Arse FAM TV

bosskeano

kind of miss Claude and Ty being on AFTV...they actually gave you something to laugh about

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
People saying AFTV is going stale without the regulars but I felt it was starting to run it's course even with them all still there.

It's had its day.

distant_red

On the live stream on monday there was a guy on it that reminded me so much of Troopz. I don't watch them much anymore so didn't know who he was, but he was like a Troopz replacement, like for like.

KingCavani

Ty was intercepted by sky before AFTV, maybe during the United v Arsenal title races and he dressed the same and had the same delusion
In the same way wrestlers used to maintain kayfabe - He knows not to give the game away.

It was pretty obvious a few years ago. Arsenal had just been destroyed an Ty said something about it being because of the wind and you could see him start to laugh himself. He's in on the joke and probably always has been. His gimmick has made him a celebrity and I'm sure a boatload of money - He would be stupid not to carry it on even if it wasn't intentional.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
In the same way wrestlers used to maintain kayfabe - He knows not to give the game away.

It was pretty obvious a few years ago. Arsenal had just been destroyed an Ty said something about it being because of the wind and you could see him start to laugh himself. He's in on the joke and probably always has been. His gimmick has made him a celebrity and I'm sure a boatload of money - He would be stupid not to carry it on even if it wasn't intentional.
Since 2004!

KingCavani

Since 2004!

That is pretty much the thoughts of every Arsenal fan of that period - That they played good honest football and United were anti-football. Their insecurity only really started around 2008 or so. Up until then they were the most delusional and arrogant fanbase in the country bar none.

I'm not saying he isn't delusional but he's definitely aware of what sells.

Djemba-Djemba

That is pretty much the thoughts of every Arsenal fan of that period - That they played good honest football and United were anti-football. Their insecurity only really started around 2008 or so. Up until then they were the most delusional and arrogant fanbase in the country bar none.

Yeah, the caf used to be full of Arsenal posters and they were all like that. Incredible arrogance even as their team was collapsing and they were becoming a joke.

I mean fecking hell we were winning the title every season and making the CL final regularly plus beating Arsenal every time we played them and you still had arsenal fan posters on here, like peterstorey, who were somehow really smug.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt

Ty is not pretending. There's a video of him arguing with kids. He's a little off.

bosskeano

AFTV isn't nearly as entertaining to watch now with all the real characters gone

Fiasco

Ty's video analysis is pure gold. Bringing up something from 11 years ago to justify Gabriel's yellow card, you can't make it up.

Castia

Typical Arsenal with 3 weeks of form to build their hopes and It’s back to being shite

AshRK

I don't think they care about today's loss.They will make an excuse about this. Their standards are anyways on the floor since arteta took over. Now imagine if this was wenger or emery.

Chairman Steve

With no Europe and only one FA Cup match, this has to be one of the least amount of games played by a major club in a season right?

38 league games, 1 FA Cup game with as it stands 6 league cup matches (7 if they reach the final). 45 game season!