5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

flappyjay

Ole should straight up tell him to his face just shite he is. He needs a kick serious wake up call. Same goes to Mr superstar Rashford. Lukaku can't help the fact that he can't trap a ball to save his life. With those two lads it's just them taking things casually

breakout67

Supports
Man City
His worst game for us. I have to say I'm not a fan of him. Far too inconsistent.
No way, he's had plenty of these performances for us, except the previous manager yanked him off to try to salvage the game.

His game against Huddersfield last season is an obvious candidate, where he was lucky not to get sent off in the first 30 minutes and lost the ball several times at the first man, was also his usual lazy self. He got hooked off at half time.

ManUnitedCanuck

He just doesn’t seem to be focused on becoming a better player and does not want to put the effort in. Of course, we don’t know for certain as I’m not part of the club and don’t see what he does in training, or outside of training, but from the outside it seems that way.

I’d sell if we were offered the right price at this point. Hopefully Ole thinks he can get more out of him and push him forward, I’m sure he’s questioning that right now.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
To be honest, I'm fed up. It's the same problem than with Lukaku since he has not improved his overall game outside of scoring he is an hindrance.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Experiment over.
Has been weighed, measured and found wanting.
Like a futsal player on actual turf. Lacks the instincts and quality of a real pro.

NeglectedGoat

He's the modern day Anderson. Chap has one good game every ten and then his fanboys latch onto it as justification. In his first season he was amazing but since then it's looked like he gives less and less of a feck each passing year. He should be one of the first out the door as his attitude and overall effort is abysmal.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Well he got a shiny new contract so there's that.

Lazy cnut who hasn't improved nor developed one bit since he's been here, where are the Martial FC acolytes now?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He has 0 competition and plays like it. A real lack of effort and he was invisible until the last 20, by then the game was done.

I love martial on top form but what’s the point when he shows it once every 6 games.

Right now I’d sign bloody Fraser from Bournemouth instead!

Ludens the Red

A genuine disgrace of a player at the moment. Considering he was playing well under Mourinho and at the start of Ole’s reign and has gone to absolute shit since the new deal is an indication of what kind of player he is.

Minimalist

Genuinely not sure if football is his sport after the last few matches.

Seems a long time since his dribble against Fulham.

Wolvereen

I'd get rid of Martial as soon as possible. I've always questioned his attitude, motivation, and internal "dog" that he severely lacks. Not consistently up to standard from an ability perspective and his mentality is Sunday league level.

devil in me

Someone on here described him as a poor mans Nani the other day, which is probably pretty offensive to Nani.
Ship him out.

el3mel

I doubt we'll hear much about him once he's sold from United. 100% certain he'll end up at French league and will have an underwhelming career.

Web of Bissaka

Our best player in attack today. I'm being serious. Sounds good, but nope, it's bad, our whole attack is so shockingly bad today.

Tbf, his performance improved a bit towards the end... after wasting a lot of time.

RedNed77

I wouldn't ever play him again and Id sell him this summer.

When the camera is on him it's clear he's not arsed or bothered.
I’ve been back and forth with the lad, but I’m in this camp now. He’d probably be great in a well established and performing team, but we will never reach that level with him as one of our forwards.

Code-CX

I’ve been a huge fan ever since he joined. Unfortunately, I just don’t see us getting anywhere with him. He has to show more desire and fight on the pitch and if he doesn’t, it would be best if we got rid.

Cliche Guevara

I was going to say during the initial euphoric period, when Ole came in, that I had a feeling by the end of this season he still might not have established himself in our side.

In the end I didn’t bother. Along with a few other observations I thought wouldn’t be well received at the time.

See if Dortmund are interested and use him as makeweight for Sancho, if we’re going down that route.

C'est Moi Cantona

Was still the right thing giving him his new deal, if we want to someone will punt £60 million on him for sure, but I reckon Ole will want to keep him for now, too much dross to get rid of elsewhere first.

Water Melon

I’ve been a huge fan ever since he joined. Unfortunately, I just don’t see us getting anywhere with him. He has to show more desire and fight on the pitch and if he doesn’t, it would be best if we got rid.
Exactly this. Has some ingredients to be a top player, not sure about mentality and determination to reach and eclipse his potential.

Kostov

I like him as a player and have supported him often in the past. Today I felt he was the best of a horrible bunch but it was still fecking pathetic and unacceptable. He needs to pick his shit together or all that talent goes to vein and his head will be on the line, rightfully.

3KDré

Is "Martial FC" still a thing on here anymore?
I suppose I was but have given up on him.

He's 23 and doesn't look any better than he did at 19, regardless of the defensive managers. At least with Rashford you can see that he's a bit quicker, his long range shooting is better and his crossing perhaps too (despite how erratic he is). Martial has added nothing to his game, and it doesn't look like e can be arsed to.

acnumber9

Was still the right thing giving him his new deal, if we want to someone will punt £60 million on him for sure, but I reckon Ole will want to keep him for now, too much dross to get rid of elsewhere first.
Who would pay £60m for him and pay him the wages he’s likely to be on?

UnitedChampionsAgain

This boy clearly isn't interested in football. They said this when he was with Monaco and nothing has changed. He's only here for an easy wage. A shambolic performer 90% of the time, his time is over along with a dozen others.

Luke1995

They should have sold him instead of Rooney. At least Wayne put in the effort.

I'd rather have a player over 30 with no legs but who cares than a kid who plays like he's 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.