Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
For all his faults, it's quiete easy to see that Antony is a better player. Pellestri is a bench player at best
What's quite obvious to see is that we won't get much creativity and goals from Antony, which we still don't know with Pellistri because he is played total of 4,5 games,in which he wasn't any worse than Antony on average. If we don't give him a chance - same as we did with Antony, we will never know.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
What's quite obvious to see is that we won't get much creativity and goals from Antony, which we still don't know with Pellistri because he is played total of 4,5 games,in which he wasn't any worse than Antony on average. If we don't give him a chance - same as we did with Antony, we will never know.
You're not wrong in general, I just dont think Pellestri is that guy. He gives us conventional wing play that's it. Not much quality otherwise

spiriticon

He's just so unbelievably non-talented.

One trick pony and he isn't even good at that trick

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Sorry, but I just think he is absolutely bobbins.

He's incapable of doing two good things in a row. Win the ball back? Give it straight away... Take a man on? Wait for him to tackle you...

lilcurt

Not good enough, needs to be dropped. I'd rather give Pellestri a run of starts and see what he can offer.

Long Time Red

One of the worst performances I can remember in a United shirt.

Honestly, think Wan-Bissaka or Dalot would give a left back a tougher game playing right wing.

Malone_Post

Where are the posters still trying to convince themselves he’s any good?

80 million. Deary me.

TempusFugit

Needs to be permanently relegated to the bench. One of the worst wingers in the league, I'll take Almiron and even Semenyo of Bournemouth over him. He needs to learn how to play football, we're going nowhere with him as a starter.

Yagami

Good post resistant
It's funny reading everyone's posts on him now.

Everyone is criticising him for the exact same stuff I was warning people about on this forum a year ago, but I got abuse for it. I was told I hadn't even watched him despite watching him before he even moved to Ajax.

mu4c_20le

What kills me is how our scouts walked away at a lower price in June, then for some inexplicable reason, went back for him and got rinsed.

Maguire 2.0

PSV

Worst transfer in the history of the club.

We could take the 100m+ writeoff and place a cone out right and it'd probably offer more.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
But but but.. he brings ‘balance’. :rolleyes:

Telsim

Same old story. Works hard, good in defense. Complete non-entity in attack and a terrible passer. Half a player, and I’m really struggling to see these fabled talents everyone is talking about.

How is he a transitional player, I really want to hear it again? He immediately slows every attack and struggles to make the pass.

edgecutter

Any defender can read this guy like a book. Another expensive player that shouldn't get any more mins when Pellestri deserves a shot and even diallo should now be ahead.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Cut our losses. We need to accept that not every transfer is going to be a hit, and be willing to move players out faster when it's clear they aren't going to work out.

slored1

One of the worst signings we have ever made. Pointless player.

Dannn411

I'm not joking. I would put him in the window right now and see if some Saudi club will bite in what is left this summer. A disaster of a signing. Saw it as far back as early last year that we had made a big mistake with this signing even though everyone and their grandma shouted me down for being knee jerk. It's fairly easy to tell early on when a winger will be shite.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
‘Progressive carries’ or some other BS the nerds will tell you. Absolute rubbish.

jem

He's fecking shit. I've wanted to be patient, but the decision-making, one-dimensional play doesn't look like it will change anytime soon.

saik

I didn't post at all in Antony's performance thread last season cause I rated him and I believed he will come good and that poor performances were cause of him adjusting to a new country and a new league. But, I'm sorry to say that today he has been fecking atrocious. We have spunked 150m on him and Sancho and none of them are better than the wingers even Brighton has let alone the likes of Arsenal or City. I am definitely losing my patience with him.

Pellistri did more in 5mins that this wanker did in the whole time he was on the pitch.

OT_United

There are people criticising Antony but turning a blind eye to Bruno our captain & Casemiro our “best player”.
Antony clearly isn’t our issue right now, far from it in fact.