Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley R1+O

Gives 110% all the time and that cannot be faulted. He is a beast on the defensive end. But to be white-textingly honest I thought he was infuriatingly shite in the attacking transition and final third. Needs to be called 7oclock Tony for the amount he fakes to dribble out, confronts the fullback and then turns and plays the ball backwards.

MadMike

No competition. Not that others haven't been good, but he's been on another level.
He is third on my list. I think Ibra and Herrera have had more positive impact in our season.

On a separate note, what I don't understand is people saying we need to sign this RWB and that (mostly talk of Semedo) when Valencia is playing so well and is showing no signs of slowing.

When his performances start to decline then we can maybe start the talk of replacing him. He seems to take such good care of himself that I can see him playing at the same level for another 2-3 years if steers clear of injuries.

If Darmian does return to Italy in the summer in search of more first team football then we might need to sign or promote a backup. But no need to blow 30m on a replacement just yet.

shield

Wow.. That was world class. He was like 2 players in 1. He took on everyone. Just pure raw pace and power. He ran and ran and closed down everything. Even while attacking, he was taking on 2 or 3 players. He was was also very vocal.

I actually have never seen him like this. Pure beast mode. I think this match has unleashed Valencia. Don't think we need to worry about our right flank anymore.

rooney2009

He was Awesome last night,it was like nothing shall go past me,him and Rojo were terrific,reminded me of a Roy Keane performance.Very impressive,Pogba could learn a lot from him right now.He just keeps his head down and works hard.My Favourite Utd player at the moment.

Web of Bissaka

He was Awesome last night,it was like nothing shall go past me,him and Rojo were terrific,reminded me of a Roy Keane performance.Very impressive,Pogba could learn a lot from him right now.He just keeps his head down and works hard.My Favourite Utd player at the moment.
Like the many previous posts, Beast Mode:keano:.

He was berserk, played with heart and fire, never seen him play like that before.

Impressive performances by him and Rojo.

Captain-like performances from Valencia.

Can Mourinho nominate him as captain now instead of Smalling? Luv to see that.

#Valenciaforcaptain

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
The play where he out-muscled Hazard was brilliant.

Incredible season, in all honesty. Thought he was way past it.

m1y2

Wow.. That was world class. He was like 2 players in 1. He took on everyone. Just pure raw pace and power. He ran and ran and closed down everything. Even while attacking, he was taking on 2 or 3 players. He was was also very vocal.

I actually have never seen him like this. Pure beast mode. I think this match has unleashed Valencia. Don't think we need to worry about our right flank anymore.
yeah play the right flanker as a striker next to Ibra

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
I hope he gets player of the year over Ibra, it really feels like he's earned it.

SidRed

What a player he has become....seems to be getting better with age.

Jaybomb

I hope he gets player of the year over Ibra, it really feels like he's earned it.
That would be a travesty.

Valencia has been one of our better players this season but let's not get ahead of ourselves. I would say Ibra has been the best and then there's a large margain between him and Valencia/Rojo IMO.

prtk0811

I want luke shaw to be as good as him , we are only on half of our power with no attacking left back

prtk0811

Valencia has been one of our better players this season but let's not get ahead of ourselves. I would say Ibra has been the best and then there's a large margain between him and Valencia/Rojo IMO.
Ibra has Stale moments during the season, AV had none

Dobbs

He was Awesome last night,it was like nothing shall go past me,him and Rojo were terrific,reminded me of a Roy Keane performance.Very impressive,Pogba could learn a from him right now.He just keeps his head down and works hard.My Favourite Utd player at the moment.
Was going to say the same. Not the same quality on the ball but yeah everything else was a throwback to Keane. I sometimes wonder if he's a bit wasted at fullback. That kind of performance in centre mid would be very welcome.

Sigma

Ibra didn't score for about 2 months and has missed lots of chances.

I think Valencia has had the better season (those 2 are my 2 favourite players)

Bruno8

Tony is a typical Mourinho player...pace, power, work rate

Big contender of POTY award. What a year he has had

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Was going to say the same. Not the same quality on the ball but yeah everything else was a throwback to Keane. I sometimes wonder if he's a bit wasted at fullback. That kind of performance in centre mid would be very welcome.
Doesn't he often play in midfield for Ecuador?

I remember he played CM on game last season for us(or the season before? one of the Van Gaal seasons....), and it was one of his best games of the season.

Dobbs

I remember he played CM on game last season for us(or the season before? one of the Van Gaal seasons....), and it was one of his best games of the season.
I think he does but I can't say I've ever watched him do so. It's probably too late for another positional switch but his pace, strength, aggression, first touch and consistent passing would be nice in there.

Off my seat when he clattered Kanté. About bloody time somebody did.

3KDré

Van Gaal's first season I believe. Played CM against Everton(?) and was fantastic.

Prodigy24

Pretty much a right winger tonight. Has had the whole right side for himself. Really want him to try his trademark low hard crosses in the second half though since the high crosses are not working at all so far.

Dembeza

How good is this guy's first touch?

He brings down the ball so well 9/10 times, he's the perfect guy to hit long passes to, no one comes close to how he controls long hard hit passes.

It's definitely one of his strong points that people rarely notice or talk about.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
After Zlatan, he is our player of the season so far. Absolutely love the new player he has become.

He work rate, consistency, commitment, speed and strength are a joy to watch.

Would be happy if he were made club captain next year, with DDG as Vice Captain.

Sylar

His first touch is always fantastic (maybe 99% of the time). Its just brilliant whether he kills it dead on the run, or manages to get it ahead of him to run onto.

Vaibhav Raj

Dominates the entire length of the right hand side of the football pitch and rarely makes a wrong decision. An absolute workhorse with his runs, faultless with his first touch, measured in his short and occasional long passes down the wing, does his job with utmost ease, simplicity and clarity. We badly need to buy someone of his mould and efficiency to partner Herrera and Pogba in our midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.