Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossa

:lol:

One semi-accurate cross in a dozen, an easy clip in to the area in a general viccinity that goes BEHIND the player he might actually have been aiming for and suddenly he's Beckham.

Keep up the good baiting mate.
Nobody is saying he is Beckham, but if he can contribute with semi-accurate and accurate crosses and create chances and goals then I'm happy for it. What about giving him praise when he deserves it instead of having an agenda?

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
I'm not a troll. I've gave my opinion with stats and without it (if you read the whole post)

You haven't even given your argument, all you are saying is I must be a troll because I disagree with you. That's not a way to win an argument
Okay.

Strong, quick, works hard which makes him fairly solid defensively especially in one-on-one situations. Fairly decent on the ball in terms of keeping possession, though exacerbated by the 'philosophy' the last couple of years. Prone to positional lapses which can direct cost goals and offers little to nothing going forward in terms of actual impact as he's one-dimensional and can't cross a ball properly (despite today's 'assist').

I think to believe him the best RB in the Premier League and a shoe-in for United in that position is odd, and I find your constant posting of Squawka stats to try and validate your argument (a website where Ross Barkley based on last year's stats is therefore a better player than Pogba, Iniesta, Rakitic and Verratti if you want to go down that route) rather amusing.

Sigma

Okay.

Strong, quick, works hard which makes him fairly solid defensively especially in one-on-one situations. Fairly decent on the ball in terms of keeping possession, though exacerbated by the 'philosophy' the last couple of years. Prone to positional lapses which can direct cost goals and offers little to nothing going forward in terms of actual impact as he's one-dimensional and can't cross a ball properly (despite today's 'assist').

I think to believe him the best RB in the Premier League and a shoe-in for United in that position is odd, and I find your constant posting of Squawka stats to try and validate your argument (a website where Ross Barkley based on last year's stats is therefore a better player than Pogba, Iniesta, Rakitic and Verratti if you want to go down that route) rather amusing.
We'll just agree to disagree.

All I want though, is like @Rossa says, when he does something good, he deserves credit.

And that happens more often than people think.

Ole90+3

He's re-learned how to cross the ball.

Keep this up, he could be excellent for us this season.

I've always appreciated Valencia. He gives it his all every single game. He reminds you why you love football and why you love United.

AndyJ1985

Quick, strong, and hard working, the kind of player Mourinho appreciates. He'll be our first choice right back no doubt about it.

Jacob

How predictable, Valencia bashers come out after a decent performance to claim they've always backed him.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Yet some fans on here wants a right back. His performance has continued upon last season and he could be a good outlet on the right side if we plan to play with a false right winger in Mhkitariyan. He is still questionable in defense though.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
What does that even mean?
The Valencia haters on here will do their best to ignore his attacking contribution because he's not a 'proper right back' and can't possibly play well there.

Walters_19_MuFc

Class today. He always give you 100%, but his delivery is not always great. Today; however, his delivery was spot on. Great game today.

Obiorahking_

How predictable, Valencia bashers come out after a decent performance to claim they've always backed him.
Then the moment he butchers a cross-- something that RBs do 85% of the time--they all come back to bash him and claim that he belongs in a championship side.

roonster09

FA Cup Predictions 2023/2024 winner
Scout
It's only a friendly but it was nice to see Valencia playing like that. He was very positive and played crosses early rather than stop and do 100s of fakes, hit the defender leg.

Hopefully we see this Valencia when the season starts.

Ban

Shades of 2012 Valencia.

If naked pictures in front of the mirror makes him better he should do it every week. :D

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
Used to love the Valencia of old and that felt like a throwback to it. Hopefully we see more throughout the season but I'm not convinced.

Status
Not open for further replies.