5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ash_86

His first touch was great but his second touch was poor under a hell of a lot of pressure from the defender. What do you want?
I want him to finish the chance i know he could. I have seen him finish up the same chances multiple times so it was disappointing.

-Supreme-

I'd be very surprised if he doesn't start today, he really needs to pull out big performances for the remainder of the season if he wants to stay here next year as I can imagine Ole will look to offload him otherwise.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Needs to start showing more that's for sure.

Man Utd 2:1 West Ham

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
He’s really testing my patience. Awful today. I don’t know if it’s a lack of confidence or a lack of effort, but he has to be dropped for a while.

Habs

How can anyone think this guy is going to be world class? Can't pass the ball to save his life, barely has any off the ball movement and his "dribbling" only works 1 or 2 times out of the 10 he tries. We gave him a 250k a week contract :houllier:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I like Martial but he was so poor today. What happened to his dribbling? He used to leave premier league fullbacks for dead with his close control. Now he just refuses to run at defenders.

Shejkus

He was poor today but don't act like he wasn't involved in getting us both our penalties...

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Even for the penalty, he looked desperate for the foul. No confidence to take the shot.

Paul_Scholes18

I want to start Martial against Barca if he would work and fight and take people on. Just doesn't seem to bother much. Did well to win the last pen, but not sure he would have scored anyway.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
So bad. For some reason wants to slow everything down, when he's best playing with pace.

Not sure how he's responding to coaching, is he any different from when he came here?

So much talent though :(

Aloysius's Back 3

We have ruined his career at United by removing his strikers ability & playing him as a makeshift winger.

Shame.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
It's ridiculous that he's been given such a huge contract. Today and for some time now he has been absolutely dreadful.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Terrible performance, and his season has been running out of steam at the wrong time for us.

mewnew11

He is fecking obsessed to stick to the line on the left. The moment he comes in he is much more dangerous.

It wierd watching martial play. Looks disinterested in playing the team game

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Terrible performance and showed no confidence finishing the opportunity but I do think it was clever to do what he did. So all in all, I'm satisfied with him. Hopefully he'll bounce back from the performance and get some confidence behind his involvement for the penalty.

Suv666

Feel like we need to cut our losses with Martial, he simply dosen't have the drive to become a top footballer. He's 23 years old, not a youngster anymore. Same old one good match followed by 5 dreadful performances.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
No support from the left back, no run of games, striker is his best position, too defensive etc etc

How can anyone think this guy is going to be world class? Can't pass the ball to save his life, barely has any off the ball movement and his "dribbling" only works 1 or 2 times out of the 10 he tries. We gave him a 250K contract :lol:
Getting held to ransom by 2nd tier talents, that's Manchester United.

Aloysius's Back 3

Nah, this is on him.
His career is not ruined. Even if it was, it would be his own fault.
His drive and work rate is one thing. But what he was good at was changed to concentrate on his dribbling which was one of his most overrated aspects to his game.

Had the ability to turn around with the ball at his feet at the centre of the box & take a shot and score.

You just don't see that anymore.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Feel like we need to cut our losses with Martial, he simply dosen't have the drive to become a top footballer. He's 23 years old, not a youngster anymore. Same old one good match followed by 5 dreadful performances.
We gave him a new contract :lol:

LJJT

I think his poor games are really awful, I think he should be one that maybe needs to be cashed in and get some one more consistent. On his day martial is great but it’s once every 10 games if lucky. I’d rather a player be 7 out of ten each week than this crap

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
What the hell was he on today ? Even for the pen on him, I think he should have shot it way before the defender tackled him. He was saved from embarassment

el3mel

I honestly gave up on him. Talent only isn't going to take you any farther in your career. He lacks so much basic stuff it's really impossible he'll improve all these things just by aging.

Djemba-Djemba

He was awful.

The idiot West Ham defender did us a huge favour by fouling him at the end because he didn't look like he was going to score. Couldn't get the ball under control.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
What the hell was he on today ? Even for the pen on him, I think he should have shot it way before the defender tackled him. He was saved from embarassment
Shoot for an easy goal, pass to Rashford for an open net. He got saved by the defender, because had the defender not committed Martial would have shortened the angle to make it very difficult to beat the keeper.

RuudTom83

When he plays like today you just want to bin him asap...so annoying watching him mess the most basic stuff.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
He's the classic case of a player devoid of confidence. I don't know how he gets any mojo back with the games coming up.

Jacob

Technically good enough for any team, mentally though, he's appalling. Seems to lack the drive to improve and hasn't learned much in his days here.

Status
Not open for further replies.