5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoo

I think with the talk about Ole being concerned about players losing focus that Martial is certainly one of the main ones.

MS4

Oh come on.
Why should he warm up when he does not start?
When i was benched during my days, i directly went to my seat and sat down and did not even go on the pitch

Minimalist

So basically he took a huff over not starting.

Yeah, he's not going to make it at the top level anywhere unless that attitude changes.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
There's video out there now of him doing nothing in warmups. Can't link due to being a new member.

Get rid of this guy. Mourinho was right about him.
Mourinho will be proved right about almost everything he said much to the chagrin of many

Irwin99

Who would want to buy him at 200 grand a week and an attitude problem? Genuine question. Think Chelsea were reported to be interested last summer but that could have been paper talk.

jeffon

Bought his shirt this season but he need to go if he does want to be here, his attitude stinks from that clip. If a swap is possible with Dortmund to get Sancho should be done.

humdinger

I’m trying to think of legitimate reasons why he might be standing there doing eff all but I’m struggling. Especially given what the onlookers said.

If the video is a true reflection of him sulking then Ole should be given the power to kick him out (if he wants to) as it’s an embarrassment to him and the club. That’s incredibly petulant.

Eddy_JukeZ

He has a joke of an attitude for the stature of player he is.

Get rid of him asap.

Ban

At first I thought he's a coach..

That's just.. Don't know what to say. He won't be Ballon D'or, that's for sure.
Fraud.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Sack the lazy cnut. He’s another I’m fed up of.

He’s the exact same player we bought however many seasons ago. Face it people, he’ll never be the player we want him to be. His attitude stinks.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
Not sure about that. Can’t see the time when the CAF is in agreement that we should have signed Willian and Perisic.
Considering we're still moaning about having no wingers and lack of width, I'd wager anyone not wanting to sign Perisic, a genuine winger/wideman, has been naive and with an agenda.

Willian, I used to like but, gone to shit the last year or so

Minimalist

So this is part two:

The feck is he playing at? Nevermind whether he's warming up or not, is he such a social hand grenade as this looks (standing around like a plank talking to no one)? :lol:

el3mel

Mourinho will be proved right about almost everything he said much to the chagrin of many
And people here won't admit it because they're too stubborn to admit they were wrong.

Anyway he's gone. We still have shite ton to do regarding the squad.

We need to get rid of those prima donnas because they're stinking the place.

Art Vandelay

No one's going to pay big money for him and his wages. Best we can hope for is that Spurs still want him and we can use him in a swap for Eriksen, but then they won't pay those wages either. Giving him that new contract was another huge blunder.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He is a sub.. not sure why he would be warming up with any intent? The rest of the subs in the black tops are also just standing around and kicking a ball about.

Nothing to see here imo

Smores

He's such a curious case, he's fortunate a large group hated Jose so much that they excused his every fault and won him that contract through fan sentiment.

He was actually performing well before Ole which makes it even stranger. Maybe he's another that has a route out already pre-agreed and just waiting for season end.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
He is a sub.. not sure why he would be warming up with any intent? The rest of the subs in the black tops are also just standing around and kicking a ball about.

Nothing to see here imo
I thought it looked weird at first but then I watched part 2 and realised what you just said is true. :lol: Why did anyone make that video anyway? Everyone just stands there, not just him. Maybe his expression was giving off something but its hard to tell from the video. Yeah, I'd say this is a storm in a teacup.

Shejkus

Martial is always the talk of the town even when he's not playing. Let the man be he didn't do nothing.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I thought it looked weird at first but then I watched part 2 and realised what you just said is true. :lol: Why did anyone make that video anyway? Everyone just stands there, not just him. Maybe his expression was giving off something but its hard to tell from the video. Yeah, I'd say this is a storm in a teacup.
If you concentrate purely on martial then it does look like he’s a bit spaced out and not doing anything, but there’s literally no point in him running around like an idiot to just get cold again on the bench. That’s actually worse for your muscles getting hot and cold.

People just want to use anything right now to cause an arguement, were at a very strange period of trying to find scapegoats.

I would say it’s worrying though that ole doesn’t fancy him to come on and change a game, we needed his pace especially when the game got stretched.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
If you concentrate purely on martial then it does look like he’s a bit spaced out and not doing anything, but there’s literally no point in him running around like an idiot to just get cold again on the bench. That’s actually worse for your muscles getting hot and cold.

People just want to use anything right now to cause an arguement, were at a very strange period of trying to find scapegoats.

I would say it’s worrying though that ole doesn’t fancy him to come on and change a game, we needed his pace especially when the game got stretched.
I know. And yeah, I guess Martial could have come on for Lukaku who just kept standing in the offside position. Normally I think Martial has earned himself a place on the bench with the form he is on, but it's not like we have others who play much better.

JMack1234

I think it speaks volumes about what Ole really thinks of him that he couldn't get on the pitch today.

RuudTom83

Like last week against Everton ?
So are you saying he is a free flowing forward popping up right, left and centre?

Which is what I was wanting to see him doing more often. But I’ve never notice him straying far from his starting position...but if he did it once against Everton then I guess my entire post can be ignored.

UncleBob

Not sure why anyone is worried that a player that's not starting isn't warming up, when Rashford was down with a knock in the first half Martial was sent to warm up in case he had to come on.

People need to calm down

deafepl

Ole need to bring a hard-working player around 30-50m like Lozano to complete with Martial. If Martial is not up for it, he'll be sold next season only if Ole secured top 4 comfortably next season, that would increase Ole's power over decisions making when it come to in and out transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.