Any player in our squad you won’t sell for 100m?

zaafi

I would sell every single player in the squad for £100m. I would be hesitant to sell Martinez and Garnacho, but not the rest.

Bobade

Garnacho hasn't shown anything like enough to be valued at that much. He could easily become a mediocre senior player. Would certainly sell him for that amount.

Rashford would command that sort of fee, and I wouldn't sell.

zaafi

I don't even know what statistics you are talking about. Look at last season stats where Bruno finished in a 3rd place United squad way behind De Bruyne. Look at chances created (City have finishers in their squad, United have none).
And then you look at how many minutes they played each. Why are you even arguing this? De Bruyne is one of the best midfielders ever in PL. Bruno is so far from that.

marktan

Bruno and Rashford.

£100m is good money for them as they have flaws but with that money you'll get nothing nowadays. 2 years ago yeah they're sold. But you get a kid with 10 Serie A goals for £60m these days so..

Tyrion

Rashford, Garnacho, Bruno. Onana is too new to judge so I wouldn't sell him.

Quite a simple equation of who would cost more to replace with an upgrade no?
That's true but I'd say you have to factor in how we spend about 20-50% more than we should. I wouldn't sell Sancho for less than 80m even though I think thats a good deal, just because I know that when the club tried to replace him, they'd spend all that on a player worth significantly less.

jem

Nobody. Many of them, including Bruno and Rashford, I’d sell for a lot less.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
There is nobody in our squad that would even be valued at 100M, let alone –– we should not sell for such money. Our fans are too sentimental, but look at the reality - nobody wants our players, nobody. The prices we have gotten for the ones we were even able to sell are a joke and the rest - there's no competition to sign the likes of Maguire, McTominey, Donny, Williams, or Hendo. Henderson thought he was better than De Gea and literally nobody wants to buy him. What a shitshow.

Now, you can blame SOME of the low price on the club and its abysmal negotiation skills, but the lack of interest is not on the club. Man United is not the agent of these players, they have agents. It's the job of those agents to bring interested parties and it's the job of the players to be interesting. They are not. Even EPL lower half teams, even teams from other leagues are not lining up for our players.

It's not going to be the same for Rashford or Bruno, but if you think somebody will offer 100M for them when they are painfully unable to find the back of the net –– keep on dreaming?

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Bruno and Rashford are the two most valuable squad members.

Could either be replaced with 100m? Yes, if we look at the Bellingham fee.

peridigm

Who would you replace Bruno or Rashford with for 100 million and feel confident? Antony cost 86 million. Sancho cost 73 million. Mount cost 55. It's rough out there! We got to cling to the little quality we have. You don't replace a sure bet with a risky one. Especially when the player you sell still is in his prime.
So far, Antony or Sancho are not living up to the fee we paid which proves spending big does not guarantee results. We can't even flog Maguire for 30m after spending 80 on him 3 years ago.
Bruno was consistently class in his first 1 1/2 seasons. Not so much since. At least not to the point I wouldn't accept 100m. I get everyone has their favorites but when teams like Dortmund or Brighton consistently buy players on the cheap and flip them for 50-100m a season or two later, don't you think United could sign those same players and turn them into super stars? We need to get out of the mindset that buying a 80m player equals instance success. The same goes for selling. Ronaldo is the last player we sold that a top team wanted. I'm not saying we need to become a farm team but if another team is putting 100m on the table for anyone in the current squad, yeah, I'm selling.

Zed 101

Bruno and Rashford are the obvious choices but given that a decent replacement for any position will likely cost over 50m and probably closer to 80m 100m doesn't really seem that appealing, if the question were are there any it's players you would not swap for another player it would probably be a truer measure

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
Rashford is the only one tbh. He is the most valuable English player right now and that’s not generally dictated by true ability. He will cost considerably more than just £100m and whatever that true valuation is, if matched. He is sellable and replaceable, the club can benefit from losing a very one dimensional player.
I can’t obsess with one player in a team sport like football, this is not tennis doubles we are talking about but 11 guys curated to function as a unit.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
100m is too much. Can’t think of anyone to be honest. Maybe only Martinez.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Rashford is the only one tbh. He is the most valuable English player right now and that’s not generally dictated by true ability. He will cost considerably more than just £100m and whatever that true valuation is, if matched. He is sellable and replaceable, the club can benefit from losing a very one dimensional player.
I can’t obsess with one player in a team sport like football, this is not tennis doubles we are talking about but 11 guys curated to function as a unit.
If Rashfords all round game was great then I’d agree but it’s not so I’d take the money.

I know you said the value is not dictated by fee but for me Saka and obviously Kane among the English attackers are better than him. Like Saka’s general play isn’t just better than Rashfords, it’s miles better.

KD6-3.7

I don’t think I would be hesitant to sell any player at the club tbh and that says a lot but to have the trust in the club to replace them properly is another issue.

but also nobody in our squad even at their best would be able to get a fee like that anyway.

Devil You Know

Rashford is significantly more marketable than Saka.

And if the Saudi example of chasing past-their-peak galacticos but rejecting Greenwood tells us anything, it's that marketability is valuable.

Marcus would fetch well over £100m. If for no other reason than he's the face of arguably the biggest sports franchise in the world.

The fact he's main man carrying the torch for United's 86 year unbroken history of youth players in the first team squad is also not something we can ignore. There's no way the club would cut those ties for anything close to fair value.

I do agree that he's a notch below the truly elite footballers, though.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
None of them worth 100M

Bruno : fails at the basic we will never build a functioning team with him on the Squad

Rashford : too situational but lacking the basics ( drive, movement oft the ball, pressing)

We can afford one of them but 2 of them on the pitch is a bit hole in the pressing game.

The rest... Meh... Even Casemiro I'd sell for 100M. His legs is almost gone he can't cover the midfield alone we'd be better with 2x 50M midfielder.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Why aren’t any of the Saudi teams offering us stupid money for any of our players? If any of them offered 100m for any of the players I would take it, I don’t think we have anyone worthy of that amount.

Ekeke

If I felt like our club would invest the money like Brighton or someone like that, then I'd take 120 million for any player in the squad

But most likely we'd spend 100 million on a 60 million player so I dont think us getting 100 million for a player means we'll come out ahead

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
Rashford the player, not worth it to you.
Rashford the United personality, yes.

Martinez possibly.

Kopral Jono

Onana, Martinez and that's it. Maybe Rashford.

I'd definitely sell Garnacho for 100 million. Nowhere near worth that apart from sentimentalism. Don't think he is much rated outside of Manchester.
My thoughts exactly, and maybe also Shaw. I’d take £100m for anyone bar those players in a heartbeat.

Cloud7

Garnacho because I'll always have a soft spot for a young, rapid, exciting winger, at least unless I feel like they're not up to it :lol:
Lisandro as well because he is quality and I really like him.

justsomebloke

There's a difference between looking at each player individually and deciding which of them you'd value at less than 100m, and being happy to sell any of those players if a 100m offer comes in. It can seriously disrupt your project.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Have people seen how we spend money in recent years? Backing United to upgrade within £100m is a tall order.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
If Rashfords all round game was great then I’d agree but it’s not so I’d take the money.

I know you said the value is not dictated by fee but for me Saka and obviously Kane among the English attackers are better than him. Like Saka’s general play isn’t just better than Rashfords, it’s miles better.
Both Saka and Kane are brilliant players but they don’t play for Manchester United.

Hughes35

I'd sell any of them for that.

Onana and Martinez are the two I think are possibly worth that much. The rest are nowhere near.

RedOrange

Why aren’t any of the Saudi teams offering us stupid money for any of our players? If any of them offered 100m for any of the players I would take it, I don’t think we have anyone worthy of that amount.
Any bid for Rashford would be rejected. I'd imagine no United manager would be allowed to sell him even if he wanted to and Rashford probably isn't terribly interested in doing it anyways.

m1tch

Imagine United selling anyone for £100m! We could sell 10-15 first team squad players and not get £100m.

Madridista2000

Supports
Real Madrid
Rashford.
United cannot replace him for less than 100 million. There are not many good forwards in world football atm. Only realistic one for United is Osimhen for 150-200 million euros.