Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manny

Grammar Police
Great to see him receiving some well deserved praise. He has been immense under Mourinho. I've always been a fan of his, but I did start to worry that he was on a steep decline under LVG, first season I believe, but he has turned it around and then some. He looks faster and fitter than ever before, and his crossing is massively improved. I wonder if the smash it into the opponents legs may have been instructions. His crosses of late have been quite good; he could easily have had two-three assists yesterday. The one for Martial was a 100% chance wasted by Martial.
He was good from Feb-Mar(?) onwards in LvG's first season. He fecked up in the Arsenal FA cup game in March by playing the attacker onside for the goal, but aside from that, he was having a good game. Obviously, its the major feck ups that stick in the memory. Then he, Mata and Herrera had that right side triumvirate and he excelled.

Darmian had a run of games at the start of LvG's second season which lasted a few weeks until Valencia won the the RB spot back. He got injured and was out for a while but was very good when he got back into the side, and I don't remember him loosing his place. Essentially, he was already playing well at RB under LvG and he's stepped it up again under Jose.

Man Utd 1:1 Liverpool

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
My MotM. He's a machine and own that right side of the field by himself.

I believe he can play two days in a row, and still being at his best.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Best player? Man of the match? He was awful. Nowhere near his reliable self. Although he did set up the equaliser so he helped save the match for us, but apart from the cross to Ibrahimovic he was poor.

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff
One of our best players today. But one little thing to bring up, he needs to cut inside sometimes. There was one opportunity to cross and it was blatant Coutinho was going to fly in to block and he just crossed into him. Should have faked and gone inside.

Mike09

Beast, him and Herrera were our best players today. He was the danger on the right flank and also contributed the goal. They need two players to stop him (Lallana/Coutinho and Milner). Defensively he was good. And when he made one mistake in early minute, he managed to recovered it and clear the ball away from the danger which is good that he has the responsibility.

3KDré

Defensive positioning needs a bit of work. Otherwise a solid performance.

0161_UNITED

I knew someone would say this. Go find me any player in any park today playing football and they could have done the same thing, it's a simple cut back ffs. Overall his crossing is poor but today was absolutely atrocious.
Aye, finally a poster with, well, consciousness.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He does take too long to shape his body before crossing, he gets to the ball quickly but then let's people catch him up as he aims, that's his only real negative.

Ran his absolute socks off today though, can't imagine anybody covered more distance.

RedStarUnited

People ignore his lack of good crossing. But if he could cross, he would be an elite RB.

For whatever reason, Pogba didnt find him once today. But whenever he did have it, his crossing was shocking.

snk123

People have been watching a different game again. MOTM. Only decent outlet when everyone else (bar Herrera) was atrocious.

Aint gota Kalou

He was our best player for me, he's the one player who I'm never scared will lose the ball under pressure.

Sigma

Everyone wasn't at their best.

Valencia was one of our better players.

Status
Not open for further replies.