Television Anyone recommend me any TV Shows?

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
I see the new western series "Godless" getting rave reviews.

Might have to check it out.
Looks interesting.

It's actually hilarious how much Netflix churn out. I hadn't even heard of it until today and it turns out Jeff Daniels and Michelle Dockery are in it and it has a big budget. Any other network would've marketed the shit out of it.

AkaAkuma

Shot in the dark - a Netflix series following 3 rival stringers in LA.

Godless - very good, love westerns and this isn't a disappointment

squiggle

Supports
Ligue 1, Arsenal
Has anyone mentioned GLOW?

I've no interest in wrestling and very little in the eighties but I've just watched the first season and it's excellent. One of the best debut seasons I've seen.

Started Toast of London on Netflix. Love it.

I could watch Matt Berry in anything, guy is brilliant.
And Arthur Mathews is just as talented as Graham Linehan; he's just a little less public.

Twins

"Everybody loves a golden shower"
Has anyone mentioned GLOW?

I've no interest in wrestling and very little in the eighties but I've just watched the first season and it's excellent. One of the best debut seasons I've seen.
GLOW is great, very easy and enjoyable watch.

djdhrubs

New series of Frontier has arrived on UK Netflix. Quite enjoyed the first one.

Kapardin

Watching Penny Dreadful, in the middle of Season 2 now. I love gothic horror in any form and this show is so aesthetically pleasing.

Eva Green is just perfect. Best female actress out there who just doesn't get enough roles that do justice to her talent. How has she not starred in a movie that won her an Oscar already...

Andersons Dietician

I’m just watching Godless and so far it’s been awesome. I’m 4 episodes in and loving it. The villain is ominous, and excellently played.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Started The Night Manager last night and I'm 2 episodes into it. Started out fairly strong (the Cairo scenes) but has slowed down in Ep 2 but the intrigue is there.
Anyone else watched this?

Oh yeah, the one that played Sophie Alekan :drool:

Last edited:

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I told a friend of mine to watch Battlestar Galactica. He reluctantly agreed and a few days later he goes:

So i just finished watching battlestar galactica and i have to ask what the feck did i just watch? Tt was like an episode of the old doctor who, except without doctor who.
He only went and watched the original. :lol:

Norris

Started The Night Manager last night and I'm 2 episodes into it. Started out fairly strong (the Cairo scenes) but has slowed down in Ep 2 but the intrigue is there.
Anyone else watched this?

Oh yeah, the one that played Sophie Alekan :drool:
Yeah, the acting is really good. Other aspects I could probably tell you, but it would probably ruin your experience.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Anyone seen Home Improvement? Definitely recommend it.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Anyone seen the German Netflix show "Dark" ? It is getting good reviews.

"A family saga with a supernatural twist, set in a German town, where the disappearance of two young children exposes the relationships among four families."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5753856/?ref_=nv_sr_3
Wasn't it released today? Very good effort from anyone who's see it already :lol:

But yeah I saw an article about it yesterday so I'll start it after work, looks good.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Wasn't it released today? Very good effort from anyone who's see it already :lol:

But yeah I saw an article about it yesterday so I'll start it after work, looks good.
The reviews I've seen is from journalists, they often get access ahead of airing.

wr8_utd

:'(
Dark was that one which had a great trailer and felt a lot like Stranger things. Can't decide between that and Godless for now.

Tarrou

I'm enjoying 'Dark' but feck me have they overdone the dramatic music or what?

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
How is Hell on Wheels? Im desperate to watch a western show and need to know if its worth putting time into.