Antonio Valencia... | Will wear #25 shirt from this point onwards by request

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Red_Hope

Shouldn't be anywhere near the first team with a performance like that. Send him to the reserves for a bit.

gregwar

gave him time because he played well after coming back from his injury, but he's brought absolutely nothing this season. he looks shot to feck, scared to take a man on, reluctant to do anything but cut back and give it to rafael or carrick.

lost count of how many times he's given away possession today. doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the side. sad state of a affairs if he's kept ahead of nani in the summer.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Another season like this and he should give up his no. 7 shirt.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Not gonna moan deluxe but I just don't understand why he never takes anyone on anymore. 3 or 4 times he was 1 on 1 with the fullback and he'd just pull up and jink about and totally stop play.

Someone needs to have a word and just go "MATE. Get the ball and fecking run at defenders. Keep doing it until it comes off".

It's what made his game so great in the last couple of seasons and suddenly when it stops he isn't half the footballer he was.

Count Orduck

One of the worst performances I have ever seen from a professional football player. Genuinely terrible stuff.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Yeah I've defended him but he was dogshite. Pathetic performance. feck off.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Awful again. Should be nowhere near the side on this form, offering absolutely nothing.

Art

Art the artist
When he did get the number no.7 shirt, people said he was the best winger in the league :lol:

untitled_6899

Get him out of the first team, doesn't deserve to be anywhere near it - so technically inept yet is still picked?

Slevs

likes to play with penises
It's been 3 seasons he's been with us, an he still can't use his left. Please, it's getting painful and he's costing us valuable attacking opportunites. Either find the solution or sell him.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Essex Rob reckons we should be starting Valencia over Nani, especially for the big games because it's worked all season apparently.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
This is pure shite, and it's gone on too long now, he has to be on his way in the summer. If he was playing for Liverpool we'd be pissing ourselves laughing.

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
56% pass completion, gave the ball away nearly every other time! I can't believe how good he was last year and now this. Fergie rarely gives up on players though, class is permanent and all that.

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member
Not knee jerking or anything, but I've never really been excited by Valencia. He's played well enough in the past, but this season he is just going from worse to worse, he's the Torres of United.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He's having an appalling season. Everything he did turned to shit today.

twitter thread suggester
One of the worst performances I have seen from a United player.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
When he did get the number no.7 shirt, people said he was the best winger in the league :lol:
Why do people always do this? Does him playing shite this season somehow delete all his great performances from history?

Cina

Get used to it, Nani will probably be out for a few weeks and then cons back out of form, so we'll be seeing lots of Valencia

Vidicious

Flop
So angry I'm gonna post again. fecking horrible footballer, when Zaha joins in his summer make sure his ass is the first kicked out the door. Absolutely useless.

Ash_G

Terrible second half for him even in the context of how crap we were in that half. Just has no willingness to take anyone down the line and simply can't put in a cross. Plus he put some of our players i tough situations by the way he keeps checking and is forced in to tough passes.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
If he shoots like Bebe, dribbles like Bebe and crosses like Bebe - well, he just might actually be Bebe. Awful.

Has anyone actually told him that he's allowed to take on a man as a winger? Yes, I know he took on a few right after getting on, when he took too long on the ball and had to dribble around aimlessly and ended up somewhere in the middle. Even his defensive work is poor now, which means he's offering nothing at all to the team on current form. He's had enough chances to get it back in matches imo, so it's time to play someone else (I don't really care who) until he shapes up. I wonder if he's a worldbeater in training since he keep getting picked.

Varun

Staff
Christ. What a fecking awful performance. I've never showered any United player with curses before. He should be nowhere close to our starting 11 atm. Pray to god Nani's back soon. Horrible horrible performance. Use your fecking left foot ffs. Looks completely lost.

Castia

How long are we just going to put this down to 'bad form' he's been shite for an entire season and doesn't look like getting any sort of form anytime soon.

Varun

Staff
That fecking shot he took would have gone into our own net had it not hit Carrick.

Status
Not open for further replies.