attack well. Also seems happy to run the channel.

Literally the inverse of when Rooney is up top.

Raptori

Special needs
Looks surprisingly comfortable, possibly more so than Rooney when he has the ball at least.

Eddy_JukeZ

Adds much needed dynamism to our attack. Will only get better as he develops imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.