Any player in our squad you won’t sell for 100m?

Shez

With the Salah news my friend and I got in a debate. If a saudi club was to make a 100m bid for any of our players, who would you not sell?

city: half their squad esp haaland
Arsenal: saka
Liverpool: let’s find out

the rest of the league pretty much everyone’s going at that price ?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Quite a simple equation of who would cost more to replace with an upgrade no?

Rashford, and Bruno probably when you consider worldwide available talent in their position and age.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Onana, Martinez and that's it. Maybe Rashford.

I'd definitely sell Garnacho for 100 million. Nowhere near worth that apart from sentimentalism. Don't think he is much rated outside of Manchester.

Red Rash

Bruno Fernandes.
Surprised by this. I mean Bruno is great but he is also very inconsistent. If someone offered 100 million I'd take it.

Honestly I don't think we have many players you could value over 100 million. You could make the argument for Rashford but I think he's the only one right now. If we had a bid like that for any other player we should take it and reinvest in the squad.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Onana, Martinez and that's it. Maybe Rashford.

I'd definitely sell Garnacho for 100 million. Nowhere near worth that apart from sentimentalism. Don't think he is much rated outside of Manchester.
True. I mean he made his debut for the World Cup champions at 18 but I don’t think they rate him.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
None for me. Bruno and Rashford are worth the most in the market but have big flaws in their game.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
True. I mean he made his debut for the World Cup champions at 18 but I don’t think they rate him.
To secure him for the future yes, not with any serious ambition to have him as a key player now.

Some here think he's the next Ronaldo.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Surprised by this. I mean Bruno is great but he is also very inconsistent. If someone offered 100 million I'd take it.
Combination of creativity, work rate and availability. You can't buy that.

He can be frustrating but it's not his fault there's a non-existent midfield behind him and most of the attackers around him are absolute dimwits.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Bruno. How many creative, high energetic, good pressing, high output midfielders are there? Statistically he's De Bruyne's equal.

In this market 100m would be poor business for us for several other players.

Witchking

No one in the team is worth 100 million. Especially players like Rashford who haven't shown anything really to be worth that. Bruno is 28 now and won't grow his game much and 100 for him is great money. Martinez, Onana etc while being very good aren't worth it. Garnacho as well is not worth the money.

colombianmancunian

Bruno, he is one of the main reasons we can compete.

Rashford. The best in the world in his position after M’Bappe and Vinicius.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

Honestly I don't think we have many players you could value over 100 million. You could make the argument for Rashford but I think he's the only one right now. If we had a bid like that for any other player we should take it and reinvest in the squad.
Would in all likelihood cost more than 100m to replace Bruno's output for us, however inconsistent. 64 goals and 54 assists in his time here is no joke. His availability is also underrated and, frankly, absurd.

No one in the team is worth 100 million. Especially players like Rashford who haven't shown anything really to be worth that. Bruno is old and 100 for him is great money. Martinez, Onana etc while being very good aren't worth it. Garnacho as well is not worth the money.
28 isn't that old. De Bruyne's 32 and most would probably take him no question even with his injury issues.

Trex

Bruno is an elite chance creator, up there with the very best. He's also one of the few hits among a sea of miss signings post SAF. Truth is I wouldn't sell most of our genuinely good players even for that sum. (Rashford, Bruno, Martinez, Shaw, Garnacho) because even with 100m we'll most likely bring someone not as good. I'll sell Casemiro, Varane (due to age) and the rest for that fee in a heartbeat. Too soon to judge our new signings.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples

The disrespect Bruno gets on this board is genuinely incredible. Not saying that's what you're doing, but a general observation.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Bruno, he is one of the main reasons we can compete.

Rashford. The best in the world in his position after M’Bappe and Vinicius.
In terms of individual quality, for sure. Probably Neymar ahead of him as well.

If I were to build a side, I'd pick a couple of other LW's before him, having the system in mind.

I wonder if Brighton / Arsenal fans would swap him for Mitoma / Martinelli.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Bruno. How many creative, high energetic, good pressing, high output midfielders are there? Statistically he's De Bruyne's equal.

In this market 100m would be poor business for us for several other players.
There's an argument for Bruno and Rashford (i disagree) but no one else is worth anywhere near £100m in this squad.

tomaldinho1

People saying Garnacho are mad
Rashford I think there's an argument he'd be nigh impossible to replace, no one else really.

Red Royal

Would a sale of £100M mean we could spend £500M in this window (what is left of it) without breaking FFP. If so selling any player for that much would be OK with me.

AndySmith1990

If I were managing a club and had £100m to spend on a player, I wouldn't be shopping at United let's put it that way

CM

Rashford is the only one who I feel you might have some difficulty replacing with another player of equivalent value. He had one really bad season for us but barring that he's been pretty reliable, he's homegrown and is still of a good age profile. Everybody else would be replaceable at that price.

Red Rash

The disrespect Bruno gets on this board is genuinely incredible. Not saying that's what you're doing, but a general observation.
Yea understand. As I mention he's great but in my opinion not 100 million great. For that price I'd expect a level above where Bruno is right now. Agreed with others in this thread that his productivity is very good but he has too many off games for my liking to be worth more than 100 million

Trex

Rashford I think there's an argument he'd be nigh impossible to replace, no one else really.
Garnacho is better than 100m wingers like Mudryk and Antony. 100m is the new 50m.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Rashford and Bruno.
If I am drunk when the bid comes, then maybe Shaw as well.

colombianmancunian

In terms of individual quality, for sure. Probably Neymar ahead of him as well.

If I were to build a side, I'd pick a couple of other LW's before him, having the system in mind.

I wonder if Brighton / Arsenal fans would swap him for Mitoma / Martinelli.
Totally forgot about Neymar. I agree, he is ahead of Rashford, his problems being his fitness and attitude. But being 4th best in his position ain’t bad. And we have to consider Neymar at his age and playing in a sub par league will probably see his level decreasing.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
100M isn't what it used to be. It nabs you a good player and a half at most and you would spunk most, if not all, of that on a replacement.

That said Rashford is worth more than 100M easily and I don't think you will find a Bruno replacement for less than 100M without taking a punt.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
He's too young and has too much potential to sell at 100M. At this stage of his career it would take 200M to buy him and it's not because of what he is now.