Television Anyone recommend me any TV Shows?

kps88

I'm almost up to date with Justified, entertaining stuff.

The Americans also looks very promising; one of the best pilots since Lost.

dr.twinny

Glad to see that Psych is back.

Decent season premier. Shawn and Gus are some of my favourite characters on TV.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
If you really loved Suits and Spartacus, I would imagine you'll enjoy Arrow, Terra Nova, 2 Broke Girls, Whitney or the recent remake of Charlies Angels.
was this a joke? I have only seen 2 broke girls out of what you have suggested once or twice but I haven't seen much worse on tele nowadays other than 'new girl'

Phurry

Furry Fecker
I
Mentioned the following earlier, 6 episodes in and it's really excellent . I've always loved Kevin Bacon anyway but James Purefoy is superb in if
Yep, I'm enjoying The Following too. I've spent most of today watching Caprica, never seen it before, seems decent if you liked the BSG remake.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
Ha, I'm actually going to give Breaking Bad a go based on comments here
Great show. Entourage is another one I'd really recommend if you like to have a laugh while watching TV. Ari Gold is the greatest TV character ever.

I'm watching Frasier for what must be the twentieth time
Frasier is great but I hate constant re-runs.

Decotron

Id swear I posted in here recently..........must have been another thread...

15 Stories High is fantastic. Well worth watching. One of funniest british comedies I watched since Early Doors..

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I'm halfway through the first season of Ugly Americans and I'm loving it so far, exactly the type off-the-wall surrealism I like.
You a fan of Aqua Teen Hunger Force then? Or Frisky Dingo (think they are the same guys that created Archer).

Keltoi

Ok nearly finished the sopranos so I need some suggestions, I loved prison break too, breaking bad and walking dead.

I've heard the following are good: suits, mad men, the wire, broadwalk empire, homeland

Cina

Watch in this order: The Wire > Mad Men > Suits > Boardwalk Empire > Homeland

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
The Wire, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, Dexter, OZ, The Shield, Boardwalk Empire..

What next? I can't seem to find something i might enjoy now.. :(

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
People. Just google "list of HBO programming" or something and pick from there. Most of it is good. There's something from everyone there.

Not heard of that before, any good? I LOVE Frisky Dingo.
If you like surreal stuff then yes, you'd probably like it. Robot Chicken as well (at least the earlier stuff).

Also for those that like their morals pushed I recommend Drawn Together. That show has some golden moments.

binary bot
The average 10 year old could write a better script for season 2-4 of Prison Break, it was like a giant piss take by the end. Although I think there was a writer strike in the middle of it, which might slightly explain the absurd writing.

Keltoi

RE: Prison Break series 4 was the worst of the lot but as for plot twists and general cleverness nothing beats series 1-3 for me.

Writing Wentworth Miller's character must have been so much fun

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I watched the first season of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia recently and thought it was hilarious. Does anybody know a place to get the rest of the seasons on DVD or Blu-ray?

Cina

RE: Prison Break series 4 was the worst of the lot but as for plot twists and general cleverness nothing beats series 1-3 for me.

Writing Wentworth Miller's character must have been so much fun
Then you really haven't watched enough TV.

Season one was decent, from then on it was absolutely rubbish.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
Then you really haven't watched enough TV.

Season one was decent, from then on it was absolutely rubbish.
Matter of opinion, and I think you should try watching it with your eye open Cina, it's not a brilliant series but in terms of plots twisting etc.. you can't deny that.

Cina

Eye open? You're making it sound as if it's some deep, complex drama that requires you to focus on the screen in order to get the most out of it.

Prison Break is enjoyable for what it is (for a season or two), a dumbed down, appeal to the masses TV show, but it doesn't have some of the best writing ever and it's certainly not a great show. Seriously, watch more TV.