Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
He's been amazing this season, and with the confidence that's come with it he even looks a better right winger than he has in years.

Right back was in my opinion a weak spot heading into this season but credit to him for nailing down the spot. He's clearly worked very hard on the defensive side of the game, it's a lot better than it was even 2 years ago.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
He's been amazing this season, and with the confidence that's come with it he even looks a better right winger than he has in years.

Right back was in my opinion a weak spot heading into this season but credit to him for nailing down the spot. He's clearly worked very hard on the defensive side of the game, it's a lot better than it was even 2 years ago.
Dare to say, he's better than Gary Neville already. Keep it up for another 2 seasons, he could join the short list of United best RB of all time.

fellaini's barber

He's very good at defending, winning the ball, hardworking and all but personally I think I've had enough of seeing all our attacks end with him. Seems everybody has gotten numb to it, but for the last few years, all I see us do in attack is send the ball to Valencia where he pauses,does that famous drive and smash to the defenders shin, pass backwards or sideways.His crossing is so so terrible, but it seems we've just accepted that and just got on with it. When you the watch way the fullbacks like Carvajal or Juanfran contribute to their teams attacks every game you understand how our football has been so uninspiring over the years, seeing as almost all our attacks seem to go through the guy

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
His crossing has been alot better this season but the way we overuse him as an attacking threat is just so dumb. His decision making in the final third is bang average, and the way our attack is geared towards him having majority of possesion in the final third says it all about the way we attack.

If the side was more balanced, we could rely less on him and we would be better for it. He is a great asset if used correctly.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's having an absolute shocker.

Positionally completely wrong, sitting far too deep and when he does get the ball he just passes backwards and then doesn't make any runs.

Defensively he's giving Fabio far too much time and space, he needs to be getting in his face straight away.

Unfortunately he's played RB far too long now and can't remember how to play as a winger effectively.

What Jose is thinking by playing him there I don't know tbh. Get him back at RB and put bailly in the middle for jones.

Get mkhi or Martial on and we will blow this lot away.

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff
He's having an absolute shocker.

Positionally completely wrong, sitting far too deep and when he does get the ball he just passes backwards and then doesn't make any runs.

Defensively he's giving Fabio far too much time and space, he needs to be getting in his face straight away.

Unfortunately he's played RB far too long now and can't remember how to play as a winger effectively.

What Jose is thinking by playing him there I don't know tbh. Get him back at RB and put bailly in the middle for jones.

Get mkhi or Martial on and we will blow this lot away.
We're playing wing backs you know?

Sigma

Valencia looks far to high for that to be honest.

I think Bailly is playing right back and Valencia is playing right wing.

Can't really blame Valencia though has he's been playing out of position, he's a right back and not a right winger.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
No we aren't it's a 4231 imo, when attacking Young is pushing up higher though and bailly is tucking in more. Apples and oranges, either way he's having a stinker. Looks slow and heavy, no touch today which is odd for him.

Rossa

No we aren't it's a 4231 imo, when attacking Young is pushing up higher though and bailly is tucking in more. Apples and oranges, either way he's having a stinker. Looks slow and heavy, no touch today which is odd for him.
Not his beat game, but far from having a stinker. He was tremendous against Chelsea in the same position. Watch him improve in the second. Oh, and he's had one poor touch. Still an anomaly for him though.

m1y2

he's best as rightback not a wingback/rightback hybrid like in the same game, hope we go back to 4men defence, would even give Young run there or took Shaw back, this system is quite confusing for some and can be very dull like in first 25minutes..

Bailly lost his player and they had they could have scored..

Dobbs

He's does so many things well but that final ball, been a problem for years.

We exacerbate the problem because he's always our outlet on the right.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Runs 80 yards to score a sensational goal of the season!! :devil:

Manny

Grammar Police
Valencia <3

Seemed to run the length of the pitch on the off chance something could come of it :drool:

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Our most consistent player this season. 7/8 out of 10 every week.

DatGuyRich

I love this man.

Do feel for him though having to play 2 positions whilst Mata just strolls around the pitch doing feck all once again.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
What is this guy made off? Been running up and down the right wing all season yet had the energy to sprint after that ball and score.

Kostur

海尔的老板
92nd minute, chasing the whole field back and forth the whole game, he then sprints and has enough stamina to actually close down the keeper. 92nd fecking minute of non-stop running.

He's not a human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.