2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

4.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Bobski

One of the very worst Utd winger performances I can ever recall, offered nothing in either direction.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
I remember watching a video of Malacia before we bought him, a stand out was him absolutely dominating Antony, which had me seriously worried at the time as Malacia was said to be more attack minded and weak defensively.

Turns out Antony is just shit at being an attacker - if only we had scouts eh?
We do. They brought up all his deficiencies in their report. The club ignored them and signed him anyway.

chris123

That was a genuine disgrace. He belongs in the reserves until he changes his attitude.

r0663664

Worships Man City
I don’t want to see Antony play for United until he can take defenders. If he can beat AWB in a practice match then he is allow to start. I think those mins should go to Pellestri to Amad once he is back. Antony isn't our solution, cut our lost and sell him to the highest bidder. He is not worth my time watching.

Name Changed

weso26
Everyone always saying "Oh he works hard", "Can't fault his work rate" etc. etc.

Never seen him work as hard as Pellestri for that goal. That lad made the opportunity by never giving up.

I gave up on Antony a long time ago.
Pellistri did more there is a few minutes than Antony did all season.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Yeah, enough of him for the 1st team. His performances are beyond idiotic.

RedStarUnited

A lot of people in here told me he was going to start crossing now that he is playing with a number 9.

When I have time later I will find the posts.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I don’t want to see Antony play for United until he can take defenders. If he can beat AWB in a practice match then he is allow to start. I think those mins should go to Pellestri to Amad once he is back. Antony isn't our solution, cut our lost and sell him to the highest bidder. He is not worth my time watching.
I don't want to see him play again either but the criteria to beat AWB would fail probably the whole league.

Biggins

Will we find any buyers for this guy. I really struggle to see what he is bringing. Even his work rate dropped down in the recent games.

Nonameisknown

Supports
United
Dalot has more attacking ideas than this waster. At least with Dalot, you expect some stepovers and the ability to drive down the right and whip in a cross. With this dude, nothing.

Himannv

Really poor today and I feel he's never going to get too much better than this. Despite clearly having the backing of the manager, he has just not improved enough or showcased anything that indicates he deserves to start games for us.

r0663664

Worships Man City
I don't want to see him play again either but the criteria to beat AWB would fail probably the whole league.
AWB is one of the beat 121 defender, what he lacks is awareness surrounding him. In a foot race, AWB can go with most. If Antony can beat him constantly then we can talk about it. Ajax rob us badly with Antony.

Mike Smalling

An actual 0/10 performance. Not even kidding. Did nothing offensively and caused several dangerous counter situations with stupid turnovers.

Complete waste of money. Awful.

flameinthesun

Sad to say but I'm officially in the "anyone but Antony" camp now. That was one of the worst "winger" performances that I've ever seen.

Born2Lose

Petulant child, another of Ten Hag's unwarranted favourites.

Such a strange signing, Ten Hag has essentially signed a second Sancho who struggles with the lack of time and physicality of the Prem.

Last edited:

Superunknown

He's utter dogshit. I really don't like him. But, we're stuck with him because only a moron would want to sign him. He does nothing.

Saddy

Congratulations - the winner of the worst performance I've seen in a Utd shirt a complete waste of money !

Appletonred

Clearly just at the club to pick up a huge cheque every month, possibly the worst signing in the last 20 years given the fee involved, again though, it's on the manager.

Lost bear

A lot of people in here told me he was going to start crossing now that he is playing with a number 9.

When I have time later I will find the posts.
I think we already have incontrovertible proof that they were mistaken.

Gavinb33

40 million would be too much for this guy, I fail to see what he does well, can't dribble, can't cross, can shoot occasionally even a broke clock is right twice a day though, his attitude is bad from his body language and actions, I mean what does he bring to the team

Dominos

Ten Hag pushing the club to sign him is almost sack worthy in itself. Having a basic eye for talent and quality should be a prerequisite to be a football manager, how could he ever think this guy is good enough.

Woziak

This guy needs to be the first out of the door in January, I’ve never seen such an inept player whose completely unsuitable for the PL, I’m hoping SJR tells ETH if he lasts that long, either he’s sold or your sacked?

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
AWB is one of the beat 121 defender, what he lacks is awareness surrounding him. In a foot race, AWB can go with most. If Antony can beat him constantly then we can talk about it. Ajax rob us badly with Antony.
AWB is not just one of the best, he is the best. Mbappé is the only one who I wouldn't put him as a favorite against.

Antony is my least favorite player ever for footballing reasons. I've given him quite the benefit of the doubt as well because last season he at least always put in effort and was good when the opposition had the ball but now when he can't even do that what is left?

AnotherLondonManc

Serious shout for worst signing of all time behind Lukaku and Coutinho. At least those two had some metrics to back up their large fees. This signing made no sense from the start.

I tried to see the positives but he's somehow regressed since last season. What do we do with him now?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Will we find any buyers for this guy. I really struggle to see what he is bringing. Even his work rate dropped down in the recent games.
Hopefully a male strippers agency will take him - they're all bout being "all look" with zero penetration

philippexyz

Ten Hag deserves the sack just for insisting to bring Antony here, for that amount of money. What was he smoking, I have no idea.

This could seriously be the worst transfer in United's history. At least Sancho has some talent for football, if we're comparing the two.

cj_sparky

His performances are shocking, when you need him to keep it simply and perhaps work his way into a bit of form. He is doing stupid little tricks, trying nonsense flicks and more often than not slowing everything that comes his way.

The only thing I can think is trying on the left. He had a go there in a preseason match, when he beat his man and got some decent crosses in from the byline.

Total waste of money, who does the job a £10-15m player from the Championship would do.